dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
As some who never played this before, is the pregnancy stuff optional, is it random, is it all the women or just some?

crazy-horse

Mar 19, 2019
I thought the entire point of revising the code of old characters (you know,the reason it took 5 fucking months to get Jenny after the aunt) was so that old saves would work with every version moving forward. what gives?

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
As some who never played this before, is the pregnancy stuff optional, is it random, is it all the women or just some?
If I recall, it's random but the "enable rollback" patch let's you retry so it can become optional. I think it's only Jenny & Diane at the moment. Maybe the cow girl too, but I couldn't get her last time I played.

Reactions: Kyraga

mr smith

Jul 9, 2017
Hottest scene ever. Well except maybe for the Roxy finalie with all 3 spin the bottle girls.
The reworked Jenny is such a disappointment for me, even with the impregnation option, and that IS my fetish.
Yeah it was totally hot. There's just something missing from the Jenny storyline now.

Reactions: Darkaura

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
IDK how people can like this shit. I prefer 3D game.
honestly... the game was very great at his beginning and it grow great for a long time.
now (its my own opinion), it feel like its kind of tired, stuck, like someone who try to climb a thousand feets mountain without a single bottle of water.
they are still some cool stuff added from time to time. But most of time , its like a 2 seconde rain cloud up the mountain, to fresh you up for few minutes... before getting tired again.
game doesnt have the power it got at beginning. it go down.
the remake of chars are honestly not that good and the plot of many many sides feel turning around or rushed.

i hope the dev will pack it up again like before and bring back the greatness of this game.
as for now, it doesnt show all his potential like before.

its pain for me to say that, because i very like this game. But i think he lost alots of his power. (i just hope its not definitive)

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
In brief, I think the 18.5 update is a clear improvement to the v. 18 content. It's not a huuuuge amount of new stuff, but I think it rounds out the Jenny storyline quite nicely while still allowing room for some fun expansion later on down the line. Earnestly looking forward to the incest patch whenever it drops.

It's been a while since I've said something like this without reservation, but DC should be proud of this update.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
I think it rounds out the Jenny storyline quite nicely while still allowing room for some fun expansion later on down the line.
But Jenny's story is done now. Can't imagine she'll be getting any more updates now, except for small cameos in other updates, such as the main story or ending. Same for Debbie and Diane. The incest (even though it's not, you know what I mean) storylines finally appear to be done with, and should really be finished once Debbie gets pregnancy -- and that addition will probably only be a 0.5 update or even smaller in scope.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes