Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
3 minutes into the game. "So the masterkey is in Mrs Smith's office. That would be a useful thing to have."

Click on a locker - "That's not my locker. I would need a key to open it. Principal Smith probably has a key to everything."

Locker opens anyway lol. This bug testing, top notch.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock new night scene, it seems I'm running in circles in the game?

EDIT:
Nevermind I figured it out.

Last edited:

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
You F***ing Serious? O_O
Agayn Jenny? O_O
I wait a whole time when Dev UpDate Old Charters, but we get Agayn whole Jenny :(

Reactions: RealAhab

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
I always enjoy the sudden explosion of hate when there's an update. if you don't like it, stop supporting. easy peasy. you still get to download it, you just don't get a vote on new content. unless of course we're all on the internet just to complain into an echo chamber

U

User_257412

You F***ing Serious? O_O
Agayn Jenny? O_O
I wait a whole time when Dev UpDate Old Charters, but we get Agayn whole Jenny :(
Meh, I practically gave up on receiving some major content for Debbie's plot, because the content poll is pursued by patreoners choice rather than independent devs management, which sucks, because the main story will be dragged for eternity without clear vision, before either SS gets abandoned or unforeseeable fate/reasons will push devs to revamp their core "vision" of the game. As of now, it serves as a golden cash cow, might comeback 3 years later if SS will remain existing.

Reactions: Kyraga

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
the v0.18.5 was only the images that was left out if you have notice from the last update that jenny's bedroom sex scenes have been removed this update was for putting it back in

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This dev is milking this for all its worth. all this time and barely anything gets added
Are you surprised? If I was making 50k/month with no oversight and with the knowledge that if I rush to the end of the game too fast I would lose all that income... it is in his interest to be slow and leave people hanging. That is the issue of patreon funded games, they are all about devs self managing themselves with little incentives on efficiency.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes