Jed

Feb 28, 2017
This is bullshit , why do i have to start over every time he relese new update?
Because of bad decisions made early on in development. If you read the changelog, they're in the process of refactoring the codebase to support cross-version save file compatibility. Hopefully that'll be finished soon, but until then... Bleh.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
where do you put the save?
it was told a few pages ago when this save was already posted. Someone please put it in first post with the path where we need to put it. This way I hope people will only ask 792 times instead of 1312, or something.

It's "saves" folder inside "game" folder, btw... Very hard to find by yourself, I know...

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
"X-rays are triggered only when you cum inside." Alright, that confirms it, DarkCookie and Dogeek have officially lost all touch with reality. This project is dead to me. What an absolutely stupid decision.
Yeah, I feel u, i actually liked the previous x-ray. But other than that the updates have been going downhill for me personally.

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
it was told a few pages ago when this save was already posted. Someone please put it in first post with the path where we need to put it. This way I hope people will only ask 792 times instead of 1312, or something.

It's "saves" folder inside "game" folder, btw... Very hard to find by yourself, I know...
wow someone actually answered, lol im sorry

Reactions: Kryptozoid

rubendm1995

Dec 13, 2017
You know what? Fuck this game im sick entire of this shit. In every update you have to start all over again, this not happens with other renpy games, and each update is almost half an year, so no for now i will leave it. I will comeback in 2 years to see if there is any progress.

Reactions: RealAhab
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes