Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I really don't get how they can not get saves to work from update to update. They use Ren'py so unless they are breaking the engine on each update which would be stupid. put in the extra work to get all the functionality you will want in the finished game built into the engine before making more updates. That way saves will work
DC and the team are changing a lot of early game stuff. Most Ren'py games don't touch early game and keep adding new content to make it last longer. Ren'py saves hold a lot of variables that need to match up to work. If something early in the game changes and your saves have different variables than what the current version is looking for, they won't work.

So, until Patrons actually vote to have DC work on save compatibility (which he'd have to spend more time on with every update to make sure variables match up) or he stops touching already existing content, I wouldn't expect save support for a while.

brood1

Jan 13, 2018
Is there any mother/father-daughter incest in this game?
No, there is no true incest in the game as that would violate Patreon rules. The closest is possibly Roxy's mom and her cousin (lots of implying, but no scenes). Even then, there was never any Father incest.

Aug 16, 2018
I updated my mod pack to the latest version of the game. I put everything into one download so there's just one version of the mod unlike before.

Summertime Saga - Lain's Mod Pack

0.18.2 Mod Pack Changelog:
  • Added Jenny and Debbie to the in-game walkthroughs
  • Added in-game walkthroughs for the fan DLC scenes that tells you how to start them and if they're completed
  • Added a cheat that will turn off the story requirements for the fan DLC scenes (e.g. you don't need to complete Jenny's story for her scene)
  • Improved the UI for the mod by adding individual apps to the in-game phone for the walkthroughs
  • Improved more images of the main character
  • Completely recoded and restructured all of the mods so they will be compatible with the upcoming mod manager
  • Reduced mod pack size from 150mb to 40mb
  • Added the incest patch to the mod pack

Also if you didn't know, the Summertime Saga programmer is adding official mod support and a mod manager to the game which is really cool and I'm looking forward to it.
Thanks for this mod (and all your other ones), Maim. I hope those who are frustrated with DC will at least consider shifting their pledges over to you.

Reactions: YudielPS and Vamori

MonkOne

Jul 8, 2017
I don't know if this already posted but there is a debug menu build-in the game. To enable it you have to enable console by editing renpy/common/00console.rpy find
Code:
init 1701 python in _console:

if config.developer or config.console:
        console = DebugConsole()
change
Code:
init 1701 python in _console:

if True:
        console = DebugConsole()
then go in game open console (shift+O) and type "config.developer = True"(Its case sensitive) and enter. Then open your phone and click on wi-fi icon to open debug menu. 2019-05-05 20_04_47-Window.png

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Well, since everyone bitched about the game, I'll leave my statement too (former patron here).

The pros:
+ Jenny's redesign
+ Cam show with different shows (btw I could really hear mentally the Chaturbate tickets every time I read *PING*)
+ Handjobs and blowjobs (every women in the game should do one of these before penetration, imo)
+ Smooth animations
+ DEX not tied to her story anymore
+ Her diary updating
+ No game breaking bugs (I've done Debbie, Diane and Jenny route so far)

The cons:
- Jenny's constant bitchness and greediness
- Removal of some content (breaking the handcuffs, rubbing at shower, x-ray)
- Two unnecessary new characters (two fat nerds)
- No pregnancy sex (I didn't knock up Jenny because of this. The best thing about pregnancy sex is cumming inside with no worries since she's already pregnant)
- 5 months of development? I'm still not convinced.

By what I read I thought the update would be total garbage but that wasn't the case. Overall it's better than Diane's but the feeling is the same as playing a PS4 remake game from a PS2/PSX game. My main critic is about the very long cycle of development, which juding by Eve's update, they still didn't learn the lesson.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
have to say i soured a little on the update, overall it makes the game better of course just by the fact that dex is not tied to jenny's route anymore thankfully, but jenny actually is a worse character in 18.0 than in the earlier versions. before the last update jenny felt to me like the whole acting like a bitch thing is her just acting and the truth is she really likes MC and later sort of falls in love with him after they fuck, now she's just a straight up money hungry bitch and she stays like that no matter what

also can someone post the poll results? we haven't had a update in a while. is ronda still winning and if yes by how much?

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
I just let you guys know Jenny has two different routes whether or not you’re just submissive to her or stand up to her. Also If you stand up to her she becomes less bitchy and you get the break out of the cuffs scene

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Is Jenny's content over? I got her pregnant and her stomach got big, but that was it

does she have the kid? also, I can't get any further with Diane either, it keeps saying she wants to explain milk production or something but nothing triggers it. I already fucked her 3 times and won the "fertilization" mini-game.

18.2 and this game is still riddled with bugs.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
have to say i soured a little on the update, overall it makes the game better of course just by the fact that dex is not tied to jenny's route anymore thankfully, but jenny actually is a worse character in 18.0 than in the earlier versions. before the last update jenny felt to me like the whole acting like a bitch thing is her just acting and the truth is she really likes MC and later sort of falls in love with him after they fuck, now she's just a straight up money hungry bitch and she stays like that no matter what

also can someone post the poll results? we haven't had a update in a while. is ronda still winning and if yes by how much?

I wouldn't be surprised if her coming to like the MC is tied into the main story regarding his father. Same with Debbie. I have a feeling Debbie's full story arc will have to do with the main story. It'll mean a rework of her content but that's no big deal. All the other characters are just side characters. They don't have any real ties to the plot.

Reactions: jackkane and McSlut
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes