Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Anyone else not getting a way to complete the threesome achievement?
Yes, the achievement, as it is in 0.18.6, is not attainable.

Some of the achievements are simply broken afaik.
It is not "broken", it is just never unlocked because the threesome achievement is dependant on completing that story branch with Tammy and Erik. Since they were not on an FSM, I abstained from putting a clunky achievement unlock in some weird place to have it work.

ah! I remember back when the achievement wasn't broken lol!
It has always been that way, at least, since the achievement system was first coined. You probably unlocked the achievement via some other means (probably through the console, or a mod).

This achievement though will be unlockable in 0.19 as Erik, Tammy, and June are on an FSM now.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes, the achievement, as it is in 0.18.6, is not attainable.

It is not "broken", it is just never unlocked because the threesome achievement is dependant on completing that story branch with Tammy and Erik. Since they were not on an FSM, I abstained from putting a clunky achievement unlock in some weird place to have it work.

It has always been that way, at least, since the achievement system was first coined. You probably unlocked the achievement via some other means (probably through the console, or a mod).

This achievement though will be unlockable in 0.19 as Erik, Tammy, and June are on an FSM now.
Good info, thanks.

I'm looking forward to finding out what's going to be in .20
Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for the main story. I'm hoping it will involve more Jenny and Debbie.

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
Love the game, would be great if it can be voiced in the near future though. nevertheless keep up the good work

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Haven't played or checked on this game since the Teacher update I think. Is it worth checking it out again already or should I wait longer? Is the incest patch still worth applying or does it even work? I remember one of the last times I tried the incest patch it was a little buggy and caused some performance issues.

thanks

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Haven't played or checked on this game since the Teacher update I think. Is it worth checking it out again already or should I wait longer? Is the incest patch still worth applying or does it even work? I remember one of the last times I tried the incest patch it was a little buggy and caused some performance issues.

thanks
AFAIK the incest mod is working (I don't use it). Should be worth it, plus now there is the ;)

Jun 3, 2018
I wish there was a way to keep track of all of the children you father. Like if Lucy would mention more than one of them... I had 2 kids with Jenny at the time but the dialog said rugrat instead of rugrats.

Reactions: preglovr12

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I wish there was a way to keep track of all of the children you father. Like if Lucy would mention more than one of them... I had 2 kids with Jenny at the time but the dialog said rugrat instead of rugrats.
Well, considering the rate at which they develop (few weeks rather than nine months) and go to day care, your other children meanwhile grew up, graduated and founded their own families ;)

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
first sentence is not wrong... yes this is a more of "how many would side with it" and I doubt we will get a "survey" of it so for now be happy with your answer its not wrong but your half right.
Honestly, I'll take being half right when it comes to topics like this. :p

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Holy shit, dudes...

This game's story has totally gone overboard in the last couple of updates... what the fuck is this crap?!?!?!? o_Oo_O

Thanks God I didn't even played Diane's update and I only played Jenny's update starting with the save provided by the authors... :censored::censored:

Honestly, SS is dead to me.

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
Holy shit, dudes...

This game's story has totally gone overboard in the last couple of updates... what the fuck is this crap?!?!?!? o_Oo_O

Thanks God I didn't even played Diane's update and I only played Jenny's update starting with the save provided by the authors... :censored::censored:

Honestly, SS is dead to me.

what do you mean? should pregnancy not be in the game?

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes