Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
this game meed money cheat i edit the save but still money is the same
In the beginning, you have the option of going normal or WITH cheats.
If you're doing cheats, you get max money as well as stats...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Still wondering why the fuck this is 4:3?
Because it is. Do you want to re-size all the thousands of images to fit your screen? Would take an additional day of update time for the next release ;)

And to what resolution should it be re-sized? 16:9? 16:10? 25:10?

bargian

May 7, 2017
Uhm so... if i instal 1.8.6 now it wont be save-compatible with 1.8.5 ?? Damn is it worth? I spent some time in 1.8.5. already ;(

pebuma

Jan 21, 2018
I do not want to complain, but it's a pity that the "Stats Tracker" is already done when I play "Cheats enabled". That was not the case with V 17.5.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Mostly? The thing about Jenny's storyline, if you've gotten there, is the new dating mechanic. While, yes, her storyline is mostly complete, I wouldn't be surprised if more dates become available,​
That's true but it won't be a "Jenny" update, it'll be small amounts of content in the Dating System update, and it really won't be much in the grand scheme of things
but I think DC has allowed for enough wiggle room that aside from him (potentially/at some point) simply not wanting to work on those characters anymore there's no special reason they won't show up again, albeit likely more as cameos than fully-fleshed-out storylines. Is that really so bad?
No it's not bad at all. I'm all for it. I've been sick of the family characters getting so much more content than everyone else for over a year now

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
I do not want to complain, but it's a pity that the "Stats Tracker" is already done when I play "Cheats enabled". That was not the case with V 17.5.
The current way is how cheat mode originally was, but the link between Jenny's story and DEX training meant starting with max stats broke that route. It was then changed to what you describe, but was recently reverted to the old version because DEX training has now been untangled from her route progression. I'd take full stats over the Somrak/Jenny grind being needed just to do Erik's route any day of the week

Reactions: F9Zoney

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Uhm so... if i instal 1.8.6 now it wont be save-compatible with 1.8.5 ?? Damn is it worth? I spent some time in 1.8.5. already ;(
From SS Discord channel (info about save compatibility with v0.18.5 should've been placed in this thread's 1st post):

sam9:

0.18.6 ... is a small bugfix for 0.18.5. If you have already played 0.18.5 without encountering any issues then you do not need to grab 0.18.6. 0.18.5 saves are compatiable with 0.18.6, older saves are not.

Changelog:

Reactions: HB38 and bargian

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I must be missing something if the prego stuff is optional. I don't see any way to turn it on/off or is that a console command or something?

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
My save just bugged. It's the situation when you talk to roxxy and she mention principal house, then you got unlocked principal house and need to sneak to her house. In my case, I didn't get unlocked principal house, but game says I need to sneak to her house. Now I have blocked all paths since I can't go to sleep.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
saves dont survive one update, is a bullshit start again with new version I'll wait to the complete version for play again
That's what puts me right off this game I mean what's the point in even progressing in the story just to have to do it all over again, I'd love to just pick up from where I last left off.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes