srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I just uploaded version 0.18.6-2.9 of the :

- Brought June's non-cosplay sex scene to the cookie jar.
- Still more after-sex pussy action (June).
- Some variation of dripping creampies.

Have fun!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
if v.019 does not slap this time, then DC " gotta get outta here shit man im saying..."
If I follow your post correctly you're being overly rude and thinking you have any right on how DC runs Summertime Saga. If I'm not, I apologise for making a supposition. Even so, it's a little difficult to follow.
But still, saying that Cookie "needs to get fuck out"if v0.19 doesn't "slap" is being a little too bitchy.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
If I follow your post correctly you're being overly rude and thinking you have any right on how DC runs Summertime Saga. If I'm not, I apologise for making a supposition. Even so, it's a little difficult to follow.
But still, saying that Cookie "needs to get fuck out"if v0.19 doesn't "slap" is being a little too bitchy.
You sense of humor is really disabled right?

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
well can someone help me? well i want to ask can i bang eric mom(Mrs. johnson) if i keep eric mom to myself if i dont get eric any gf?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

version 0.18.6-3.0 of the is online:
  • Added Roxxy pussy rub scene after trailer sex.
  • Added Becca pussy rub scene after spinbottle solo sex.
  • Added Helen pussy scene after church sex.
  • After-sex and creampie scene improvements.
  • Fixed a graphical bug in Jenny night visit sex scene.
  • Improvement of Ms. Bissette chair sex cum inside scene.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Buddha330

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
This game came a long way since I started following it back in early 2017. I remember there was an article on lewdgamer about it. Pretty cool.

Reactions: srksrk 68

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
This game came a long way since I started following it back in early 2017. I remember there was an article on lewdgamer about it. Pretty cool.
No it hasn't. A long way would be finished. If Summertime Saga were run professionally at the rate it brings in cash every month, it'd be long finished. It's got around 1-2 hours of content. That's not a "long way" in over two and a half years.

Reactions: VonRaschke

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
It has more than that, but people love to complain about anything they can find and make mountains out of molehills all the time.
Yes, for every 1000 fans that just want to enjoy things, there are a few noisy cancers. The great thing is that nobody is forcing people to support the project -- so if you think he is slow, you can withdraw your support. If you do not support, don't whine.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes