Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Why the fuck are Diane's images still missing?

Python:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpy", line 84, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 330, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 242, in call_screen
Exception: DynamicImage u'objects/character_diane_[M_diane.outfit.get][M_diane.pregnancy.to_string].png': could not find image. (u'objects/character_diane_dressed.png')

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
No guys remember the 18.5 update, he said all the art was done, and it just required the animation that was the holding it up from being in 18 so the last month has been animation only.

He's been working in parallel on 19 with the art. because this will be the super new speedy way to knock content out.

He's put in close to 20 live streams this month. at 1 and a half hours each thats 30 hours.

So this month alone, he's worked almost a full normal working week for 60k.

Keep feeding him money though, the next update will be a cracker. guaranteed.

Cause parallel. and all these extra animators and coders that are cranking.

Send money. the more you send the better it gets. honest. look, no crossed fingers or anything.
Can we maybe not make intellectually dishonest posts in order to gain some edgelord internet points? DarkCookie streamed for more than 38 hours in May, and if you have ever seen a couple streams in a row, you know he never finishes the things he's working on from stream to stream, so there's a ton of off screen work even before you consider the time that goes into doing the art for the lewd and H-scene stuff.

And yeah, we get it, you're jealous of the amount of money their team brings in.

Reactions: User_488453

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Hey guys, just finished Jenny´s update and wanted to share some thoughts. Its a GOOD update, dayum, the improvement over the old Jenny story is great, the quests and sex scenes are fucking amazing. Now, i think Jenny is probably my least liked character in the whole game, so i do prefer Diane´s or Roxxy´s update, which is god tier, but this one is a really good standard for what we can expect in next updates.

The thing with Roxxy is that, she went from a bitch to a very likable character, because you can understand why she is the way she is. And the progress and culminating sex scenes are great. Whereas Jenny, she starts a huge bitch and ends up just being a bitch. So i didnt care that much about her. ALTHOUGH, i firmly believe she´s gotten the best sex scenes in the WHOLE game. Amazing update, props to DarkCookie and his team.

One final thought. The character redesigns are awesome but now the old art looks really ugly in comparison. Debbie´s art change throughout the route is really noticeable and kind of off putting.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Hey guys, just finished Jenny´s update and wanted to share some thoughts. Its a GOOD update, dayum, the improvement over the old Jenny story is great,
Not really a high bar to clear in my opinion :p
the quests and sex scenes are fucking amazing.
For the most part, I don't really have a problem with the scenes themselves, more the build-up and the payoff which I feel is kind of atrocious. In that there's no real payoff, and a lot of the sex scenes seem to be very much the same in nature and spirit (looking specifically at the three added in this update, there's not a whole lot of difference in them, which of course could be attributed to the fact that she really lacks development or an arc).
Now, i think Jenny is probably my least liked character in the whole game, so i do prefer Diane´s or Roxxy´s update, which is god tier, but this one is a really good standard for what we can expect in next updates.
I agree with Roxxy's update, Diane maybe. I think her conclusion is really... Well, not well executed nor logical. Jenny is my least liked as well due to the above issues which I feel the rework didn't really address any of this, while it is "better" it was such a low bar to clear and it's still in my opinion pretty much the same end result despite him having worked for an (I think) really long time which to me, right now, just feels like a waste since it wasn't a big improvement nor did it really affect my enjoyment of that particular storyline. As such, I hope we get higher quality in pretty much all areas. The sex scenes were enticing and arousing as I said, but that's pretty much the only positive that I take from this I think.
The thing with Roxxy is that, she went from a bitch to a very likable character, because you can understand why she is the way she is.
Exactly this, good character development with an actual arc. You can argue the cliché's and the predictability of it and all of that. And I won't argue against it, but I do enjoy her storyline because of the quality and the clear, concise development of Roxxy and her story. There are other issues in regards to MC morals and bla bla, right, but as a whole, I do enjoy her storyline a lot.
One final thought. The character redesigns are awesome but now the old art looks really ugly in comparison. Debbie´s art change throughout the route is really noticeable and kind of off putting.
Yeah, which will probably be a patreon poll at one time. I'm going to keep beating this poor dead horse, but I really feel like the patreons should vote for the rework of Erik's storyline so that we may have savegame compatibility and not have to replay the entire game every single update, which, you know, are kind of inconsistent in their schedule, but still.

Just my two cents:)

Venom69

Jun 6, 2019
They should add fake pills to impregnate Mrs. Johnson :giggle: <I wish that creator reading that>
I also end the Jenny story, was ok, but there should be consequences of breeding and having child. Now other characters realy don't care of that fact (some of them have interactions but still). Debbie is also miracle, you fill her with tone of cum and she's not pregnant. Ok ok... i know its indie game those are my dreams :$

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Where do I even begin? I am trying to play the Android version of this game, but it is buggy as hell. The garden minigame literally switches itself while you are in the process of removing the bad items (which can cause me to earn no money if the switch when the timer is about out), the lifting minigame starts over right in the middle at least once a day, the ATM refuses to accept any money, the screen go black from time to time which causes me to miss parts of the story, and the game stops responding for a few seconds on each day. And all of this occurs during the first week in the game!
To make matters worse, I have no idea on how to install the incest patch because the file pathway it suggests in the instructions on the Lewdpatcher site never shows up. :mad:
I want to continue playing this game, but the cumbersome bugs and inability to install the incest patch on the Android version make this a game that I will have to delete and not bother with until I can get a new computer. :confused:

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
They'll be part of Judith's story and very likely won't get their own update. That said, they'll certainly be bangable.

Edit: Consuela on the other hand may be part of some other update, given that she's connected to the beach house and Rump.
Thx for answering! Also do you have an idea if Debbie will get another...rework of the rework? Her first time was pretty good but her scenes are definitely getting overshadowed by the quality of the newer girl updates.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Thx for answering! Also do you have an idea if Debbie will get another...rework of the rework? Her first time was pretty good but her scenes are definitely getting overshadowed by the quality of the newer girl updates.
I think we're good on reworks for a while. Her scenes need an update, but she already has a lot of content in game, he should focus on other characters.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Not really a high bar to clear in my opinion :p

For the most part, I don't really have a problem with the scenes themselves, more the build-up and the payoff which I feel is kind of atrocious. In that there's no real payoff, and a lot of the sex scenes seem to be very much the same in nature and spirit (looking specifically at the three added in this update, there's not a whole lot of difference in them, which of course could be attributed to the fact that she really lacks development or an arc).

I agree with Roxxy's update, Diane maybe. I think her conclusion is really... Well, not well executed nor logical. Jenny is my least liked as well due to the above issues which I feel the rework didn't really address any of this, while it is "better" it was such a low bar to clear and it's still in my opinion pretty much the same end result despite him having worked for an (I think) really long time which to me, right now, just feels like a waste since it wasn't a big improvement nor did it really affect my enjoyment of that particular storyline. As such, I hope we get higher quality in pretty much all areas. The sex scenes were enticing and arousing as I said, but that's pretty much the only positive that I take from this I think.
Exactly this, good character development with an actual arc. You can argue the cliché's and the predictability of it and all of that. And I won't argue against it, but I do enjoy her storyline because of the quality and the clear, concise development of Roxxy and her story. There are other issues in regards to MC morals and bla bla, right, but as a whole, I do enjoy her storyline a lot.

Yeah, which will probably be a patreon poll at one time. I'm going to keep beating this poor dead horse, but I really feel like the patreons should vote for the rework of Erik's storyline so that we may have savegame compatibility and not have to replay the entire game every single update, which, you know, are kind of inconsistent in their schedule, but still.

Just my two cents:)
This, after DC had replied to me, i had hoped he understood to not make Jenny a complete bitch but more a tsundere type. Now she's even more of a bitch that wants money to be a "girlfriend" wtf is this? It's exactly the opposite that anyone that wanted some character development from Jenny/Sister, she's now not an option for sane people, that would choose other girls like Roxxy than being abused by such a bitch that her only quality is now her body, but it's not acceptable.
Roxxy started similar to Jenny, a nasty bitch engaged to the school bully but she got all nice and loving, why not make something similar for her? make Sis/Jenny a hot and cold type of personality that when she confesses she says that she's not her intention to be so mean and loves her little bro/"roommate" but that's too late now since according to DC her story is 99% complete (BS if you ask me).
I don't know how they thought she would be liked like this, she was "flanderized" to greatly point up her "bitchy" attitude to be an abusive cam whore, when before she had some chance of being reedemed as showing sometimes a soft point, now it has been ruined forever unless they will rework her properly (again).
The more arousing scenes to me were the ones where you took charge and fucked her anyway (bed scene at night, shower scene and breaking cuffs) Now we are forced to be a really coward/submissive and give her money to get content from her.
I want to have my old three sex scenes back to the old way when we could jump on her, fuck her after she strips for us while "sleeping", punish her for her teasing in the shower and break free and plowing her hard in her camshow.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
This, after DC had replied to me, i had hoped he understood to not make Jenny a complete bitch but more a tsundere type.
Having her tsundere would have been pretty interesting since we don't really have anything in that regard. He'd have to change her confidence and what not I suppose, but I'll take anything better than what she "became" (read: started as).
Now she's even more of a bitch that wants money to be a "girlfriend" wtf is this?
Hah, yeah. I mean I do realize there are people in the real world who have trophy wives and what not and choose to be in a relationship devoid of love, but, it just doesn't work for me. There's, like I said, also no real payoff so you're working through her content for absolutely no real reason. She's got even less of a replayability appeal now.
choose other girls like Roxxy than being abused by such a bitch that her only quality is now her body, but it's not acceptable.
Yeah, I know there are issues etc regarding Roxxy but it's stuff that I can absolutely look past in order to enjoy her content to the fullest, I really loved her arc, development and in general everything about her content is quality work.
Roxxy started similar to Jenny, a nasty bitch engaged to the school bully but she got all nice and loving, why not make something similar for her? make Sis/Jenny a hot and cold type of personality that when she confesses she says that she's not her intention to be so mean and loves her little bro/"roommate" but that's too late now
My guess, and I do want to stress that it's a guess, is that DC didn't really want to have too similar content between the sister and Roxxy.
since according to DC her story is 99% complete (BS if you ask me).
Yeah, I think there's no hope for better content with sister, except for modders, who would have to completely rework her storyline.
The more arousing scenes to me were the ones where you took charge and fucked her anyway (bed scene at night, shower scene and breaking cuffs) ... give her money to get content from her.
I liked the scenes where MC took charge and I thought it was building up to her actually falling in love or at least gaining some sort of affection or really any development what so ever towards MC. It didn't happen, and I also seriously disagree with paying her any more money. It just isn't worth it, and when cheat mode is removed in the final release it's going to exacerbate the problem. Of course, full caveats for mods and cheats and all that sort of stuff. But I'd rather not give games a pass for horrible grinding/mechanics in general on the basis "I can use tools or techniques outside of the game in ways not intended by the devs in order to bypass their bullshit".

All in all, I do feel that this is a pretty bad update, which took a hell of a long time, and I feel we're going to actually need modders to rework her storyline.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This, after DC had replied to me, i had hoped he understood to not make Jenny a complete bitch but more a tsundere type. Now she's even more of a bitch that wants money to be a "girlfriend" wtf is this? It's exactly the opposite that anyone that wanted some character development from Jenny/Sister, she's now not an option for sane people, that would choose other girls like Roxxy than being abused by such a bitch that her only quality is now her body, but it's not acceptable.
Roxxy started similar to Jenny, a nasty bitch engaged to the school bully but she got all nice and loving, why not make something similar for her? make Sis/Jenny a hot and cold type of personality that when she confesses she says that she's not her intention to be so mean and loves her little bro/"roommate" but that's too late now since according to DC her story is 99% complete (BS if you ask me).
I don't know how they thought she would be liked like this, she was "flanderized" to greatly point up her "bitchy" attitude to be an abusive cam whore, when before she had some chance of being reedemed as showing sometimes a soft point, now it has been ruined forever unless they will rework her properly (again).
The more arousing scenes to me were the ones where you took charge and fucked her anyway (bed scene at night, shower scene and breaking cuffs) Now we are forced to be a really coward/submissive and give her money to get content from her.
I want to have my old three sex scenes back to the old way when we could jump on her, fuck her after she strips for us while "sleeping", punish her for her teasing in the shower and break free and plowing her hard in her camshow.
You seem to have a very high opinion about yourself, to hope DC understands you so well after having responded to you, and to make the game to your liking ;)

See, I like the Jenny story exactly the way it turned out to be. Each girl is different, and, yes, Jenny is a bitch. If it bothers you so much, my advise is: ignore her. Play Missy story if you want a girlie.

Question: have you read Jenny's diary? It explains much about her feelings. In short, she seems to feel in part exactly like you do. She does not like her attitude either. But she can't help it. She wants to be a bitch, and she hates not to be such a bitch to MC any more. So she acts like one, but at the same time, she is not.

You, on the other hand, want the old three scenes back, making MC the bitch in that relationship. That was totally out-of-character anyways, I am glad they changed it.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes