JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Is it possible to play the game with both Lain's Mod Pack and the Naughty Tribute Mod at the same time ? I tried looking around to see if either of them said they wouldn't work together, but the closest I could find was "Other mods may only work if they are not modifying the same files as this mod does." which doesn't really clearify if those two will work together or not.

tevetenz

Jul 18, 2018
Well, you can just use the savegame they provide? By now it even lets you choose your name and the new content will start right away.

Edit:

As far as I'm aware there isn't and there won't be anytime soon.
So you have to start from scratch ????
it is already the fourth time ... enough.....

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Shouldn't we wait for the next version
I f this is just a 3 minute introduction to what's her name Bassidy?

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
i just wonder when will new update for roxxy maybe like 2 years LOL just hope 0.21 vote pool have her

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So you have to start from scratch ????
No? You just load that save and have everything unlocked but the new content?

i just wonder when will new update for roxxy maybe like 2 years LOL just hope 0.21 vote pool have her
She'll get pregnancy and that's basically it, of course apart from the dating stuff every schoolgirl will get. Her main story is done though.

Right now Roxxy, Diane, Jenny and Debbie's story are basically done. There may (and will) be some small additions here and there but one shouldn't expect anything big for them in the future.

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Well, i found all the additional sex scenes but she is still hard core bitch against MC. I guess this is how it is. Kinda disappointing.

• Sad
Reactions: Count_Chocula

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Well, i found all the additional sex scenes but she is still hard core bitch against MC. I guess this is how it is. Kinda disappointing.
So you mean you still can't crawl into her bed cuddle or hug?
That's why I want to wait until the next version if I am going to start from the beginning for nothing.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That bed scene returned in a slightly different version. He probably meant that she'll remain a bit bitchy and still doesn't want to be MC's real girlfriend. I guess her whole arc will make quite a bit more sense once the incest is back and once she's the real sister again. A couple more dialogs will make that whole scenario a lot more credible.

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
just paste this in your game directory "SummertimeSaga-0-18-5-pc\game"

and you should unlock gallery.. this was posted here in f95zone .. dont know the source; file attached

Reactions: jeznastranka

Burrell

Nov 8, 2017
Is this still a nightmare to play ? As in I found it a nightmare following everyone's story. Good game but really needs a good walkthrough is there one ?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
That's why I want to wait until the next version if I am going to start from the beginning for nothing.
No , MC can crawl into her bed allright. But she is still bitch about almost everything.

Can you share your full save ? the others saves in this tread don't have the 3 new scenes for me
Make sure to copy presistent into your save folder as well. Play the 2nd save from page 1.

Reactions: f95gamer

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
You know, a lot of people have been complaining that even after getting to the end of her route, Jenny still dislikes/is a bitch towards the MC. These guys, it seems, want the route to be about converting her into a mild tsundere (or even a milquetoast "I like you, MC"-type character), when for me that always seemed destined to be the Ronda story. As far back as I can recall, DC has long maintained he wanted Jenny to still be bitchy towards the MC even when her route is done. If you ask me it would get stale if every bitchy girl ended up falling in love with MC due to his dick. Why do people want the MC to be liked by every character? Do you know what it reminds me of?
Honestly, the issue with Jenny is that before her rework you learned little enough about her to keep a head canon that she isn't a complete narcissist bitch that no sane person would have any interactions with. Since the rework any such head canon is dispelled as literally every interaction shows that her only redeeming characteristics are her looks... And in a game where the MC bones half the town there really should be no reason to ever bother with her.

The other issue is that in most of Jenny's scenes the MC is only allowed to act like a spineless loser, which is quite different from rest of the game. It isn't until later on the storyline that the player is allowed to actually choose how to treat her. I'd imagine it would be different if the story started with the choice on what kind of role the MC plays in the relationship, even if not condoning her shit resulted in never proceeding the relationship.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes