dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
went to his patreon site after a long time, damn .... he is making 53k/month. ... last time i checked he was making same or lower than gumdrop i think...

gumi11

Dec 13, 2018
No that's how it works. NumLock ON means the arrow keys are numbers. OFF means they are arrows.
Yes this is how NumLock works. But when i turn it off, then my standard arrow keys (not the ones on numpad) are working properly within the game. Anyway, i've managed to found a solution so it's cool.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Use this.
To my best knowledge, unren.bat is using an outdated version of un.rpyc which cannot extract Summertime Saga correctly, at least not the rpy files. I would suggest downloading un.rpyc from here:

Use unren.bat to extract the rpa files, then un.rpyc to extract the generated rpyc files.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Console activation cheat shift + O no longer works in the 0.18.6??
Odd. That is usually what I do. Then im stumped tbh
They changed the way to access the console some versions ago. Follow .

//EDIT: Since I link to the article on the wiki after every update, maybe a mod should edit the first post. Maybe also edit the link to the outdated savefile.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
So v0.18.6... time to start everything over again... Yay! I can't be the only one who finds this incredibly annoying.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I can verify, unren does not work. game wouldn't load my old saves, or the public one from the first page of the thread. it turned out that unren messed up the game files. unpacked fresh game and used save from front page of the thread and works just fine now.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
From what I remember, the issue is only getting fixed with expanding the Erik storyline. I don't know why it can't be included with any other update.
Erik's storyline (and someone else's I think) needs to be completely reworked. This includes every scene that Erik is a part of which means his mom and part of the school etc. It's simply too big to be reworked with another storyline.

The patreons have their voting rights but never actually seem to use them to get DC to rework Erik's storyline so that the saves can be compatible. Unfortunately.

Reactions: dylan123

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
So is this "update" worth playing?
Depends... I haven't actually played it myself. The 3 scenes that were added (I watched in the cookie jar) were... Alright? Maybe? I honestly don't know. It's still just Jenny stuff, right? So... If you like her content and stuff... Maybe? I just think that there's no real payoff to her story. She starts as a bitch. She ends as a bitch.

Admittedly, players apparently have to pay $500 to her to take her out for a date.

Personally, I feel as if maybe this update isn't really worth going through the whole game again. Since there's no real payoff with Jenny and her character "development". Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved Roxxy (I'm weak to that kind of story don't hate me :)) But Jenny's just doesn't feel like it's worth doing. At all. Also, the pregnancy stuff is punishing if you're into that.

Yeah.. Haven't written incoherently in free-form about my thoughts, my conclusion is no. Take that for what you will, I am certain a complete strangers opinion on the internet is of utmost importance to you ;)

Happy fapping, to this game or any game really <3

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Its cute that you can get your Sister pregnant now, sadly that basically ends the Game for her since she is stuck in her Room holding the Baby forever now. :geek:

Reactions: IceBearApproves

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Its cute that you can get your Sister pregnant now, sadly that basically ends the Game for her since she is stuck in her Room holding the Baby forever now. :geek:
I thought the purpose of adding the daycare as soon as a character gets preggers was so that... You know...:whistle:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
You've to wait 4 weeks for birth and 3 weeks until she drops the toddler/s at the daycare...

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
View attachment 317823
anyone know how to get the second last scene?
thanks
It's breakfast in the morning. Don't know exactly how to trigger it but you're having breakfast with your sister and get up to some sexy shenanigans.

EDIT: Yeah, I was looking at the wrong spot and mistook the scene. Like F95Zoney said it's at the pool during the weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: paraoh2099
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes