sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
are the mods significant enough to download? I dont want to make the game all buggy if it isnt really going to add much

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Download renpy.org and download the SDK. There is renpy app inside the folder you can launch the PC version through it. It responds a little slower though.

The link in my signature is a previous comment of mine that explains how to run through renpy sdk
+++yeah tahnks but somehow it does not work im doing something wrong it would be easier if somebody post the links tho........++++

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
Honestly, the issue with Jenny is that before her rework you learned little enough about her to keep a head canon that she isn't a complete narcissist bitch that no sane person would have any interactions with. Since the rework any such head canon is dispelled as literally every interaction shows that her only redeeming characteristics are her looks... And in a game where the MC bones half the town there really should be no reason to ever bother with her.

The other issue is that in most of Jenny's scenes the MC is only allowed to act like a spineless loser, which is quite different from rest of the game. It isn't until later on the storyline that the player is allowed to actually choose how to treat her. I'd imagine it would be different if the story started with the choice on what kind of role the MC plays in the relationship, even if not condoning her shit resulted in never proceeding the relationship.
nice answer
I fully agree with what you said
In her old storyline she as boring in the begininhg but after you get to know her a little better she becomes less annoing.
after this rework she became obnoxious and MC became a loser who humiliates himself for a minimum of attention this change in the MC personality is ridiculous

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
ffs i cant even become a patreon dafuq is this shit something with the payment went wrong i guess it should not happen...

bigdam

May 2, 2017
The way you reply to your housemate will change her behavior towards you from bitchy to friendly. The four choices where you can apply your ascendant on her appear in bold in the walkthrough.
So is this not true then?

box777

May 10, 2017
when you look at the fully completed cookie jar, you realise just how much it should still be left to do.

This game is about 20% complete in my opinion. There should be many alternatives left for all characters including many styles of lingerie and heels.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes