mattius77

May 16, 2017
Angelica "although, it is locked and still pesky kids keep finding ways to sneak through the fence." MC "Maybe i can find a way through the fence too." Question: what is way?

If I recall correctly, it's by the house nearest the church.
This is correct, but it might make more sense to point out that it's through Auntie Diane's backyard (where her garden is).

Reactions: JostonAJ

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Hey, I'm a little late in downloading 18.5 but can anyone tell me if, the new artwork for the mom, and other characters that are relevant to the update got their new character art put in with 18.5, or are they still in development?

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Man, after playing this update without playing the initial 0.18 update, I can say I’m quite disappointed mostly with the storyline and character development. The amount of content Jenny has is quite satisfactory and should be the goal for a lot of the main characters, which is why I’m eventually hoping that either Debbie and Roxxy get their smaller updates soon again if it comes with more animations and scenes aside from pregnancy. But regarding the storyline, I didn’t really find it impressive or have a feeling like I’m glad I achieved all the scenes with Jenny. I know DC wanted to separate her story/development from Roxxy’s but when you have two characters that portray the bitchy archetype at the beginning of their story, you have to at least get some similarities between both stories if you’re trying to get a happy or well developed character at the conclusion of it.

That’s why mostly everyone enjoyed Roxxy’s update, as she went from a cold bully to the MC to someone who warmed up to him over time and developed a genuine attraction to him from his personality. The thing with Jenny is, she does warm up to the MC over time, but the problem is the bitchy façade she has is still there throughout the whole story, showing a notable lack of character development. Most of the attraction Jenny has for the MC comes mostly from his dick and makes it easy to keep her shallow for her storyline as she only needs him for camshows or money. I’m upset because there could’ve been potential at least with the stalker confrontation, such as if Mr. Bubbles was portrayed as more of a creep or asshole, with instead Jenny punching him, the MC could’ve punched him if a choice was presented with the dominate/submissive choices and Jenny in shock would’ve been surprised but appreciative of the MC and start to fall for him.

I feel the dominant/submissive routes were mostly useless in this update, as they have the same endgoal from what I’ve seen and read. In my opinion, if the route was planned better with more dynamic choices such as the punch example I presented, the dominate route should’ve led to a submissive Jenny falling for the MC through his dominant personality and becoming his actual girlfriend with none of the payments, while the submissive route leads to the opposite with a dominate Jenny and required payments for the “Girlfriend Experience”. Basically, dominate route leads to Jenny having a character archetype similar to Roxxy at the end of her route and submissive leads to basically what Jenny is now.

I understand DC wanted to keep the Roxxy and Jenny routes different, but everyone liked the Roxxy route, no one would’ve really complained if they kept the character development similar since that was the expectation a lot of fans had since the comparison keeps being brought up over and over again. At least with my suggestion, there would be choices that could separate it, something that’s not present in Roxxy’s route and would’ve helped differed both of their routes as DC wanted. There’s still a good chunk of the game left to go and things can added or changed, but I don’t really see why I would take Jenny to prom, I’m probably going to have to pay her $5000 to take her to prom if nothing really changes after this point. And I wouldn’t like to see all Jenny’s character development shoved in at the end of the game where potential dialogue changes could’ve been showed in the current content for her now.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
And I played thru the 18.6 version and the process to get [STR] is broken. So several quest lines are toast. Anyone else have this issue?

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Someone needs to update the save link in the original post to the new version.

Here it is:

Should contain all the scenes except for the newest ones in the current update

• Love
Reactions: Thijolo

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
BitesZaDusto You've got me a little concerned there. I'm holding off until .20 or .20.5 to play, but if she has no development then that's a major letdown. She didn't have to have the end result Roxxy had, but she should be something other than a gold digger/twat.

Someone mentioned a Tsundere, which would be fine. Or could have her continue being a bitch in front of everyone else, but have her in-private be a different character.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Man, after playing this update without playing the initial 0.18 update, I can say I’m quite disappointed mostly with the storyline and character development. The amount of content Jenny has is quite satisfactory and should be the goal for a lot of the main characters, which is why I’m eventually hoping that either Debbie and Roxxy get their smaller updates soon again if it comes with more animations and scenes aside from pregnancy. But regarding the storyline, I didn’t really find it impressive or have a feeling like I’m glad I achieved all the scenes with Jenny. I know DC wanted to separate her story/development from Roxxy’s but when you have two characters that portray the bitchy archetype at the beginning of their story, you have to at least get some similarities between both stories if you’re trying to get a happy or well developed character at the conclusion of it.

That’s why mostly everyone enjoyed Roxxy’s update, as she went from a cold bully to the MC to someone who warmed up to him over time and developed a genuine attraction to him from his personality. The thing with Jenny is, she does warm up to the MC over time, but the problem is the bitchy façade she has is still there throughout the whole story, showing a notable lack of character development. Most of the attraction Jenny has for the MC comes mostly from his dick and makes it easy to keep her shallow for her storyline as she only needs him for camshows or money. I’m upset because there could’ve been potential at least with the stalker confrontation, such as if Mr. Bubbles was portrayed as more of a creep or asshole, with instead Jenny punching him, the MC could’ve punched him if a choice was presented with the dominate/submissive choices and Jenny in shock would’ve been surprised but appreciative of the MC and start to fall for him.

I feel the dominant/submissive routes were mostly useless in this update, as they have the same endgoal from what I’ve seen and read. In my opinion, if the route was planned better with more dynamic choices such as the punch example I presented, the dominate route should’ve led to a submissive Jenny falling for the MC through his dominant personality and becoming his actual girlfriend with none of the payments, while the submissive route leads to the opposite with a dominate Jenny and required payments for the “Girlfriend Experience”. Basically, dominate route leads to Jenny having a character archetype similar to Roxxy at the end of her route and submissive leads to basically what Jenny is now.

I understand DC wanted to keep the Roxxy and Jenny routes different, but everyone liked the Roxxy route, no one would’ve really complained if they kept the character development similar since that was the expectation a lot of fans had since the comparison keeps being brought up over and over again. At least with my suggestion, there would be choices that could separate it, something that’s not present in Roxxy’s route and would’ve helped differed both of their routes as DC wanted. There’s still a good chunk of the game left to go and things can added or changed, but I don’t really see why I would take Jenny to prom, I’m probably going to have to pay her $5000 to take her to prom if nothing really changes after this point. And I wouldn’t like to see all Jenny’s character development shoved in at the end of the game where potential dialogue changes could’ve been showed in the current content for her now.
We can only hope in the updates to comes, the characters you mentioned will get their small content and story expansion updates since its the polls that decide what happens with the next updates, I'm also hoping for Debbie to get a more dynamic and flushed out story that involves the main story about the father and gang, hoping Jenny and Diane come into play in the main story too instead of being on the sidelines. A fools hope, but hope non the less

Reactions: BitesZaDusto

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
We can only hope in the updates to comes, the characters you mentioned will get their small content and story expansion updates since its the polls that decide what happens with the next updates, I'm also hoping for Debbie to get a more dynamic and flushed out story that involves the main story about the father and gang, hoping Jenny and Diane come into play in the main story too instead of being on the sidelines. A fools hope, but hope non the less
let's hope for Judith instead...still barricated in that bathroom since v0.3(or something)

Kraken33

May 29, 2017
Okay this is probably the wrong thread to post this, but does anyone have an idea on how to add custom text, conversations or even events in this game? I've tried unpacking the whole game and loading it in renpy sdk but I always end up with script errors not letting me launch the project. So I guess that there has to be an other way, for example the mods people have created, how are they injected into the game? Any help would be appreciated.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
How do you trigger that new character?
What's her face..
Where is she?

Last edited:

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Someone needs to update the save link in the original post to the new version.

Here it is:

Should contain all the scenes except for the newest ones in the current update
it says error trying to open the data idk why maybe somebody has an answer?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes