Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I realy don't see a point with the pregnancy sistem, because if you can't have sex with the pregnant women, and after the baby is born they got even worst, and don't want to have sex for a time either... so what is the pregnancy for anyways?

I would love if the MC could have sex with the pregnant women, and some of the Big women in the game like Juddith and principal Smith, and also the latin women like Maria and Consuela, that would be awesome...

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
i start play at begining and have a lot of bugs cant sleep and map is disable and cant change location it is on normal and on cheats plays

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
i start play at begining and have a lot of bugs cant sleep and map is disable and cant change location it is on normal and on cheats plays
The intro is extremely poorly implemented (in my opinion) if you miss one step of the intro you're going to run into those bugs because you haven't done some of the things that you need to do to get out of the intro.

Reactions: pirek and F9Zoney

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I don't think he made a patch.
I don't think he knows how to make a Patch. He still seems to be lost on the inner workings of Ren'py. With other games that have an issue with a save, you can click ignore a couple times then continue the game. Darkcookie doesn't even give you that choice. Maybe he could hire MrDots or Luxee to fix his Saves problems.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I don't think he knows how to make a Patch. He still seems to be lost on the inner workings of Ren'py. With other games that have an issue with a save, you can click ignore a couple times then continue the game. Darkcookie doesn't even give you that choice. Maybe he could hire MrDots or Luxee to fix his Saves problems.
The problems he faces in regards to renpy is far more complex than that. The saves aren't compatible because the variables (of certain storylines such as Erik) aren't stored in the savegames. Meaning that if you were to load a save the entire progress that you've made in Erik's storyline would be null and void. Which would mean the entire intro, the entirety of his and his mother's storyline and possibly more that I can't remember at the moment.

Also, while I haven't looked at MrDots or Luxee's game's inner workings, you rarely should click ignore and keep playing. But if the games aren't complex it is likely that you can keep playing without too much issue (in MrDots case I suspect you can still get the points for the characters and that there aren't that many variables that you miss setting in the script).

The real issue is that DC's patreons don't vote for the re-work of Erik's storyline so we can finally get savegame compatibility.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
I think I found a bug. I go to June, and she successfully removes the Faptic Engine. I let her keep the rest of the controller since I don't need it anymore. When I got to the science teacher, she is too busy. I look in my backpack, and there's nothing. Erik can speak during mid-day, and we talk about the Master Blaster that's in the treehouse, but I've already gone there since the first time to grab it, so now it's gone. Somehow the Faptic Engine vanished, and I cannot resurrect the sequence with June again. It anybody knows how I can inject the Faptic Engine in my inventory again, I might be able to continue.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I realy don't see a point with the pregnancy sistem, because if you can't have sex with the pregnant women, and after the baby is born they got even worst, and don't want to have sex for a time either... so what is the pregnancy for anyways?

I would love if the MC could have sex with the pregnant women, and some of the Big women in the game like Juddith and principal Smith, and also the latin women like Maria and Consuela, that would be awesome...
Pregnancy must have come from one of his "polls" of patrons. Just like "monster", he just doesn't get it. Polls only give "squeaky wheels" the power to influence the direction of the game. Most people IMHO only want him to develope the existing and new "HUMAN" characters. Maybe Judith or Liu Wang can go "slave" like Helen (maye Mia)? He obviously doesn't understand the appeal of pregnancy: the baby bump grows, women's increased libido and lactation. Perhaps he could get a clue from playing Haramase Simulator.

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017

It's simple. The pregnancy system that exists in the game right now is for people with impregnation fetish.
An impregnation fetish is spearate and distinct from a pregnancy fetish. The impregnation fetish centers on enjoying risky behavior while the pregnancy fetish involves attraction to women who are pregnant. Impregnation fetish is also known as a breeding fetish.

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
how is the game still so buggy, whenever a event gets repeated you can't continue certain story, the roxxy event,when you get to visit her trailer in the evening its just locked, because event is repeating in school :/

+ is there any console command to unlock the location???

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Pregnancy must have come from one of his "polls" of patrons. Just like "monster", he just doesn't get it.
Na, the monster girl idea has been around since the very early days of the game. DC basically spend a year trolling people on stream that there's a monster girl in the game that "nobody" had found and that people should look harder. And then he released Aqua as surprise.
Next to that there has never been really a poll on patreon about the actual content of the game (excluding the one where he asked wich monster girl people would like to see). Polls simply determin which character is going to get the next update but they don't say what kind of content should be included. I mean sure, he does a lot of polls on picarto as well but he doesn't take those very serious.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Na, the monster girl idea has been around since the very early days of the game. DC basically spend a year trolling people on stream that there's a monster girl in the game that "nobody" had found and that people should look harder. And then he released Aqua as surprise.
Next to that there has never been really a poll on patreon about the actual content of the game (excluding the one where he asked wich monster girl people would like to see). Polls simply determin which character is going to get the next update but they don't say what kind of content should be included. I mean sure, he does a lot of polls on picarto as well but he doesn't take those very serious.
I can testify to that as a Mod on Picarto (which is no big deal as we have to many mods to begin with) you get asked alot of stuff and many ppl think you know more as patreons do. Which we do not. We know exactly the same stuff as ppl on Discord or Patreon.
If i got a € for every time someone asked me how to unlock or find the secret monster girl on stream i would be rich by now.

They where 3 things going around as DC Trolled ppl on stream before they even got implemented into the game.
1. A Monster Girl ppl simply didnt find yet. (wasnt in the game back then at all)
2. A Trap. A Girl who secretly is a guy but the MC can date and fuck. (Still not ingame but ppl believe it non the less)
3. The MC and Erik will have a gay encounter and fuck each others brain out and that part cant be skipped or avoided as its part of the main story. (people still believe DC will add that...... god i hope he doesnt....)

Yet we rarely ban anyone or kick someone for bad behaviour even tough they bombard you with questions in sometimes nasty manner or even straight insult you if you tell em those things are not ingame. We are kind of completely useless on picarto ^^

Especially the picarto polls which most of the time are purely for his own entertainment show his trolling.

My favorite poll was

"is (I wont mention her name but ppl who are often in DC's Picarto streams know who i mean) gay?"
A: Yes
B: Yes
C: yes
D: What was the question?

The only real polls we get on picarto are small stuff like
"Size of Breasts" "Size of Areola" "Which Logo should the school have" etc.

We also get alot of hillarius polls.

If you had to choose in order to survive
A: Suck a guys dick.
B: Cut your own dick off.
C: Get fucked in the ass by a big black cock.

Or one of the best.
Would you turn gay for money.

A: 10 Dollar
B: 1000 Dollar
C: 10.000 Dollar
D: 100.000.000 Dollar.

In terms of Trolling DC is at a grandmaster level with his audience ^^

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes