gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
But Jenny's story is done now. Can't imagine she'll be getting any more updates now, except for small cameos in other updates, such as the main story or ending. Same for Debbie and Diane. The incest (even though it's not, you know what I mean) storylines finally appear to be done with, and should really be finished once Debbie gets pregnancy -- and that addition will probably only be a 0.5 update or even smaller in scope.
Mostly? The thing about Jenny's storyline, if you've gotten there, is the new dating mechanic. While, yes, her storyline is mostly complete, I wouldn't be surprised if more dates become available, if she's an option for that purported 'end-of-game dance' thing, if the 'family' gets implicated in other girls' storylines, or if she ends up being involved in the main plot line surrounding the player's dad's murder. None of these are set in stone, obviously, but I think DC has allowed for enough wiggle room that aside from him (potentially/at some point) simply not wanting to work on those characters anymore there's no special reason they won't show up again, albeit likely more as cameos than fully-fleshed-out storylines. Is that really so bad?

sadmax

Jun 17, 2017
As some who never played this before, is the pregnancy stuff optional, is it random, is it all the women or just some?
optional and pointless. no preggo sex, you have to wait weeks to have sex again. when the cum inside option is selected, there's a spin to preggo wheel if you want to avoid that shit just press left ctrl on your keyboard to reset (works for other minigames).
i hate to start all over again to get to scenes beacuse my old saves dont work
just wait for a save in the saves thread found on the 1st page of this thread

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
honestly... the game was very great at his beginning and it grow great for a long time.
now (its my own opinion), it feel like its kind of tired, stuck, like someone who try to climb a thousand feets mountain without a single bottle of water.
they are still some cool stuff added from time to time. But most of time , its like a 2 seconde rain cloud up the mountain, to fresh you up for few minutes... before getting tired again.
game doesnt have the power it got at beginning. it go down.
the remake of chars are honestly not that good and the plot of many many sides feel turning around or rushed.

i hope the dev will pack it up again like before and bring back the greatness of this game.
as for now, it doesnt show all his potential like before.

its pain for me to say that, because i very like this game. But i think he lost alots of his power. (i just hope its not definitive)
Well, the teachers' stories and Roxxy's were damn good. But...

Diane's pure crap and Jenny's full of shit: the "wrestling scene" in the comic shop is really awful and a very bad idea (it isn't funny at all). The dialogue between Mr Bubbles (is it his name?) and Kassie and the comic shop girl (the worst character in SS by far!) is the worst thing in the whole game.

I think that anything related to the pregnancy stuff and the monster girls (Aqua, the cow) is crap.

Most people keep telling "DC should hire another artist". Well, I think he should hire a writer, instead: a pro who's going to help him with dialogues and script.

My 2 cents, of course.

TarikDB

Feb 24, 2018
I replayed this game 3 times already.
Is it worth it to start all over again just for a few scene's in this update?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Diane's pure crap and Jenny's full of shit: the "wrestling scene" in the comic shop is really awful and a very bad idea (it isn't funny at all). The dialogue between Mr Bubbles (is it his name?) and Kassie and the comic shop girl (the worst character in SS by far!) is the worst thing in the whole game.

I think that anything related to the pregnancy stuff and the monster girls (Aqua, the cow) is crap.

Most people keep telling "DC should hire another artist". Well, I think he should hire a writer, instead: a pro who's going to help him with dialogues and script.

My 2 cents, of course.
See, opinions are different. I agree with the Diane stuff being weird at best. I mean, destroy the house to build a barn, how stupid is that? But it's not as bad as you try to make it.

I find Daisy (cow girl) and Aqua quite funny.

Reactions: Darkaura
D

Deleted member 270639

when does the jenny update end?With the gf experience?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

My 2 cents, of course.
the asian teacher is by far my favorite story. even if its a bit rushed in some sort .. i mean, we just build the fucking glasses and instantly she want to touch MC dick with an excuse of "being abnormal of standard" (thing like that)
its fun with char that MC is already friend, like Mia, his mom and sis etc ...
but alots of chars, poping out of nowhere have this... like the hospital old lady (i dont hate her at all, she is nice, but the fuck is way fast and should build a little more)
lots of chars are like this, last add stories feel a bit rushed to me. i would prefer a bit more ... complexity, if i can say.
i mean.. roxxy... just turn crazy with Mc just like that ? wtf seriously ? and all girls feel like this. at beginning the game got a slow peace wich fit it better imho.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
If you've already been playing 18.5, you're good...

Also, if you REALLY want a savefile, here you go (this skips previous content)...

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonymous100
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes