cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im about 10 whole hours I FUCKING REPEAT 10 WHOLE HOURS in game and I probably still have mia/hellen, roxxy, eriks mom, jenny, diane, Debbie, and freaking mafia and mayor and etc... who ever said this game was small I hope to god they were swarmed by the cutest, smallest freaking gerbals and torn LIMB FROM FUCKING LIMB!!! my god this update along with every other one... looooord help my hands cause they be burning in and out of hell lol. best update and omfg I hope the next one is freaking soon cause it was worth waiting 4 big updates... I remember the to-do-list showing about 4 or 5 characters with those check marks ingame... now its just eve... also Rhonda is coming in v21? cool.

Reactions: McSlut and F9Zoney

Jimmy C-well

Apr 5, 2018
*comes through portal and checks sensor on wrist* I made it! Hello Zone F95 and greetings from Zone D23. I have made the long and arduous journey to ask but a few questions of your infinite wisdom. First up is a technical question. I had previously downloaded 17.5 and played to completion. I just downloaded 18.6 and opened it up to find all my old saves in the slots and my cookie jar almost full (except the Jenny scenes of course). What do I need to do to have a "clean install"?

Second is fap question. Does Roxxy ever suck MC's dick? I can't remember.

I look forward to your answers Great Ones of Zone F95!

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
Guys, do you still need the incest patch to release the hentai scenes with his mother and sister in the 0.18.6?
The H scenes have always been accessible without the patch, all the patch does is change the relationships of characters to be family in the dialogue. The patch needs to be updated to work on the current release of the game, should be ready soon.

leviet

May 2, 2017
18.6 have the same glitch than 18.5, in Pink boutique, there's not go back button, impossible to leave or to return in map. MC stay in pink boutique forever.

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
Anybody having problems unlocking the pier? Im at the part for Roxxy's quest for fake id and the pier isnt unlocked
IIRC, getting the fishing rod out of the attic of your house unlocks the pier. If not, then it's when "mom" asks you to go get fish for dinner with "aunt" when the relationship with both of them has progressed to a certain point.

To open the attic, you need the key hanging on the coat rack when you first enter the house & the stool from out of the garage. Go to the second floor of your house and click on the ceiling trap door. Bingo...it's on the left side of the room.

Reactions: F9Zoney

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
when NTR?
with who ? Erik ? The gay friend ? the old chinese kung fuck master ? Mayor Rump ?

i dont see a single fucking man character that can actually create a decent NTR without broking completly the game logic. even the mafia guys will make it weird as they could already do that the very first day they come to MC house with mom.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Wow so many posts of just people whining and bitching and complaining about save files when there is a literally a save file on the front page for you to download that lets you start with only the new updated stuff....

Anyway, anyone unlock the "new" Jenny scenes yet? I only got the night time sleeping one ;(

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
with who ? Erik ? The gay friend ? the old chinese kung fuck master ? Mayor Rump ?

i dont see a single fucking man character that can actually create a decent NTR without broking completly the game logic. even the mafia guys will make it weird as they could already do that the very first day they come to MC house with mom.
NTR...

Erm, could you pls enlighten me and the other dumbos here about what NTR stands for? I found this: but I really don't think we are taliiking about the National Trail Raceway.

Do we mean the Nuclear Thermal Rocket that you can fire on the Yacht? Or the Netorare (Japanese: Cuckold)? Those are the nearest matches I find.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does the new Incest patch work fine with this new version?
Guys, do you still need the incest patch to release the hentai scenes with his mother and sister in the 0.18.6?
The H scenes have always been accessible without the patch, all the patch does is change the relationships of characters to be family in the dialogue. The patch needs to be updated to work on the current release of the game, should be ready soon.
Lewdpatcher is up to date btw

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wow so many posts of just people whining and bitching and complaining about save files when there is a literally a save file on the front page for you to download that lets you start with only the new updated stuff....

Anyway, anyone unlock the "new" Jenny scenes yet? I only got the night time sleeping one ;(
Or the dev could just fix the problem once and for all instead of having to download a new save every time there is an update.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
NTR...

Erm, could you pls enlighten me and the other dumbos here about what NTR stands for? I found this: but I really don't think we are taliiking about the National Trail Raceway.

Do we mean the Nuclear Thermal Rocket that you can fire on the Yacht? Or the Netorare (Japanese: Cuckold)? Those are the nearest matches I find.
NTR = new thread reported.

better avoid the subject anyway...

Mar 11, 2018
NTR...

Technically, it's disguised as NTR, but actually is called netorare, which pretty much sums it up

TL;DR, netorare means a certain in relationship couple, whom one of the part is being unfaithful aka cheating with another person.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me if the latino twins will have their own update or they are part of someone else's? Also do they have a big enough fanbase to expect soon something sexy with them and the mom? I didn't like them before but after the rework, I really want to see them getting banged.

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
are the developers planning to fix the issue about using old saves on new updates ?
From what I remember, the issue is only getting fixed with expanding the Erik storyline. I don't know why it can't be included with any other update.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes