PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
The thing that gets me is he didn't even update Debbie's scenes with new art. So even if we ignore everything else there's the fact that this reboot already started off half assed.
I've watched a few streams and 5% is actual drawing on the "new"art that probably won't be in the game for another year. The other 95% of the stream is just yapping away.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I've watched a few streams and 5% is actual drawing on the "new"art that probably won't be in the game for another year. The other 95% of the stream is just yapping away.
Sounds like streaming, lol. Regardless of gaming or anything else, it'll all eventually boil down to yapping. Gotta 'interact' with chat after all.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
A game that needs a walkthrough open all the time is not a good game,Love and sex is overrated like Summertime.
Debatable, but I don't think he was talking about the gameplay anyway.
For a fairly successful Patreon game that's been in development for 6 years they do put out a decent amount of content regularly. Whether you enjoy that content is a different story.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Debatable, but I don't think he was talking about the gameplay anyway.
For a fairly successful Patreon game that's been in development for 6 years they do put out a decent amount of content regularly. Whether you enjoy that content is a different story.
Inst that game on Steam?
Something i noticed is that devs that have their game there are more hardworking than the devs who only income is patreon and/or itch and i get it,that steam money must be great:LOL:
Maybe be need to get Darkcookie on steam too:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Sergeant356

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Inst that game on Steam?
Something i noticed is that devs that have their game there are more hardworking than the devs who only income is patreon and/or itch and i get it,that steam money must be great:LOL:
Maybe be need to get Darkcookie on steam too:KEK:
Maybe games that get on Steam early in development show more progress, but you don't wanna put DC there.

Fucking Milfy City, which had been abandoned for years, was put on Steam as a cash grab. I imagine SS might end up there too as a last hurrah, before the dev finally gives up on it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Maybe games that get on Steam early in development show more progress, but you don't wanna put DC there.

Fucking Milfy City, which had been abandoned for years, was put on Steam as a cash grab. I imagine SS might end up there too as a last hurrah, before the dev finally gives up on it.
Aurelia's final version is also going to simultaneously on Steam as a finishing touch kinda deal.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Aurelia's final version is also going to simultaneously on Steam as a finishing touch kinda deal.
Haven't played that in ages but I remember liking it quite a bit.
Putting your finished Patreon project on Steam to generate more sales makes sense, unfortunately so does putting your unfinished rushjob there for one last chance to cash in.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It’s wild that DC hasn’t slapped him with a copyright infringement/reported this to Patreon yet.
Some of his work is in the game. In fact, in this version. Has been for a couple of years, as well. They probably have an agreement.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
tbh the 640x480 looks way better than that 1080p fetus he has created, and to reach that stage the old version was left, are going to be like 3-4 years of updates that we are tired of playing

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The incest patch isn't working. is there an updated incest patch or am I downloading it wrong?
Patches and mods do not work with the 9 day old v0.21.0. It's FAR too early to expect any patch or mod because of the many changes to the code and variables. You can rename the two characters to something more familial, use your imagination, or make your own patch.

It could be a long time before a patch is available for the content you are seeking. It could even be a very long time.

To see more about how to decide which version you wish to play, see my FAQ at 80,642 .

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The sad part is so many people asked about the fucking incest patch that you can't even point them to the search function anymore cause you get 50 pages of results when you try...
If they set their search results to "most recent first" in their account preferences, their searches would be more effective and efficient. But that seems to be asking a lot.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
If they set their search results to "most recent first" in their account preferences, their searches would be more effective and efficient. But that seems to be asking a lot.
Fair point, didn't even think of that.
My search is still set to relevance cause I'm only really using it for thread titles but I'll have to keep that in mind.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

mattius77

May 16, 2017
You know there's a dedicated functionality to search thread titles only regardless of sort order, right?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
You know there's a dedicated functionality to search thread titles only regardless of sort order, right?
Obviously, but on default sorting you get lots of results with mods for the game, or fan threads, or "looking for games like X" before the actual game thread in my experience.

Mrbanjo

Feb 11, 2019
Let me get this straight. The dev spent their time making a new source code and it only has 1st school day, new locations, Debbie content and Jenny's content? Instead of using the time to add the locations into the already fine game? Waste of time if you ask me.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes