SenHU

Sep 26, 2018
WTF do i have to play from the start every patch .. i have downloaded patch 18.2 and finished half of the game and now i have to play it from the start and the saves from 18.2 not working that suks

Reactions: kymico

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
WTF do i have to play from the start every patch .. i have downloaded patch 18.2 and finished half of the game and now i have to play it from the start and the saves from 18.2 not working that suks
0.18.5 saves are compatible, and they provide one on the patreon page. So no need to hate here if you (and the hundred other complainers) only bother to read. Just finish your 0.18.2 version with your save, then download 0.18.6 and the save they provide to do the three remaining Jenny scenes. What's the issue with that?

Reactions: PatreonTed

SenHU

Sep 26, 2018
0.18.5 saves are compatible, and they provide one on the patreon page. So no need to hate here if you (and the hundred other complainers) only bother to read. Just finish your 0.18.2 version with your save, then download 0.18.6 and the save they provide to do the three remaining Jenny scenes. What's the issue with that?
you mean the last save from 18.2 will work on 18.6?

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
No. He means that 18.5 version saves are compatible and available on this forum. So you can finish your 18.2 version playthrough and then download the save provided and finish the last three scenes with Jenny.

SenHU

Sep 26, 2018
No. He means that 18.5 version saves are compatible and available on this forum. So you can finish your 18.2 version playthrough and then download the save provided and finish the last three scenes with Jenny.
got it but i know it sounds stupid but how do i know that i finished the 18.2 version ?

Last edited:

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
got it but i know it sounds stupid but how do i know that i finished the 18.2 version ?
It's not stupid since there's no guidance in this game. I don't exactly know how you'd do it, but you might look at the files (via Unren.rpy available on this site) or take a look at the Walkthrough page (available in the first post).

If you do want guidance you can try out Maim Lain's mod (link is available in the first post) but it doesn't work for 18.2 only for 18.6.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
No. I wrote (and mean) that they provide a 0.18.5 save that is compatible with 0.18.6. Your 0.18.2 will *not* work.

So, again: Just finish your 0.18.2 version with your save, then download 0.18.6 and the save they provide to do the three remaining Jenny scenes.

Edit: I see you already got your anwer ;)

SenHU

Sep 26, 2018
No. I wrote (and mean) that they provide a 0.18.5 save that is compatible with 0.18.6. Your 0.18.2 will *not* work.

So, again: Just finish your 0.18.2 version with your save, then download 0.18.6 and the save they provide to do the three remaining Jenny scenes.
where can i find 18.5 save?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's not stupid since there's no guidance in this game. I don't exactly know how you'd do it, but you might look at the files (via Unren.rpy available on this site) or take a look at the Walkthrough page (available in the first post).

If you do want guidance you can try out Maim Lain's mod (link is available in the first post) but it doesn't work for 18.2 only for 18.6.
I thought the hint system implementd in MCs phone worked quite well for teachers, Roxxy, Diane and Mia already. A pity it is not done for Jenny as well...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Keep in mind that we have a Walkthrough thread where most common questions are already answered, with links to guides and some helpful people.

Asking questions repeatedly in such a fast moving thread is a good way to be ignored and flood it with the same questions over and over, so please make use of the other one.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I thought the hint system implementd in MCs phone worked quite well for teachers, Roxxy, Diane and Mia already. A pity it is not done for Jenny as well...
You're right. I had actually forgotten about that since Maim Lain's mod is so much better.

So it's a partial system, with partial fixes but at least it's there. Again, I had just completely forgotten about it haha :)

Still doesn't make the question stupid :p Especially considering it's not updated for Jenny. Or a few others (Erik's mom?). I don't know, maybe it's been updated since I last used it.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
So um Diane is bugged for me. I cant get past her garden minigame introduction, i brought the shovel, talk to her etc but the game wont let me play the minigame, it just keep telling me to talk to Diane again and again and again. If i leave then the whole thing restarted as if im bringing the shovel for the 1st time.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
You seem to have a very high opinion about yourself, to hope DC understands you so well after having responded to you, and to make the game to your liking ;)

See, I like the Jenny story exactly the way it turned out to be. Each girl is different, and, yes, Jenny is a bitch. If it bothers you so much, my advise is: ignore her. Play Missy story if you want a girlie.

Question: have you read Jenny's diary? It explains much about her feelings. In short, she seems to feel in part exactly like you do. She does not like her attitude either. But she can't help it. She wants to be a bitch, and she hates not to be such a bitch to MC any more. So she acts like one, but at the same time, she is not.

You, on the other hand, want the old three scenes back, making MC the bitch in that relationship. That was totally out-of-character anyways, I am glad they changed it.
It's not about making the game to "my liking" (if it would, it would be totally different, believe me) it's about listening to your fans advice that you're going a wrong direction.
I made a suggestion, and DC failed to pick up on that, a lot of people are dissatisfied with how Jenny turned out, that's a fact.
It's since 0.16 that i've stopped playing the game, and it turned out really wrong when i replayed it now.
As i've said, it's one thing to make a girl different, another is to make it a one dimensional bitch, that's poor writing, not "different".
If you read more throughly, you would understand i was a big fan of jenny (mostly because i'm a sucker for classic tsunderes) and i cannot stand wasting potential of characters, that's why i can't ignore simply that, similar to why in Mass Effect 3 i hated how Legion was portrayed, going from an interesting character to an archeotype.
I would have rather have Jenny as the usual big titted onee san that is overly protective, much more likeable this way.
It's not about the diary, it's the character progression, that is 0, she ends in the same way she started, investing time on her feels wasted, the choices that we were presented to be more "dominant" or submissive, should have impacted her character (doesn't change anything) and her admitting in a climax scene her feelings rather than the "diary" and have Jenny act the same.
I would have made in the "dominant" path you establish dominance over her and going submissive to your demands, while the "submissive" path having her take more charge and classic Jenny but with gentle oneesan femdom taking care of her "little fucktoy"

I want the old scenes because they were hot, also because it was the chance when PC was being dominant over her and hinting her to be secretly a submissive in sex, instead of us being a wimp all of the time.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's not about the diary, it's the character progression, that is 0, she ends in the same way she started, investing time on her feels wasted, the choices that we were presented to be more "dominant" or submissive, should have impacted her character (doesn't change anything) and her admitting in a climax scene her feelings rather than the "diary" and have Jenny act the same.
I would have made in the "dominant" path you establish dominance over her and going submissive to your demands, while the "submissive" path having her take more charge and classic Jenny but with gentle oneesan femdom taking care of her "little fucktoy"
True in the end the choices you make mean nothing, she acts the same. The sex scenes are really good but storywise this update sucked.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I made a suggestion, and DC failed to pick up on that, a lot of people are dissatisfied with how Jenny turned out, that's a fact.
It's since 0.16 that i've stopped playing the game, and it turned out really wrong when i replayed it now.
As i've said, it's one thing to make a girl different, another is to make it a one dimensional bitch, that's poor writing, not "different".
I see opinions here, no facts. And in my opinion, this game has among the best writing ever. So I would agree there are different opinions, only that you regard yours as facts. This is why I cannot agree at all.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes