CtrlTab

Feb 24, 2018
+++yeah tahnks but somehow it does not work im doing something wrong it would be easier if somebody post the links tho........++++
Hmm, If you have it set up like I have linked then you might not have python installed natively then.
You could go to and install it. Should work as I played the update earlier.

edit: Renpy sdk uses python to run the game files if you were curious. The game appears in a python window "pythonw" ( takes a few seconds)

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I like the sheer number of sex scenes Jenny now has. I really hope it's the new standard amount and not like the aunt rework.

I'm probably done with SS until Judith finally gets her update. (Or Mia gets expanded) Especially now that Jenny and Roxxy are basically complete. See you guys in a few years.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This dev is milking this for all its worth. all this time and barely anything gets added
I don't think that's entirely fair. The dev kinda got screwed twice. First, when incest got banned on Patreon, forcing him to do a ton of rework, and then again when Patreon banned unwanted cream-pies, forcing him to go back and re-work Jenny's sleep-creep, shower and cam-show scenes. But now DC is Pateron compliant. For now. He really should open a SubscribeStar or CoinBase account for the next time...

Reactions: Ungawa

mr smith

Jul 9, 2017
I don't think that's entirely fair. The dev kinda got screwed twice. First, when incest got banned on Patreon, forcing him to do a ton of rework, and then again when Patreon banned unwanted cream-pies, forcing him to go back and re-work Jenny's sleep-creep, shower and cam-show scenes. But now DC is Pateron compliant. For now. He really should open a SubscribeStar or CoinBase account for the next time...
That is unfortunate. This is a fantasy game after all, and I think the unwanted cream-pies were great, I’m sorry to see them gone.

Reactions: Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
That is unfortunate.
Yeah, it makes me sad. Especially when Jenny starts off during the cam-show getting mad about it, but later asks for it and teases the cam-show "viewers" with it. Hottest scene ever. Well except maybe for the Roxy finalie with all 3 spin the bottle girls.
The reworked Jenny is such a disappointment for me, even with the impregnation option, and that IS my fetish.

Apr 10, 2018
Yes Dark Cookie, keep adding those pregnancies, soon the whole town will be pregnant ha-ha. Anyway, now that's out of my system. I can only stay patient and wait for the update which finally allows me to get the teachers pregnant, on a side note, am i the only one who wants the coach Bridget stuff added soon, i think she's kinda cool? keep up the great work guys, this games awesome.

Reactions: CowMeat

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
WHEN WILL WE BE ABLE TO IMPREGNATE MOM ?
There's a scene at the end where you find a time machine and go back in time to become your own father. When you get back you find that Mayor Rump is actually your future self who's also gone back in time to kidnap the daughter that you sired with your sister and turn her into an underage sex slave. After he steals all your money and escapes back into the future, you decide to have have Helen peg you in the ass until until you wind up in the hospital, where Roz molests you every day for a week (with a different unskippable H-scene each time). Then she tries to erase your memory with hallucinogenic drugs, after which you find that Aqua was just a hallucination and that you've actually been boning Dogeek the whole time - which leads to its own special pregnancy scene. Afterward you find out that Mr.Bubbles was secretely filming all this and he releases it on the internet for the entire world to see and you become a social outcast, guilty of incest, bestiality and more, and turn into a homeless alcoholic. At the very end of the story you end up marrying Admiral Sploosh and spend the rest of your days licking the corn nuggests out of his unwiped anus.

Oh and be sure to get the special patch that unlocks all the really sick stuff that I didn't mention here. YOU'LL LOVE IT!

sadmax

Jun 17, 2017
You know I'm a lot more annoyed at the pregnant shtick. I just want to see "creampie" without that goddamn spin bs. He really should decrease the "give her a few days" to 2-3 days between events and also decrease the damn pregnancy time since there's no preggo sex nor sex for weeks. Oh and the submissive and dominant choices is a nice enough change I guess, disappointed that you still have to pay her to advance the relationship. Here's hoping that it's just a facade.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Thanks for uploading the latest version!

On the flip side, playing this game is the biggest hassle in the world, because I need to churn through scenes I've played dozens of times (literally) in order to get my intermediate save points back to where they were before. The ability to save in this game seems almost moot, unless you don't finish the game in a day and need to continue later, since each release pretty much requires a full playthrough again.

Reactions: CowMeat

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Just out of curiosity- are they EVER going to fix that saves issue?! There are people that are just learning Ren'py that seem to be able to make old saves compatible with updates... What iteration of the game is this?!

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Just out of curiosity- are they EVER going to fix that saves issue?! There are people that are just learning Ren'py that seem to be able to make old saves compatible with updates... What iteration of the game is this?!
Going back and changing variables from previous updates is going to continue to break saves until he stops doing it.

Reactions: fried

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

Cream pies are banned?

Also, the problem is more Pay Pal so those groups can still be affected by the Pay Pal/Peter Thiel monopoly on financial services which is what Patreon is complying with.

Reactions: Darkaura

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
Yay over 24hours later and android on here and the main site are still not fucking up i guess thet dont care about android players anymore

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Cream pies are banned?

Also, the problem is more Pay Pal so those groups can still be affected by the Pay Pal/Peter Thiel monopoly on financial services which is what Patreon is complying with.
Rapey stuff is what he was referring to.

Reactions: Kyraga
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes