Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Automata
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Remember that Jenny is not complete, nor is Debbie. In all likelihood, Debbie is tied to the main story and if Jenny isn't as well, she may be tied to the prom, though I imagine the prom is the finale for the non-family characters.

The story started off with Debbie, Diane and Jenny being blood related to MC until Patreon said no to that. I doubt he's changing the planned storyline as he's alluded to bringing back the story as it was intended. If so, then there is a lot of content left for family members while figuring out what went on with the MC's dad.

Reactions: vitamin433

SamanthaLFG

Dec 10, 2018
still buggy asf---srsly the dev received patreon donations for months just to complete this version...and now when he releases his ,,work`` its full of bugs.wrong backgrounds for example livingroom ,minigames cant be scipped....what did this person do the last half year.....ver 18.0 was rubbish and this 18.2 is still rubbish...-->the sad truth of patreon, when devs getting more than enough cash,they work slower and non efficient just to milk the patreon donators

Reactions: JonPURPLE

JonPURPLE

Dec 30, 2018
still buggy asf---srsly the dev received patreon donations for months just to complete this version...and now when he releases his ,,work`` its full of bugs.wrong backgrounds for example livingroom ,minigames cant be scipped....what did this person do the last half year.....ver 18.0 was rubbish and this 18.2 is still rubbish...-->the sad truth of patreon, when devs getting more than enough cash,they work slower and non efficient just to milk the patreon donators
I hoped this wasn't true this time. This fucking dude is incredible..... I will never honestly understand patreons that still support him

Reactions: Jushak

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Great game, unfortunately now I'm going to wait for the final version. Discontinued saves for each version just killed my hype. I can't comprehend the dev on this. Add stuff instead of changing stuff.. this way the saves will continue.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
What the hell is happening in that High School?
Some kind of cult club.
And the principal is in on it?
She seems to be the ring leader, the mastermind...you know what mean.
This story just got curiouser and curiouser.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Great game, unfortunately now I'm going to wait for the final version. Discontinued saves for each version just killed my hype. I can't comprehend the dev on this. Add stuff instead of changing stuff.. this way the saves will continue.
Is there a final version?
I hope it never ends.
It's funnier then any other game I've ever played.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there a final version?
I hope it never ends.
It's funnier then any other game I've ever played.
Then, my friend, I strongly advise you not to read in this forum. It is a swamp of nay sayers and haters, or so it appears.

I myself love the game, and I was able to play through it. However, there are still some bugs, some of which might break the progress of the one or the other story. And it is not easy to find the correct path of events. I had to refer to the official walkthrough several times to make it work.

The most serious bugs I found are fixed with my mod btw.

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
For whatever reason the further milk discussion finally went away in my task list. Diane mentions she is ok with you visiting her sister at night at some point and if you do so it unlocks their threesome. That seems like the trigger it was waiting on.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Finally played this last version, and I just have to say, my God what a shit update. It literally adds nothing to the game.
I think you need to look up the word literally, I don't you know what it means. This update may have been largely rework stuff, but there was new content.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
My only disappoinment in this update is that I have to replay everything again. After I've finished the update, I feel like the story doesn't go any much further than the last release. But it's just only my opinion.

Edit: Rework looks good.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Then, my friend, I strongly advise you not to read in this forum. It is a swamp of nay sayers and haters, or so it appears.

I myself love the game, and I was able to play through it. However, there are still some bugs, some of which might break the progress of the one or the other story. And it is not easy to find the correct path of events. I had to refer to the official walkthrough several times to make it work.

The most serious bugs I found are fixed with my mod btw.
Yes I know there are many bugs but worked my way around it.
Cause I think the game is worth it.
The idea is sound anyway.
If there is another game like it out there, I would play that too.
I don't know how long it too to make this version with so many paths and turns and mysteries.
But I love the challenge it represents.
Let's not forget that with many game systems there were many issues too.
PS2 PS3 probably PS4 too if I ever by it.
I bought so many games but after a year of use those systems turn into garbage.
They just pile up with dust until you can afford to buy another system.
I think this game is worth all the problems if you know your way around them.
One thing for certain you can say about this game.
It is not boring whatsoever.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Yes I know there are many bugs but worked my way around it.
Cause I think the game is worth it.
The idea is sound anyway.
If there is another game like it out there, I would play that too.
I don't know how long it took to make this version with so many paths and turns and mysteries.
But I love the challenge it represents.
Let's not forget that with many game systems there were many issues too.
PS2 PS3 probably PS4 too if I ever by it.
I bought so many games but after a year of use those systems turn into garbage.
They just pile up with dust until you can afford to buy another system.
I think this game is worth all the problems if you know your way around them.
One thing for certain you can say about this game.
It is not boring whatsoever.

pollypop

Jul 29, 2017
Alright so my game is bugged. I went into the french classroom and Roxxy and the teacher were talking about her exam/grades, I then talk to roxxy automatically in the classroom and she asks me to steal the papers from the principals house in the night. I then check the map and the house next to the school is still locked, I tried waiting for nighttime but it's still locked. Do I have to talk to someone before I talked to roxxy?

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Alright so my game is bugged. I went into the french classroom and Roxxy and the teacher were talking about her exam/grades, I then talk to roxxy automatically in the classroom and she asks me to steal the papers from the principals house in the night. I then check the map and the house next to the school is still locked, I tried waiting for nighttime but it's still locked. Do I have to talk to someone before I talked to roxxy?
The principal has a house?
Wow you must be close to the end.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes