srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i got the same problem,is there a solution???
You are missing something. She told you what she wants you to buy. Buy it. Works. If you forgot what it was, either look it up in the walkthrough, or load an earlier save and take care. I think there might also be a hint in the task list of your phone.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well, last time DC communicated directly was on July 30th (two days ago) on his patreon page. And there are the daily streams. If you call that "complete lack of communication" you should adjust your communication radar to look outside the pirate forums.
The occasional post on patreon and his streams don't actually paint an accurate picture of what's going on with the game. A good portion of the artwork is done without context or is for future updates, we're given virtually no updates on the aspects of the game that don't rely purely on artwork, and the patreon posts happen roughly once every three to four weeks. So he posted two days ago, big fucking deal. The last Patreon post before that was on July 8th, over three weeks before the most recent one.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The occasional post on patreon and his streams don't actually paint an accurate picture of what's going on with the game. A good portion of the artwork is done without context or is for future updates, we're given virtually no updates on the aspects of the game that don't rely purely on artwork, and the patreon posts happen roughly once every three to four weeks. So he posted two days ago, big fucking deal. The last Patreon post before that was on July 8th, over three weeks before the most recent one.
Well, that's what those patreon trackers are for and this one is indeed pretty detailed. Else it's not like there are no chats, in case you really want to know something you can just ask during streams and he'll usually answer.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
OK, humour me. How would you do it?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Dogeek is posting in this forum from time to time, as well as on Reddit, with some detailed coding stuff.

But I am sure, if they post personally for you before your breakfast every morning, it would still not be enough.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Another issue Captain Terry drank himself silly and I still need to get the bottle of alcohol for Becca. So he is no longer at the pier and its Saturday so I am screwed. Any help?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Another issue Captain Terry drank himself silly and I still need to get the bottle of alcohol for Becca. So he is no longer at the pier and its Saturday so I am screwed. Any help?
Don't worry about that, if you can't get the bottle one saturday, skip the event and get the bottle afterwards, than the next saturday, go to the beach. It will trigger the event there and continue as if you did everything properly.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes