Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Thats a really sad update with jenny not changing at all in the end , so disappointed
Agreed so much potential for a great story tossed out the window for no reason at all. I know alot of ppl especially older sisters who are bitchy to their younger siblings make a 180 degree turn once they reach adulthood and protect and love their younger siblings dearly. But sadly thats no the case here.

I dont know what DC thought but when i asked him on stream he said "she wont change much she is ultimately a bitch" So i guess he never intended to make her warm up to the MC at all.

And if you dont play without the incest patch it makes even less sense. They are not related then and she should kinda fall for him. Given all the circumstances surrounding them both.

connxianpox

Jan 8, 2018
18.5 have but seem to start from the beginning, a little tired, the game is still not changed... It's not just a matter of having the CG look at, it's the process. Some players want the process to be preserved, some players want to be able to archive the process without having to do it all over again.

Reactions: botc76

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
This sentence "Assumed that patch updates will not save file compatibility.", Does not mean that the theoretically saved files would be loaded without problem? Version 0.18.2

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think I've decided now. I'll just play this once it's finished.
The inability or rather unwillingness of Kompas productions to keep the saves compatible is such a huge turn-off.

Yes, you can access the new content, but I never even get to finish the content that's already there, before a new version hits (that's not the devs fault, of course, too many games, too little time), yet it still takes the fun out of Summertime Saga and that's a pity because it actually is a fun game.

A-l-a-n

Jul 12, 2017
Found bug (when take too much quest's in this same day that need to be finished in night (this same day u can do only one and when u do it u can't continue

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
This update I thought would add more than version 18 but I guess I was wrong. In terms of dialouge/story there is a bit more to jenny. Scenes redone are good but man it feels like we are getting 0.05% progress to the story every update. Feels like the game is about looking at cg than a decent story. Also again not being able to use old saves is such a turn off. Makes you not wanna even download the game anymore.

Reactions: botc76

Master_Satan

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys, it looks like there is a bug on version 0.18.5. every time you open mias mailbox you will be stuck on her mailbox screen over and over again like a repeated loop. this version need a fix.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Almost 3 whole years huh? Not even halfway done.
I guess it's just the standard now but still.
Tetsuya Nomura should start working off Patreon too.
dont say shit abt nomura bro.. he said he didnt even know he was gonna direct ff7 remake -.-'

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
dont say shit abt nomura bro.. he said he didnt even know he was gonna direct ff7 remake -.-'
I guess he didn't know he was gonna direct 15 either.
And Kingdom Hearts wasn't in development hell for any stretch of time at all only to come out and be "just okay."
Every game past 5 which is when he began working as more than character design is a bunch of emo crybabies anyway.
Shining exception being Lightning but she's just an aggressive depressive and not a sulky one.
But that's besides the point, whatever the story is, his directing is just as bad as any Patreon project's, if not worse.
I could also namedrop Kojima's insane ass on this, went so far off the deep end when he realised he was being replaced that the paid demo for MGSV has an audio tape with an underage kid being forced to rape a "20 year old" loli. Of course the timeline on that is fuzzy, I'm certain this was his plan ever since that fiasco with the MGS4 ending and writing decisions.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
wew guys i really enjoyed the new update, much much better than 18.0. dc should have waited a month more and release 18.0 like this and i wouldn't have complained, but i understand that nobody wanted to wait anymore. the whole girlfriend experience scene was really great.

Reactions: Somnus

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Found bug (when take too much quest's in this same day that need to be finished in night (this same day u can do only one and when u do it u can't continue
I just checked this out on a completely clean version of 18.5, which means no mods or anything, not even incest patch, and yes Mia seems to be bugged. Clicking on Mia in her driveway, clicking on her door or just clicking on the mailbox will just lead you to a scene of looking into the mailbox with a short dialog of "Hi Mia" or "Mia is outside, I shouldn't enter". Because of this, it seems that you can't progress in her story atm.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Is English your 2nd language? You're being very confusing.
I'll use smaller sentences then.

You made a claim. I showed pictures of the last releases. They showed you were wrong. I added that there's older releases. But they don't show on Patreon anymore because of the incest ban. There is a list of changelogs on the official wiki. But I can't verify those dates. If they were true, you would be more wrong, not less.

Easy enough now?

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes