ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Sex scenes and animations sounds good, but how much of that is new compared to just reworks of existing content?
At this point we've all replayed the whole game quite a bit so I'd be much more excited for completely new (gameplay) content than improvements under the hood or polishing of things I've already seen many, many times.
The vast majority is all brand new. There's only slight updates/rework. Mainly dialogue and stuff. There's many more scenes in the school, as well as at the Tattoo Parlor and other places.

And like the past Roxy updates there are paths you can take that give different options. It's quite a large update and if you play yourself, I think you'll realize as much. Especially if you try the various dialogue options in some scenes.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
What does the Incest Patch do? Is it a must download?
Question is, do you want the the MC is the son, brother, nephew of three main characters.

And don't worry about bugs, the makers need to distance from this incest patch and can't support it in any way, but it is made by a fan who will surely remove bugs ASAP, after they are found. If there are any!

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The vast majority is all brand new. There's only slight updates/rework. Mainly dialogue and stuff. There's many more scenes in the school, as well as at the Tattoo Parlor and other places.

And like the past Roxy updates there are paths you can take that give different options. It's quite a large update and if you play yourself, I think you'll realize as much. Especially if you try the various dialogue options in some scenes.
I've been holding off playing until I'm sure nothing important is broken and needs to be hotfixed. For obvious reasons I'd rather not run into something gamebreaking and then re-replay the content I've already replayed.
Not too sure about additional dialogue and options, at this point I'd very much prefer for the story to progress instead of branch, but that's just personal preference.

Anyway, I'm not knocking it until I tried it, the changelog just didn't look that promising after a very long wait for this release. I'd be happy to be proven wrong here.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
do eve ane her sister have preggo scenes or just get them pregnant for now and anyone know how to get odettes second scene

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, game is good, but why do I have to play every new update from the beginning and can't continue with the old save? This is crap ... :(

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
New Eve looks like a toad, I'm dissapointed given that I was looking forward to this update for years and now I can't even look at her face.
No way man, I loved her new look. She's not like a copy and paste from her sister anymore, which is great.

Reactions: WSmith

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Hi, game is good, but why do I have to play every new update from the beginning and can't continue with the old save? This is crap ... :(
Cause they're reworking the entire system under the hood midway through development.
Generally not a very smart choice, though the Patreon payment system may actually reward a decision that would kill any regular indie developer.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

Blackreaper

Mar 6, 2017
Mac version I extracted to the opening page and still shows an error when I open it. I uploaded the error please help. thank you

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Q: If I use the "cheat enabled" option, would that screw up the game?
nah just reduces the grinding...other than the bugs that are already present which have nothing to do with the cheats

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes