petur

Jul 29, 2017
New Wallpaper
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly Eve is like Mia in my eyes and simply doesn't do it for me, with those small tits. That blue hair makes her even worse(IRL never date girls with hair painted in an unnatural color, they are bad news 90% of the time). That's why i'll be sticking with Jenny's wallpapers :p

edit: VOTE JUDITH!!!

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Sadly Eve is like Mia in my eyes and simply doesn't do it for me, with those small tits. That blue hair makes her even worse(IRL never date girls with hair painted in an unnatural color, they are bad news 90% of the time). That's why i'll be sticking with Jenny's wallpapers :p

edit: VOTE JUDITH!!!
I've hangout a girl with an "unnatural" hair and let me tell you she was so good at EVERYTHING. I mean everything. Then we broke up due to my education. It was a good relationship and I really enjoyed her company.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
IMO this has been the biggest problem with last three or four updates. So much of what was changed was behind-the-scenes stuff, things that we just do not see when we play the game. So when an update drops and there's only 5-6 minutes of newly playable content, the haters lose their minds and the thread becomes toxic and unreadable for a week.
Yeah but that's fortunatly not the case. The latest updates saw an increasing number of new scenes each. Just compare Mia/Helen (three scenes), teachers (six scenes depending on how you count), Roxxy and friends (about 10 scenes if I remember correctly), and now Jenny with much more content. Okay there was Diane which was a bit disappointing, but even so the scenes improved in quality. Regarding the story, I am happy that I find each equally good. Roxxy was best imo, followed by Jenny, but the others were not far behind. Again, Diane was a bit weak. This might be because in that update they changed so much under the hood.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
And an additional thought on update frequency from a modder's perspective: If I had to adapt my mod every two weeks, I would never have created it in the first place.

So I am quite happy with the situation as it is right now. I tend to think it's the same for all the other mods as well.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
WHOA MAMMA HUMANA HUMANA HUMANA BAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOING EYES POP OUT AWOOOGA AWOOOGA JAW DROPS TONGUE ROLLS OUT TONGUE EXTENDS LICKING EVERYTHING IN REACH BLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBL
What, no picture this time? Eve deserves better!
Let me help you:

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
A side note I'd like to interject here, as I really don't have a dog in this discussion, anyone
else think it was a shame that we never got to 'purify' all of Helen's holes? I ain't complaining,
it's one scene I've gone back to a few times, was just thinking aloud.

Anyone else think there was another time with a charater that could be explored more with
other options? I'm just here to make conversation really and see if anyone else considered it :ROFLMAO:
Helen is one of my fav women in the game, and I too felt haning at the end of that update wanting to do more. Not in a bad way though, it's just that lewding this kind of character and in that kind of way is a huge turn on for me and I just couldn't be satisfied with just that much content. I find a similar level of excitement with one of the most recent mommies, Lucy.

Reactions: Big-T and Samǣl

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
What, no picture this time? Eve deserves better!
Let me help you:
can't post a pic because i haven't clicked on the picture yet. i've had enough spoilers for 0.19 already personally but seeing all you guys get excited makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I've hangout a girl with an "unnatural" hair and let me tell you she was so good at EVERYTHING. I mean everything.
This was my experience as well.

It's a good problem to have when the lady in the relationship wants sex stuff 3-4 times a day.

Reactions: CptRexx

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Will there be more content for the teachers I just fished the French teacher is there going to be more events for her or going to her office is it for her in the game

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Helen is one of my fav women in the game, and I too felt haning at the end of that update wanting to do more. Not in a bad way though, it's just that lewding this kind of character and in that kind of way is a huge turn on for me and I just couldn't be satisfied with just that much content. I find a similar level of excitement with one of the most recent mommies, Lucy.
Well, you'll have to get in line. Lucy is mine. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Beatrix Kiddo

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I'm sure most people would like to have more scenes with their character. Helen will probably get a bit additional content at some point so there's a chance for at least one or two more scenes. Sadly the whole development is really time constrained and it's a zero sum game. I'm waiting for additional Mia content but sadly that won't happen anytime soon, either.
Hey one or two more scenes eventually is fine entirely by this guy here, some things are well worth
the wait and the chance to have more with Helen and others like her, is worth it. But yeah its a shame
it won't be happening any time soon, but ah well Ce La Vie as they say aint it? :D

I'm with you on that Beatrix, I don't really have a fav character in this game, but I've replayed the choice
with Helen a baseline of about 7 times, simply because the angle appeals to me entirely. The updates so
far have yet to find any disappointment with myself, but then I'm indifferent either way. The chance to do
even more to her will be quite welcomed.

I personally wouldn't mind a chance to do the same to that darn principal as well. I'm a natural dominant
myself and so with the fact of her constantly trying to overpower everyone just makes it all the more of
a chance to put her in a place she belongs better.

Lucy, ain't that Annie's mother? If she's the runner of the daycare place, I agree as well there. I am quite
intrigued to find out just who we can try and get in our town sized harem, besides Eve and Rhonda, who
I know are already picked. I'm awaiting Consuela, and possibly the pizza man's wife as that is just clearly
a set up right there that should be taken. If it isn't then I personally will be surprised as they have never
missed a chance yet with such a set up here. Aside from those and more for Helen, any chance to progress
with perhaps the rest of Roxy's crew and make the bitchy girls/domineering women learn their lessons,
will be welcomed along with any other updates and characters they give.

This game is one of those i have repeated just to run through. Personally I like a challenge, and turning
the tables on those women who think in this game they're without reproach, hah that's gonna be a level
of sweet revenge. Can I get an amen? :devilish:(y):ROFLMAO:

Can someone make a mod like Ikaruga's (which is outdated) that lets you activate both branches of Mia and J's storylines, so that you don't have to choose and can get both?
I'd second this being made if it went to a vote. I have been for a while been hoping there'd be a chance
to get both Mia and Helen.

Last edited:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Hey one or two more scenes eventually is fine entirely by this guy here, some things are well worth
the wait and the chance to have more with Helen and others like her, is worth it. But yeah its a shame
it won't be happening any time soon, but ah well Ce La Vie as they say aint it? :D

I'm with you on that Beatrix, I don't really have a fav character in this game, but I've replayed the choice
with Helen a baseline of about 7 times, simply because the angle appeals to me entirely. The updates so
far have yet to find any disappointment with myself, but then I'm indifferent either way. The chance to do
even more to her will be quite welcomed.

I personally wouldn't mind a chance to do the same to that darn principal as well. I'm a natural dominant
myself and so with the fact of her constantly trying to overpower everyone just makes it all the more of
a chance to put her in a place she belongs better.

Lucy, ain't that Annie's mother? If she's the runner of the daycare place, I agree as well there. I am quite
intrigued to find out just who we can try and get in our town sized harem, besides Eve and Rhonda, who
I know are already picked. I'm awaiting Consuela, and possibly the pizza man's wife as that is just clearly
a set up right there that should be taken. If it isn't then I personally will be surprised as they have never
missed a chance yet with such a set up here. Aside from those and more for Helen, any chance to progress
with perhaps the rest of Roxy's crew and make the bitchy girls/domineering women learn their lessons,
will be welcomed along with any other updates and characters they give.

This game is one of those i have repeated just to run through. Personally I like a challenge, and turning
the tables on those women who think in this game they're without reproach, hah that's gonna be a level
of sweet revenge. Can I get an amen? :devilish:(y):ROFLMAO:

I'd second this being made if it went to a vote. I have been for a while been hoping there'd be a chance
to get both Mia and Helen.
My issue with Helen is that I don't believe that she a sexual person at all. Asexual, she and her husband isn't fucking at all. I think she's only fucking you, not because she wants you or she wants to get off herself. It's that she's fucking you to please her faith/religion/God. God is her main man. You're just a another penis to her. And, also she has more of an attachment/respect to Sister Angelica and her fake strap-on the way I see it. So, it felt kinda forced in my opinion. But, to each his own.

Reactions: Samǣl
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes