WhatAFool

Feb 5, 2018
For
CONTENT POLL 0.21!
(likes are appreciated as always and motivates me to post more .. - interested in roadmap too?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any of those winning would be fine with me and I hope that the next two win after that if we make it that far, boys. ;)
But Rhonda!!! Whew... and her MOM?!? Eve then Maria then Rhonda? Pinch me... although this will be in three years. Maybe I'm being a bit too optimistic but after last Sunday night I can't really conjure up any more negativity.

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
:)I'm gonna use smiley emojis, cuz I feel like I outsmarted you:)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
After playing this game again, I have a theory, what if the cat is actually a girl that's been cursed to be a cat? Also, I'm hoping having the car and home will have more uses in the future, where we can invite girls to come stay with us (really want to get some use out of that swing).

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
For

Any of those winning would be fine with me and I hope that the next two win after that if we make it that far, boys. ;)
But Rhonda!!! Whew... and her MOM?!? Eve then Maria then Rhonda? Pinch me... although this will be in three years. Maybe I'm being a bit too optimistic but after last Sunday night I can't really conjure up any more negativity.
I've been wanting Rhonda's story for the last year and a half, so hopefully we'll FINALLY get it, though I will say, Consuela is definitely a 2nd for me.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
he is really a weakling before he hit gym and become a casanova,but thats how its work,MC improve himself to be a better men
?¿?

But... even if you max out all your stats BEFORE going to the pool for the first time, the same exact scenes will play out with him stumbling into women and drowning.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Imagine developing a game for over 2 years and still not having cross version save compatibility.
If you knew what you were talking about then you would know that the engine used to create this game uses a Moment base History system. That each Moment tracks the current state of all known variables at the time it was created and that the order of those Moments in History represents the path taken through the game, which is what allows the Player to rollback though the dialogue & choices. A Save is just a snap-shot of the current state of History at the time the save was made.

You would also know that if a release changes: the order of the steps required to get to a specific point in the story-line, removes or add steps, adds or removes or renames variables within those steps, changes the possible variable of those variables, etc... then any Save that represents that specific point in the History becomes invalid.

To fix that save the code would need to determine: which Moments contained in it can be deleted, which need to be replaced or added, what variables need to be fixed and which Moments they need to be fixed in. None of these things are simple or straight forward, and in some situations just plain impossible. And if any of the new steps required a choice to be made by the Player then the Save can't be fixed.

You would also know that the reason why most games don't have these issues when fixing their saves is because most games only add new content to the end of the previous release.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I updated my mod pack to the latest version of the game. I put everything into one download so there's just one version of the mod unlike before.

Summertime Saga - Lain's Mod Pack

0.18.2 Mod Pack Changelog:
  • Added Jenny and Debbie to the in-game walkthroughs
  • Added in-game walkthroughs for the fan DLC scenes that tells you how to start them and if they're completed
  • Added a cheat that will turn off the story requirements for the fan DLC scenes (e.g. you don't need to complete Jenny's story for her scene)
  • Improved the UI for the mod by adding individual apps to the in-game phone for the walkthroughs
  • Improved more images of the main character
  • Completely recoded and restructured all of the mods so they will be compatible with the upcoming mod manager
  • Reduced mod pack size from 150mb to 40mb
  • Added the incest patch to the mod pack

Also if you didn't know, the Summertime Saga programmer is adding official mod support and a mod manager to the game which is really cool and I'm looking forward to it.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I don't know I think I'd like to at least get more info on the underground cult since it was hinted at early on in the game.

IIIDreamerIII

May 5, 2017
i have little problem !!!
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 187, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/core.rpy", line 140, in Sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 107, in sleep
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not Event_Queue

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2177, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 88, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 36, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 187, in script
  File "D:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0161-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0161-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 187, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/core.rpy", line 140, in Sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 107, in sleep
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not Event_Queue

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.2
Sun May 05 07:56:33 2019

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Is it me or they really took out the cuddle scenes with jenny at night? what happened with that? am I losing something? by the way, I would love that jenny finally admits love for MC, I guess I have to wait a lot for that lol

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Is it me or they really took out the cuddle scenes with jenny at night? what happened with that? am I losing something? by the way, I would love that jenny finally admits love for MC, I guess I have to wait a lot for that lol
There was no cuddle scenes at night. If you mean the slip into her bed and hump her scenes, you're correct they removed them. DC said they felt to rapey to him and thus they are gone.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@TheDevian

just unlocked Jennys Achievement and the hidden Achievement spend 364 days in game im sitting at 36 achievements completed i wouldve had 41 achievements if Helen June Eric threesome with Eric and his mom Aqua didnt bug out on me

also completed Jenny's scene Galley in the Cookie Jar ill wait until 2 or 3 weeks from now or w/e im not busy with new games to play the game again and possibly try to get more achievements

if anyones interested in how to get the hidden achievements go here

@Automata

im pretty sure the game developers didnt feel it was rapey just the discord fans they only removed it possibly because of Pateron might not like it

but i dont know for sure since im not part of discord i just hear things and try to put things together

@vitamin433

relax its 2d wincestable pussy but i got to admit her personality isnt kind overkill for a tsundere sister

Mom Roxy and Auntie totally have her beat in sex scenes and personality department

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
There was no cuddle scenes at night. If you mean the slip into her bed and hump her scenes, you're correct they removed them. DC said they felt to rapey to him and thus they are gone.
I remember that literally the click option said "cuddle" but whatever, you answered my question so I aprecciate it, if the removed it, they are gonna add a new one I guess

Jun 20, 2018
?¿?

But... even if you max out all your stats BEFORE going to the pool for the first time, the same exact scenes will play out with him stumbling into women and drowning.
its the way game work out i think..,some of the character reaction never change eventhough the MC have Max stat,

Jun 20, 2018
I don't know, what everyone think, but I personally did't like the thing they do with sis.
I'm not talking about different scenes or preg events, no. They are more than fine.
I'm talkin about her character... or what was left of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bad news for you,Jenny story will stay like this

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes