sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I'm not sure if every little update will need a new save in future, but it looks like it will probably be best (in my case anyway) to wait until decent new content comes along after 0.2 and above.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I have a question . I have unlocked the treasure chest before. I have went through all the clues and I know the combination. But the chest will not open . Do i need a key also or is this a bug in the game ?

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
how to trigger the scene in outdoor pool?
Go during the day and when you enter the dressing rooms you will get banned. Then go at night and you will catch the life guard swimming naked and she will allow you to return. If your talking about the one at home use the walk through in the OP.

Aveonics

Jan 15, 2018
Go during the day and when you enter the dressing rooms you will get banned. Then go at night and you will catch the life guard swimming naked and she will allow you to return. If your talking about the one at home use the walk through in the OP.

Binord

Aug 9, 2017
Anyone else encounter any issues with the library quest for overdue books? Can't get Dexters book and I've tried everything :(

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Literally on this page, there's no answer, and the two previous pages, there's no mention of it. In the time it took you to type out that snarky comment, you could have simply said yes, no, or we're not sure yet. Would have saved both of us some time :poop:
yeah, it's true, but what makes you believe that my interest is to save time for both of us?

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Anyone else encounter any issues with the library quest for overdue books? Can't get Dexters book and I've tried everything :(
You have to have the master key to the lockers in the principal office.Its in her desk drawer. Talk to Dexter about the book and then get it from his locker.

Reactions: Binord

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
I have a question . I have unlocked the treasure chest before. I have went through all the clues and I know the combination. But the chest will not open . Do i need a key also or is this a bug in the game ?
Yes you also need a key, you get it from Eriks dads stash of stolen goods

Reactions: wildt

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
That quest was buggy last I played. Sometimes the book doesn't show up in Dexter's locker. I've also had loops with the twins in the locker room. I've had success with reloading saves and starting my day again. Weird thing is when i reload I've been able to skip some of the quest dialogues.

• Sad
Reactions: Ghostload

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Go to the basement of the prison, talk to ERIK's father, he'll give you the location of the bag, where he hid his loot and in this bag, there's the key to open the safe...

Reactions: wildt

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Go to the basement of the prison, talk to ERIK's father, he'll give you the location of the bag, where he hid his loot and in this bag, there's the key to open the safe...
Thanks! I forgot about Erics Father and the key in the bag. I haven't seen him in this play through yet and that is what I was missing.

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes