halluva

May 18, 2017
I haven't played this in a number of updates, but what's the deal with the whole pregnancy thing that the dev added? It seems to have come out of nowhere in the changelogs. Is the goal of the game to get everyone pregnant now or something? How does it work?

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
I haven't played this in a number of updates, but what's the deal with the whole pregnancy thing that the dev added? It seems to have come out of nowhere in the changelogs. Is the goal of the game to get everyone pregnant now or something? How does it work?
I haven't played it in a while......but what i understand is that certain characters for whom it is implemented can be impregnated........Without save compatiblity ........no way i am wasting hours go through the whole thing every update

seregil79

Mar 14, 2017
I see the incest patch is only at v0.18 Anyone know if this version works with the new v0.18.5 version of the game?

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
Is any one else getting the bug where whenever you click something it shows a mailbox
Always wait a couple days after release .....bugs get identified ....and if they are serious enough ...there will be bugfix soon.........also check the list of active bugs on the Kompass site .......you can also report them

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
Agreed so much potential for a great story tossed out the window for no reason at all. I know alot of ppl especially older sisters who are bitchy to their younger siblings make a 180 degree turn once they reach adulthood and protect and love their younger siblings dearly. But sadly thats no the case here.

I dont know what DC thought but when i asked him on stream he said "she wont change much she is ultimately a bitch" So i guess he never intended to make her warm up to the MC at all.

And if you dont play without the incest patch it makes even less sense. They are not related then and she should kinda fall for him. Given all the circumstances surrounding them both.
The way she behaves on the 0.18.5 , its not impossible for her to fall for him , for real it was just sad seeing that the only way she would behave as your girlfriend is paying her for it , for real im really disappointed with this update , i was expecting so much more, like roxxy she is a bitch too but in the end she falls for MC, sad that doesnt going to happen with jenny , it makes more sad that we wait a lot for this

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes