Jul 28, 2017
No guys remember the 18.5 update, he said all the art was done, and it just required the animation that was the holding it up from being in 18 so the last month has been animation only.

He's been working in parallel on 19 with the art. because this will be the super new speedy way to knock content out.

He's put in close to 20 live streams this month. at 1 and a half hours each thats 30 hours.

So this month alone, he's worked almost a full normal working week for 60k.

Keep feeding him money though, the next update will be a cracker. guaranteed.

Cause parallel. and all these extra animators and coders that are cranking.

Send money. the more you send the better it gets. honest. look, no crossed fingers or anything.

Reactions: Kyraga and RealAhab

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Reactions: PatreonTed
U

User_257412

No guys remember the 18.5 update, he said all the art was done, and it just required the animation that was the holding it up from being in 18 so the last month has been animation only.

He's been working in parallel on 19 with the art. because this will be the super new speedy way to knock content out.

He's put in close to 20 live streams this month. at 1 and a half hours each thats 30 hours.

So this month alone, he's worked almost a full normal working week for 60k.

Keep feeding him money though, the next update will be a cracker. guaranteed.

Cause parallel. and all these extra animators and coders that are cranking.

Send money. the more you send the better it gets. honest. look, no crossed fingers or anything.
Fan boycotting much, eh? Lengetivity of work doesn't translate to efficiency, many devs livestream for additional promotion coverage to keep consumers interested in between updates. Though those livestreams are worthless for vast majority of the time if you watch him slowly creating generous scenes that don't wind up or are staff locked in updates at all. Besides, recent updates are a mockery of playerbase compared to when DC worked on SS independently back in 2016/2017.

game hermann

Jul 11, 2017
played from the start but doing only jenny's story. is anyone else stuck at the part where jenny sends me to talk to cedric? i already did the miniquest to get cedric to the gym. but in the gym all he does is spot for me. there's not option to talk about jenny. can any one help?

EDIT: im an idiot.
oh never mind i got the wrong guy lol.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes