batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
52K a month and the updates sadly get more and more lackluster each time. I'm pretty disappointed by now. Loved the game and maybe a year ago or so, the updates contained lots of new content and it was just a joy. Unlike many others, I don't mind playing it all again every time, but there is so little stuff coming. 52K a month.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
If I understand, it's impossible to get old save from 0.18.2 to 0.18.5. If I want to enjoy the Changelog :
  • Jenny new sex scenes (3) in dining room, outdoor pool and bed at night
I have to play it from the begening again ?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
If I understand, it's impossible to get old save from 0.18.2 to 0.18.5. If I want to enjoy the Changelog :
  • Jenny new sex scenes (3) in dining room, outdoor pool and bed at night
Go back one page and scroll to the bottom.

tyknjinq

Apr 6, 2018
ooh...
i thought, with a "point 5" ver
there will be another demi-woman...
apparently...nah, it's still ok

thanks dc & team
keep great work

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
They did provide a savegame (it's been postet here several times in case you want it), so you can just use that and start right with the new content, while everything else will be unlocked.

i thought, with a "point 5" ver
there will be another demi-woman...
apparently...nah, it's still ok
That's usually planned only once a year for either halloween or christmas... still waiting for some kind of easter update - maybe next year.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I don't want to start a discussion here, but from what I see there is a clear difference. In Japan, (nearly) everything can be shown as long as it's censored, while in the western world it's the other way round: everything can be shown uncensored as long as it's legal.
That isn't entirely accurate with regard to Japan. Yes, there's a black market in Japan for the naughty bits to be exposed and fan service for that. That's usually considered to be doujinshi and there's even famous mangaka (manga artists) to do so. For example, Hiro Mashima has had with Fairy Fail but he used to do fan service in the country which you could buy outside Tokyo. Think about the Adult entertainment industry in America and put that into the context of Japan with an underground market and you have something similar to what I mean.

With regard to certain AV doujinshi, you can find limited prints at these types of conventions. But it gets kind of murky when you look for this stuff in say... Tsutaya which is one of the major book chains there where they have an AV section. That's heavily regulated. All I'm saying is that the laws and what's legal or illegal is just as much a grey area and you'd have to look into it a lot more than think it's this whimsical idea of freedom everywhere in Japan.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I share many of the complaints of people about the game, but I think that if you are not patreon you do not have to complain about a game that you get for free. Let those who support the development complain about that.
I have complaints but they'll be different from donation based arguments.

I like my time being valued. I like when the story makes sense, there's fair cohesion to the characters, and there's a fair challenge (no seriously, FUCK the basketball game).

Arguably, mechanics and the minigames are things I focus on more so than what Patreon does.

But let's all just realize that we all have an opinion and they're just like our asshole and can stink up the room in different ways.

NopeNadaNone

Aug 26, 2017
317405 does anyone know why this is happening and also when i load a file i get the outdated msg

EDIT: I got rid of the incest patch and the rollback mod and it seemed to fix it, i dont know which one caused it.

Last edited:

leviet

May 2, 2017
There's weird glitch in pink boutique. There's not go back button then, i can't go outside after to enter in. very strange.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Honestly, the issue with Jenny is that before her rework you learned little enough about her to keep a head canon that she isn't a complete narcissist bitch that no sane person would have any interactions with. Since the rework any such head canon is dispelled as literally every interaction shows that her only redeeming characteristics are her looks... And in a game where the MC bones half the town there really should be no reason to ever bother with her.

The other issue is that in most of Jenny's scenes the MC is only allowed to act like a spineless loser, which is quite different from rest of the game. It isn't until later on the storyline that the player is allowed to actually choose how to treat her. I'd imagine it would be different if the story started with the choice on what kind of role the MC plays in the relationship, even if not condoning her shit resulted in never proceeding the relationship.

The first paragraph is undermined by her diary that updates as you complete her story.

The second paragraph is undermined because you can assert a bit of dominance and see a different story if you stand up to her.

I think that Jenny is a case of a character that is having an internal struggle that isn't quite complete. She isn't changing her personality all that much, but with her relationship in the story, she needs more for what's supposed to come next. I assume she'll be important whenever the story is voted on but for now she's far more flat than a round character.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
By the way, the Girlfriend Experience bed sex scene with Jenny is slightly bugged. After you fall asleep in bed it does not seem to show the image of MC and Jenny sleeping (the one that was used as a teaser for the update), nor does it show the standard "you are RESTED!" box. I've fixed the relevant file and attached it. Pretty sure you will have needed to unpack the .rpa first to implement this fix. The file goes in:

"[PATH]\SummertimeSaga-0-18-5-pc\game\scripts\characters\jenny"

If it asks you to overwrite then say "yes".

Last edited:
Reactions: kakaroto1969

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The deed is done, version 0.18.5-0.1 Alpha of the Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod is up.

I bet it's full of bugs, but it did not crash on me and what I tried worked. Report any bugs here!

Have Fun!

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes