TheMoonMan

Sep 10, 2017
i know its early, but could someone please get a save of everything up until the new content please? don't wanna go through everything again

• Angry
Reactions: fz
Nov 11, 2018
I used the Nopy one for Android. It's just not getting installed. The size says it's 667MB. I have around 6.5GB free space. What's the issue?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I like that the school now has a front view, but I hope he plans to redo the actual walls of the school. Everything is blurry, it's the only wall that's like that. And add a "Summerville High" sign.

May 21, 2018
*Logs in, checks Lastest Updates, sees SummertimeSaga, clicks it, scrolls down and sees...*

Someones pissed LOL, there couldn't have been that many impatient people in the hour it was out right?

Someone did really get pissed with all those requests. Fortunately, I am not a virgin anymore.

Reactions: Alekshell

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
Besides it's not a bad a idea re running the game since the did add some other stuff like backgraounds and such.
That's true, but for those who apparently can't handle new saves, simply doing the new content has to be better than just not playing at all. Worst case scenario they can do one-shot playthroughs of the new content every update or two then throw in a full one.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Oh wow, this actually got updated.

Could anybody give me an idea how meaty of an update this is if I'm not concerned with what the codebase does in the background and don't particularly care about getting everyone and their dog pregnant?

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes