privitude

Jun 26, 2017
So aside from the new art and game mechanics. the update is just a re-write of the Jenny story; correct?

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
she can give birth to twins?
In regards to the pregnancy content, it was plain to see that it was coming for at least Diane at some point, due to the whole breast milk and milking thing.
It was somewhat of a surprise to see that her update/revision including a milking barn for multiple women.

I'd honestly like to see an alternative allowing for induced lactation, similar to how it's done in The Twist.
Get an "experimental lactation" drug and just start feeding it to the women. There's already a "magical" fertility drug to increase the chances of impregnation, so it's not beyond the realms of believability for there to be one purely for lactation purposes.
After i play this game,the pregnancy stuff kinda doesnt make any sense,they keep pregnant instead of one baby at a time,i like pregnancy but this game story just become weird since Roxxy update,the girls pregnant,and keep pregnant non stop,then the babies gone,not mentioning to naming their baby,Jenny is much more worse,she doesnt even mention about MC baby after she said she will take care of it herself.it might be good to make them pregnant but it will be much better if they all pregnant in end the of the game..Diane much more better if she just have 1 baby a time,then they stop making baby and focus on bussiness,Jenny too..she should atleast mentioning where the baby is going and saying they should focus on camshow bussiness,and she need to keep reminding the MC they both already have a baby,so MC should help her gain money to make sure the baby is healthy and have her mommy attention..instead of the player keep impregnate the character like baby maker machine,and Poof!like the baby never existed...No offense,just my opinion
That's what happens when you don't care about something, you write it hastily.
Same thing DC did with the pregnancy content, instead of making an near epilogue content (pregnancy takes real time)
Most of the pregnancy fetish is about knocking them up and seeing them get bigger tits (which start producing milk) and a belly, but also to fucking them while they're like that.
Pregnancy should not block sex content alà ILLUSION, but should have a unique variant of it (lactation, horniness, different sex position) instead because DC doesn't like pregnancy he just writes as "baby factory" with no erotic flavor, it's just lame...
SS's system of making them pregnant randomly, wait 10 days and the baby "poof" dissapears is seriously stupid.
Having a child is a big thing, that's why it should be a pre-epilogue only content, it should be about them getting bigger as the main story progresses and give birth later during the epilogue, then have the "sandbox" mode where you knock them up again and the babies go actually in the house instead of a magical daycare where nobody asks questions where those babies come from.

That would require more work, but it would make more sense.
Wasn't there a threesome with Diane and Debbie?
Yes.
Only that was one of the most anti climatic moments ever, as if there was supposed to be a huge build up to that, but instead it just happens.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
That's what happens when you don't care about something, you write it hastily.
Same thing DC did with the pregnancy content, instead of making an near epilogue content (pregnancy takes real time)
Most of the pregnancy fetish is about knocking them up and seeing them get bigger tits (which start producing milk) and a belly, but also to fucking them while they're like that.
Pregnancy should not block sex content alà ILLUSION, but should have a unique variant of it (lactation, horniness, different sex position) instead because DC doesn't like pregnancy he just writes as "baby factory" with no erotic flavor, it's just lame...
SS's system of making them pregnant randomly, wait 10 days and the baby "poof" dissapears is seriously stupid.
Having a child is a big thing, that's why it should be a pre-epilogue only content, it should be about them getting bigger as the main story progresses and give birth later during the epilogue, then have the "sandbox" mode where you knock them up again and the babies go actually in the house instead of a magical daycare where nobody asks questions where those babies come from.

That would require more work, but it would make more sense.

Yes.
Only that was one of the most anti climatic moments ever, as if there was supposed to be a huge build up to that, but instead it just happens.
I see that you are a rarely seen man of culture. Thank you for sharing this piece of wisdom with the community although it is questionable if anyone here will catch your drift.

Reactions: darksage

18v2

Jun 17, 2018
People need to step back from their feelings a moment before they spew all over an update. The new route with Jenny is clearly an improvement, so is Diane's. It did mean some major work considering these are some of the main storylines closest to home. I personally believe this is for the better for the game long term. If anything DC and Co have earned you having a lil bit of faith.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Now that mafia wanabe came inside and got his butt kicked again.
Saying something about a debt. and they have to pay it.
What the crap is going on with this game?
Just when it was getting good this mafia bs ruins it.
They should have left that crap out.
He's not even strong enough to beat Dexter now this BS.
Man I hope he can handle all this crap coming out of the woodwork.
Now i got to put all the progress I made on hold and deal with this mafia crap first.
That means skipping school just go to the gym and find a way to train.
Go to the police see if they are of any help as if.
This is always the D A father's fault.
Why marry a douchebag that's puts his whole family in danger?

Toniy

Aug 13, 2017
So what's DC has been saying today on stream so far.

1. He'll comply with patreon's demands and start seaching for alternatives to patreon at the same time. He doesn't care about revenues that much but wants the alternative to be lasting and thus it's very likely going to stay on patreon for quite a while.
  2. He'll adapt the story and the content. We'll get to see the new content in 0.15.
  3. The "home stories" (Jenny and aunt Diane) will likely be stopped for now since he doesn't want to have to redo them again and he'll move on to Roxxy, the underground cult, mia etc.
  4. As soon as he finds another platform he'll change the game again to be as it was until now. So latest the final version will have everything that can't be included for now.
  5. He himself doesn't plan to release cheats, patches etc. that would/could reintroduce the removed content as long as the game is on patreon.
Guys, did i understand it right, the last Jenny's content was created with intentions to update it to original story in the future? You know all that "wear mask" and "don't tell Debbie"

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Guys, did i understand it right, the last Jenny's content was created with intentions to update it to original story in the future? You know all that "wear mask" and "don't tell Debbie"
Well, that was back then when there weren't any new updates. Now the new stories will stay as they are. What's going to come back at some point (according to DC) is the incest. I mean, Diane's and Jenny's story can be adapted quite easily, so they'd be sister and aunt again. I'd actually say that Jenny's story is still made for her to actually be the sister and gets quite a bit worse as she's not at the moment.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes