class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone tell me where Judith has gone? Played 7 days in the game now and haven't seen her for a couple of days!

Robbo169

Jul 10, 2017
So like it's cool that you can get these girl's pregnant and all but why cant you do the deed with them while they are expecting/showing. I mean come on man help me out DC, I need this...

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Can someone tell me where Judith has gone? Played 7 days in the game now and haven't seen her for a couple of days!
dont bother shes cast out she has no scenes except the bathroom BJ and getting naked in the art room but no fucking or anything like tht

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
For a .5 update, this was insanely good!

This game is leagues ahead of anything else (except maybe Milfy City but 3d vs 2d is a whole different thang)
First jenny and debbie .5 updates were much better.. and we actually had story progression lol..

and it took HALF the time... with the same amount of extra scenes..

and this update's art was suposedly to be finished BEFORE they started it ( since those scenes were meant to be on the .18 update)

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
anyway.. how can i turn off the notifications for this game? I dont want to see more notifications about it. CAn i do this for this topic only?

ab_swag_

Mar 1, 2018
this game still isn't compatible with old saves? what a fuckin joke man... all the money that has been dumped into it too. pretty sad tbh. game was great for so long. guess good things really aren't meant to last

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
this game still isn't compatible with old saves? what a fuckin joke man... all the money that has been dumped into it too. pretty sad tbh. game was great for so long. guess good things really aren't meant to last
Just download a save. Easy peasy. :)

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
I'll use smaller sentences then.

You made a claim. I showed pictures of the last releases. They showed you were wrong. I added that there's older releases. But they don't show on Patreon anymore because of the incest ban. There is a list of changelogs on the official wiki. But I can't verify those dates. If they were true, you would be more wrong, not less.

Easy enough now?
The problem wasn't on my end, it was on yours. You were just very confusing.

I don't really have any emotional stake in this so I'm very willing to accept I'm wrong. I just remember the first few ever updates all coming out after the 1st, and then the one before the Roxxy one or around there and then the last 2 updates.

But if most of them came out before the 1st, then fair enough.

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
Saves from 18.5 ....will not be compatible with 19 ...........That's motivation enough to wait until this is introduced ..........
:cautious:

Reactions: Darkaura
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes