Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Hey I was curious, anyone think there'll be a time one of these days when they make it possible
to go all the way with Judith? I would hope we would get the chance by the end of this game to
go after every girl our age and woman we come across that we can. Off the top of my head, I
hope we get to finish with:

Judith, the Principal as that woman needs to be knocked down a fucking peg (can I get an Amen?),
Annie (same thing), that nun who blackmailed us into helping her could use some teaching too,
the new maid we got Consuela, Annie's mother, the coach, Eve's sister, even
Cap'ns wife and probably Mayor Rumps daughter (still fucking hilarious).

Personally I would somewhat find it entertaining to get a chance to knock the principal down
those few pegs cause she ain't half deservin it. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with a dominant
woman, personally does nothing for me, but she does need to be taken down at least a little so her
reign of tyranny at school can finally just end. Annie too, cause she's just as bad almost. Conseula
is a no brainer, Annie's mother as well cause her husband is a fucker, the coach is one I wouldn't
be bothered either way. Cap'ns wife is also one that could happen or not, and Eve's sister would
just be ironic.

But which one are you looking forward to being added at a later date? If this ain't the place to
ask I apologise and can remove the message. Not looking for any trouble or conflict, just was
curious. Started the game from scratch and realised Judith never gets a look in. If I missed any
women on that list, please do point them out to me its been a while since I played through more
than a specific parts.

If memory serves, I know of perhaps only three others, which would be the chinese nurse, and
those two latino gangsta wannabe chicks who are always pickin on everyone they see. The others
like Eve and Rhonda are already scheduled I know, but after that anything is possible.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Is it just me, or has the pace picked up on the update progress compared to past updates?
I don't think it is just you. I mean in just under a month I think, they're already up to over 50%, the
update before that took a while longer so someone has perhaps put a shift on the speed of production.
Not sure about the much earlier updates, I think I have only been around since just before Daisy :unsure:

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Is it just me, or has the pace picked up on the update progress compared to past updates?
It's just you. You don't realize how big Jenny's update actually is and how much art was redone and inserted for it. Even just by checking the cookie jar (that doesn't even show all the scenes you can see while playing) it is clearly the biggest update so far.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
It's just you. You don't realize how big Jenny's update actually is and how much art was redone and inserted for it. Even just by checking the cookie jar (that doesn't even show all the scenes you can see while playing) it is clearly the biggest update so far.
I wasn't referring to update size or content, just that it seems to me that the upcoming update seems to be progressing twice as fast compared to previous updates.

Reactions: Somnus

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I wasn't referring to update size or content, just that it seems to me that the upcoming update seems to be progressing twice as fast compared to previous updates.
I don't see it like that. If they keep the pace, I would expect the next update beginning of November, which would be about four to five months from the last.

0.19.0: 55% complete as of August 11th 2019-> 2 months for half the way
0.18.5: June 4th 2019 (Jenny 2) -> 1 month
0.18.0: May 2nd 2019 (Jenny) -> 4.5 months
0.17.5: Dec 16th 2018 (Daisy) -> 1- month
0.17.0: Nov 23rd 2018 (Diane) -> 4 months
0.16.0: July 25th 2018 (Roxxy) -> 3+ months
0.15.1: April 15th 2018 (teachers) -> 4 months
0.14.5: December 19th 2017 (Debbie) -> 1.5 months
0.14.3: November 1st 2017 (Aqua) -> 0.5 months
0.14: October 13th 2017 (Mia) -> 2- months
0.13: August 21st 2017 (Erik)

So it's always been less than half a year between major updates, apart from what anybody else claims.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Here you'd have to add 14.5 for Debbie on December 19th and 14.3 (first secret update) for Aqua on November 1st.
Thanks for pointing that out, corrected my post. I just could not go further back on patreon and found everything below 0.15.1 here in the forum instead.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
That is because the update will be smaller when compared to the Jenny update(the Jenny update is the one with the most scenes yet of all previous updates, not that the trolls and the toxic individuals here would admit it). It will still probably feel bigger to some people since this story line is unexplored so there will be more new characters and events.

On a side note. There are a few people here that were banned from the stream and from the discord that are still salty and give a ''like'' to every negative comment in this thread. I must say that this is extremely pathetic.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
That is because the update will be smaller when compared to the Jenny update(the Jenny update is the one with the most scenes yet of all previous updates, not that the trolls and the toxic individuals here would admit it). It will still probably feel bigger to some people since this story line is unexplored so there will be more new characters and events.

On a side note. There are a few people here that were banned from the stream and from the discord that are still salty and give a ''like'' to every negative comment in this thread. I must say that this is extremely pathetic.
Wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing to whip out the old banhammer in here too, and hand out a few bans for the repeat offenders who have nothing but the same old complaints to post every time they open their mouths. :p

Reactions: Sync and petur

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
A side note I'd like to interject here, as I really don't have a dog in this discussion, anyone
else think it was a shame that we never got to 'purify' all of Helen's holes? I ain't complaining,
it's one scene I've gone back to a few times, was just thinking aloud.

Anyone else think there was another time with a charater that could be explored more with
other options? I'm just here to make conversation really and see if anyone else considered it :ROFLMAO:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That is because the update will be smaller when compared to the Jenny update(the Jenny update is the one with the most scenes yet of all previous updates, not that the trolls and the toxic individuals here would admit it).
I'd personally guess that not having to rework art and recode will help quite a bit as well. I could imagine that renovating "everything" took way more time than they would have thought at first and having a somewhat clean sheet now makes things easier and at least a bit faster.
Thanks for pointing that out, corrected my post. I just could not go further back on patreon and found everything below 0.15.1 here in the forum instead.
There's actually a on their wiki, in case you want to look something up again later on :)

A side note I'd like to interject here, as I really don't have a dog in this discussion, anyone
else think it was a shame that we never got to 'purify' all of Helen's holes? I ain't complaining,
it's one scene I've gone back to a few times, was just thinking aloud.

Anyone else think there was another time with a charater that could be explored more with
other options? I'm just here to make conversation really and see if anyone else considered it :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure most people would like to have more scenes with their character. Helen will probably get a bit additional content at some point so there's a chance for at least one or two more scenes. Sadly the whole development is really time constrained and it's a zero sum game. I'm waiting for additional Mia content but sadly that won't happen anytime soon, either.

Reactions: Samǣl

umb3

Mar 30, 2019
Can someone make a mod like Ikaruga's (which is outdated) that lets you activate both branches of Mia and J's storylines, so that you don't have to choose and can get both?

Reactions: Samǣl

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm sure most people would like to have more scenes with their character. Helen will probably get a bit additional content at some point so there's a chance for at least one or two more scenes. Sadly the whole development is really time constrained and it's a zero sum game. I'm waiting for additional Mia content but sadly that won't happen anytime soon, either.
I'm still waiting for some Judith content.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing to whip out the old banhammer in here too, and hand out a few bans for the repeat offenders who have nothing but the same old complaints to post every time they open their mouths. :p
Not sure how serious... :unsure: but...

If people are abusive and/or spamming and such, that is one thing, because that would be an issue regardless of what they are saying.

If it is simply a negative or, at least, an unpopular opinion and doesnt fall in line with whatever is the arbitrary 'accepted narrative', well that's just asking for an echo chamber.

Reactions: bas

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'd personally guess that not having to rework art and recode will help quite a bit as well. I could imagine that renovating "everything" took way more time than they would have thought at first and having a somewhat clean sheet now makes things easier and at least a bit faster.
IMO this has been the biggest problem with last three or four updates. So much of what was changed was behind-the-scenes stuff, things that we just do not see when we play the game. So when an update drops and there's only 5-6 minutes of newly playable content, the haters lose their minds and the thread becomes toxic and unreadable for a week.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
New Wallpaper
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly Eve is like Mia in my eyes and simply doesn't do it for me, with those small tits. That blue hair makes her even worse(IRL never date girls with hair painted in an unnatural color, they are bad news 90% of the time). That's why i'll be sticking with Jenny's wallpapers :p

edit: VOTE JUDITH!!!

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes