j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me if the latino twins will have their own update or they are part of someone else's? Also do they have a big enough fanbase to expect soon something sexy with them and the mom? I didn't like them before but after the rework, I really want to see them getting banged.
They'll be part of Judith's story and very likely won't get their own update. That said, they'll certainly be bangable.

Edit: Consuela on the other hand may be part of some other update, given that she's connected to the beach house and Rump.

Reactions: TastySnickers

lordcookie

Jul 10, 2017
Which config file should I edit for it to work?
OOconsole.rpy in renpy/common the game folder. Just open it in a text editor. Notepad++ is good for such things. but regular notepad will do it too.

Look for
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

And change config.console = False to config.console = True

StrikerXXX

Jan 3, 2018
OOconsole.rpy in renpy/common the game folder. Just open it in a text editor. Notepad++ is good for such things. but regular notepad will do it too.

Look for
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

And change config.console = False to Config.console = True
I did this but the console does not work.

gumi11

Dec 13, 2018
I think the muay thai is broken. Every time i have to press an arrow key i lose. Or am i missing something?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I think the muay thai is broken. Every time i have to press an arrow key i lose. Or am i missing something?
Do you use a notebook keyboard or the arrow keys on the num pad? Does it have NumLock enabled?

gumi11

Dec 13, 2018
Do you use a notebook keyboard or the arrow keys on the num pad? Does it have NumLock enabled?
I've been trying all options. But i've figured it out like a moment ago. I had to turn NumLock off and then use the arrow keys (which is odd but somehow works).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I've been trying all options. But i've figured it out like a moment ago. I had to turn NumLock off and then use the arrow keys (which is odd but somehow works).
No that's how it works. NumLock ON means the arrow keys are numbers. OFF means they are arrows.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes