m4z0vsk1

Jul 22, 2017
Man finally sister's revamp is over and game can move on. It was painful imo. Like its hard to give a fuck about bitchy sister and getting pushed over by her after having 3 milfs, Moxxy and her friends as fuck buddies. I get sister story chronologically happen before this things but still it was annoying to me.

JostonAJ

Jul 27, 2018
Angelica "although, it is locked and still pesky kids keep finding ways to sneak through the fence." MC "Maybe i can find a way through the fence too." Question: what is way?
If I recall correctly, it's by the house nearest the church.

Last edited:

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Wait, old saves don't work warning - which version is that about? The current version is not working, but the last one (18 was it) was working. So the saves are broken from last month?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/player.rpy", line 223, in __setstate__
KeyError: u'locked_locations'

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
Does this version have bugs that prevent progress?

I've had a lot of problems in the past with scenes (such as the shower scene) repeating, or being able to progress in quests.

It's a pity because I've enjoyed the game.

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Depends... I haven't actually played it myself. The 3 scenes that were added (I watched in the cookie jar) were... Alright? Maybe? I honestly don't know. It's still just Jenny stuff, right? So... If you like her content and stuff... Maybe? I just think that there's no real payoff to her story. She starts as a bitch. She ends as a bitch.

Admittedly, players apparently have to pay $500 to her to take her out for a date.

Personally, I feel as if maybe this update isn't really worth going through the whole game again. Since there's no real payoff with Jenny and her character "development". Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved Roxxy (I'm weak to that kind of story don't hate me :)) But Jenny's just doesn't feel like it's worth doing. At all. Also, the pregnancy stuff is punishing if you're into that.

Yeah.. Haven't written incoherently in free-form about my thoughts, my conclusion is no. Take that for what you will, I am certain a complete strangers opinion on the internet is of utmost importance to you ;)

Happy fapping, to this game or any game really <3
I couldn't think of a better well thought out answer than that, cheers!

Reactions: TheKingCobra

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
:sick:

Python:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
Exception: DynamicImage u'characters/diane/layeredimage/diane_arms_a_[M_diane.outfit.get]_statue_full.png': could not find image. (u'characters/diane/layeredimage/diane_arms_a_dressed_statue_full.png')

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes