SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
Yes, for every 1000 fans that just want to enjoy things, there are a few noisy cancers. The great thing is that nobody is forcing people to support the project -- so if you think he is slow, you can withdraw your support. If you do not support, don't whine.
EXACTLY! Like they constantly compare this game to AAA titles, but AAA titles dont give you playable content multiple times a year, they don't maintain ANYWHERE NEAR the level of communication this Dev team does, they dont ask the community for what they'd like to see in the game, they DO take upwards of 3-5 years to produce anything playable at all, though.

Ultimately, there is a difference between constructive criticism and self-entitled whining/complaining. Too bad the vast majority of what goes on in this thread is far and away the latter.

Reactions: Omniel

petur

Jul 29, 2017
I should start begging DC on stream for Judith content sprinkled here in there since i am losing hope that she will ever be able to gather the votes needed for an update only on her. Why don't people vote for her? She is like a sweet big titty Velma that is crazy about the MC.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
No it hasn't. A long way would be finished. If Summertime Saga were run professionally at the rate it brings in cash every month, it'd be long finished. It's got around 1-2 hours of content. That's not a "long way" in over two and a half years.
I cannot take you seriously. Even fast-skipping the whole game takes over two hours. Over half a day, I'd say.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I should start begging DC on stream for Judith content sprinkled here in there since i am losing hope that she will ever be able to gather the votes needed for an update only on her. Why don't people vote for her? She is like a sweet big titty Velma that is crazy about the MC.
Dude, I don't want to destroy your fetish, but I hope DC spares us Judith some more.

At least now I know that in real world, the two of us would not compete for the same women. Ever :)

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
EXACTLY! Like they constantly compare this game to AAA titles, but AAA titles dont give you playable content multiple times a year, they don't maintain ANYWHERE NEAR the level of communication this Dev team does, they dont ask the community for what they'd like to see in the game, they DO take upwards of 3-5 years to produce anything playable at all, though.

Ultimately, there is a difference between constructive criticism and self-entitled whining/complaining. Too bad the vast majority of what goes on in this thread is far and away the latter.
I have not seen much of nonsense for a long time.
For the AAA title, you pay once or, additionally, for extensions, you pay extra.
And you have in most cases a very extensive product. Whether it's good or not, it's just a matter of taste.

If someone is a patron of DC and pays even $ 5 a month, he has already paid several times more than the cost of the AAA title. And the SS only has about half of the planned content.

Simply put, the cost / effect ratio for the SS Patron is extremely weak.
Well ... in the end it is sponsoring and not buying a specific product, and in total there is no reason to expect a reasonable level of costs

SS / DC critics and supporters are not much different. Their only direction is different.
Followers are also uncritical, they look at the SS through so-called pink glasses and think that the game is great and DC is great.

Unfortunately, the realities are such and not different.
The Roxxy upgrade was great.
The Diane update is the so-called bottom and meter of silt.
Only blinded and uncritical fan, can be considered something good after which we have such errors as the scene from the living room where we see Diane on the couch and when we click on the tv Diane disappears and turns on the scene with Debbie or Jenny.
And we've been waiting for this update for almost half a year.

And I hope that no idiot will write to me that I can not criticize if I am not a Patron. I was a $ 5 Patron for seven months and I think I "acquired" the right to criticize. :p

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Only blinded and uncritical fan, can be considered something good after which we have such errors as the scene from the living room where we see Diane on the couch and when we click on the tv Diane disappears and turns on the scene with Debbie or Jenny.
And we've been waiting for this update for almost half a year.
It wasn't much more than 4 months and DC became father during that time, so I guess even the enlightened fan will have some understanding. Diane was always meant to get her own room in the house and it'll happen at some point, I'd guess once Debbie get's her update.

Next to that it's not like people can't adjust their pledge. It's takes hardly 5 seconds to change the amount from 5 to 1$ or nothing. I'm sure that quite a few people will switch tiers from time to time.

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
It wasn't much more than 4 months and DC became father during that time, so I guess even the enlightened fan will have some understanding. Diane was always meant to get her own room in the house and it'll happen at some point, I'd guess once Debbie get's her update.
4 months may have been the first "crippled" version. And how much time has passed to the final "finite" version?

The fact that he became a father is of little importance. I can fully understand if, for this reason, it takes a few days off ... but Diane's update looks so terribly poor in both content and content that it feels like DC took 2 months off. And such a thing could be justified only by serious health problems of a wife or child.

Diane will have her own room in the Debbie update?
Does not that mean that Jenny's story will have to be corrected too?
So where was the point in updating Jenny before updating Debbie?

Let's just say certain things.
The artistic side of the SS stands at a fairly high level. But this is the only thing that can be said about it.
Time of new update? Poorly.
History? Carousel. One time good and another time poor.
Updating management also does not look good.
Yes. I know that the order is set by the Patrons, but leaving it completely in the hands of Patrons extends the time of development of the game.
Contact with patrons? Point of view depends on the point of sitting. For some ok, for others, poverty with misery.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017

Next to that it's not like people can't adjust their pledge. It's takes hardly 5 seconds to change the amount from 5 to 1$ or nothing. I'm sure that quite a few people will switch tiers from time to time.
Wait, since when are we getting another Debbie update? I was under the impression her storyline was finished, absent art asset updates and whatever end-game shenanigans DC has planned.

IMHEREBRUUH

Jul 28, 2019
View attachment 2847

Overview:
After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind,
their father's death though was suspicious and police investigated it. He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his father's death, save for college and find a girl for prom.

Thread Updated:2019-06-05
Release Date: 2019-06-05
Developer: - - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.18.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD

PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

thanks @DylanDoom for sharing

Patches:
Extras: -
- Naughty Tribute -
- -
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version! The saves doesn't include Diane's story! The Rollback enable also includes the mouse wheel enable and a unren fix!

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
View attachment 2847

Overview:
After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind,
their father's death though was suspicious and police investigated it. He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his father's death, save for college and find a girl for prom.

Thread Updated:2019-06-05
Release Date: 2019-06-05
Developer: - - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.18.6
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD

PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

thanks @DylanDoom for sharing

Patches:
Extras: -
- Naughty Tribute -
- -
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version! The saves doesn't include Diane's story! The Rollback enable also includes the mouse wheel enable and a unren fix!

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
Have a bug wen u try to connect your pc to sister pc u move to her pc and cant connect

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
There is no way this only got like 1-2 hours of content...
If you take out the grinding and you know how each storyline progresses they're all about 10-15 minutes long. Shorter if you're doing more than one in concordance. Point is, the game is developed at a snail's pace and it has not come a long way.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If you take out the grinding and you know how each storyline progresses they're all about 10-15 minutes long. Shorter if you're doing more than one in concordance. Point is, the game is developed at a snail's pace and it has not come a long way.
Yeah that profund statement certainly convinced me. Not.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Wait, since when are we getting another Debbie update? I was under the impression her storyline was finished, absent art asset updates and whatever end-game shenanigans DC has planned.
Her story can't be finished yet because the mobsters who she owes money to due to your father/landlord dying isn't paid off yet.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As mentioned, it'll be an "update" and probably the most painful one yet. After all her story/scenes are indeed basically done (except that main story stuff) and she's got a lot of content, yet everything will have to be reworked. I'd guess DC will do quite a bit preperation for that during the main story update but, as you say, I wouldn't expect much from that update when it comes to new content. Pregnancy and maybe another scene but I wouldn't expect that much more. Of course we won't know until it actually happens.

Diane will have her own room in the Debbie update?
Does not that mean that Jenny's story will have to be corrected too?
So where was the point in updating Jenny before updating Debbie?
I don't see how Diane getting a real room would influence Jenny's story. They'll move her off the sofa at some point and add another room somewhere or change the basement/attic and that's it.

Else it's pretty clear why Jenny had to be done before Debbie. Debbie already has new code and a story that's ok. Jenny's recode on the other hand was needed (her code and Somrak caused bugs in literally every update) and her "story" was the worst mess in the whole game before she got her update.

Last edited:

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
I don't see how Diane getting a real room would influence Jenny's story. They'll move her off the sofa at some point and add another room somewhere or change the basement/attic and that's it.

Else it's pretty clear why Jenny had to be done before Debbie. Debbie already has new code and a story that's ok. Jenny's recode on the other hand was needed (her code and Somrak caused bugs in literally every update) and her "story" was the worst mess in the whole game before she got her update.
Jenny lives in one house with Diane, Debbie and MC. It can be said that every change in a game that has a "big influence" on one of them should have some reflection in Jenny's story.
Maybe not necessarily Diane, but Debbie and MC for sure.

You can of course ignore it and do it so that the impact will not be, but it means taking shortcuts and doing very poor work. The story of MC's and Jenny's father should also have some reflection on Jenny's story.

As we continue to do so, we will soon have an amendment to the patch, and then another fix of things that have already been improved 2x, then 3x, etc

Blowfly

Mar 10, 2018
Jenny lives in one house with Diane, Debbie and MC. It can be said that every change in a game that has a "big influence" on one of them should have some reflection in Jenny's story.

You can of course ignore it and do it so that the impact will not be, but it means taking shortcuts and doing very poor work. The story of MC's and Jenny's father should also have some reflection on Jenny's story.

As we continue to do so, we will soon have an amendment to the patch, and then another fix of things that have already been improved 2x, then 3x, etc
Was hoping for more hair i like hairy women the more hair the better haha just asking you can u add or make a hair mod for guys like me who love hair thanks for your great work on this mod

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That's literally how the game development on patreon works? The main story will influence Jenny's story to a degree, Debbie's next upate would have done that anyway, etc.

You adapt what has to be adapted and that's it. Once the game is done you take one final round and connect what has to be connected, add the details which may or may not be needed, etc.

In Diane's case I see zero problems. Once she's ready to move, you add a quest to rebuild a room, finish it, move stuff from the sofa, adapt some dialog where it's needed and that's it. If not in Debbie's update, then at some later point.

If you don't like this kind of patchwork, there's no point in bothering until the final version is released. Until that happens every story will undergo smaller or bigger changes. I mean, even Roxxy will get a substancial change once the dating system arrives... almost nothing we see now is in its final context.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes