srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
And I have a bonus!

People complained that Jenny is a bitch and that she should behave more girlfriend like. Please find attached the solution. Just put the file into your <Summertime Saga>\game folder, and Jenny will love you so much as you ever dreamed!

Have fun!

To uninstall (if you ever become tired of Jenny loving you -- but hey! You wanted it!): just remove the file and the created .rpyc file from the game directory again.

Edit: As pointed out by Keitaro420 if you renamed Jenny, you need to modify the file. Replace the line
Code:
if who == 'Jenny':
with this:
Code:
if who == jen_name:

Last edited:

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
BitesZaDusto You've got me a little concerned there. I'm holding off until .20 or .20.5 to play, but if she has no development then that's a major letdown. She didn't have to have the end result Roxxy had, but she should be something other than a gold digger/twat.

Someone mentioned a Tsundere, which would be fine. Or could have her continue being a bitch in front of everyone else, but have her in-private be a different character.
I won't say she doesn't have no development, it's just basically her being a bitch that won't have sex with you, to being a bitch that'll have sex with you in many different places for fun or for her own profit. While at the same time developing conflicting feelings she only shows in her diary. And yeah, she didn't have to have the same end result Roxxy had, but being a different character in-private as you suggested would've possibly been a better option.

Reactions: sadmax

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I won't say she doesn't have no development, it's just basically her being a bitch that won't have sex with you, to being a bitch that'll have sex with you in many different places for fun or for her own profit. While at the same time developing conflicting feelings she only shows in her diary. And yeah, she didn't have to have the same end result Roxxy had, but being a different character in-private as you suggested would've possibly been a better option.
If that bothers you so much, try the file I attached in my message just before yours ;)

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
If that bothers you so much, try the file I attached in my message just before yours ;)
I already deleted the game until the next release, and judging by your previous comments and words. I'm pretty sure this a troll job to make fun of people asking for a more loving Jenny. I'll let someone else test it out and prove me wrong if it isn't.

• Wow
Reactions: Super Galactus

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
And I have a bonus!

People complained that Jenny is a bitch and that she should behave more girlfriend like. Please find attached the solution. Just put the file into your <Summertime Saga>\game folder, and Jenny will love you so much as you ever dreamed!

Have fun!

To uninstall (if you ever become tired of Jenny loving you -- but hey! You wanted it!): just remove the file and the created .rpyc file from the game directory again.
Awww... so cute :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

figordos

Jul 23, 2017
How do i progress sister quest after pregnancy event? It says for me give a gift, and already brought from the store but no clue on how do it

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Can someone help me understand the comment in the OP:

"OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game
"

I downloaded .18.6 after having .18.2, but I don't understand how I'm supposed to be able to immediately access new content. Starting a new game does just that: starts a new game. So... Is that statement really incorrect and you're only able to view new content immediately by downloading someone else's save from that new version? How do those people get a new save so quickly without running through the whole game?

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
And I have a bonus!

Have fun!

Hahahahha I like it

I will play all the route with this mod xD

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can someone help me understand the comment in the OP:

"OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game
"

I downloaded .18.6 after having .18.2, but I don't understand how I'm supposed to be able to immediately access new content. Starting a new game does just that: starts a new game. So... Is that statement really incorrect and you're only able to view new content immediately by downloading someone else's save from that new version? How do those people get a new save so quickly without running through the whole game?
It's worded a little badly. It actually means that for the new content to be accessible you have to start over. It doesn't mean that the new content will be all in your face upon starting a new game. As for how they get it all so soon? There's three things I can think of:
1: Breaking the game open
2: Cheating
3: Fastforward through all dialogue
incest patch work yet?
So the one on Lewdpatcher for v0.18 doesn't work?

Reactions: EscapeEvade
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes