Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
One solution is to install my mod (see signature), which pimps up the game and, most importantly, fixes a lot of those bugs.
Oh really? Well damn, I think I started the game up with a different mod - it was a while ago when I started I think now but I seem to remember them being incompatible?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Oh really? Well damn, I think I started the game up with a different mod - it was a while ago when I started I think now but I seem to remember them being incompatible?
I don't know about incompatible mods. If they are, post here and I try to make you happy ;)

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Got a good progress in the game, but stuck on some details.
I only have two lures for fishing, where can I find the rest?
In the progress hint in the mobile, I have Diane that wants to explain milk production. I have got the book from the library, and had her explaining that pregnancy increases the milk production. How do I finish this task?
How do I get into the graveyard?
Will the MC ever be able to fuck the nun?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Got a good progress in the game, but stuck on some details.
I only have two lures for fishing, where can I find the rest?
In the progress hint in the mobile, I have Diane that wants to explain milk production. I have got the book from the library, and had her explaining that pregnancy increases the milk production. How do I finish this task?
How do I get into the graveyard?
Will the MC ever be able to fuck the nun?
I suggest the .

You can be wittness of the nun fucking someone, but not fuck her. That may be for later updates.

I think there are only three lures, one related to a secret quest. I guess you have the other two.

Myto

Aug 8, 2017
For Jenny walktrough, need to get dildo at Pink.
When I went there and took it; there was no "exit or go back" sign over there. Is it kind of bug?

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
I got Eve, SIster, Odette pregnant because I wanted to see how the shit hit the fan

"Oh Don't tell Eve"

"Don't Tell Odette"

So fucking lame I wanted to puke

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
I also have an issue with the main character never referencing past events

I swear there was a scene where the Main Character said he was a Virgin even tho he was not even close to a virgin

I'm with Roxxy and finish her entire thing then I go with Eve and it's like I never was with Roxxy at all

All the routes are just very very disconnected from each other

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
And it will stay this way until all the major routes are completed to avoid having to do multiple rewrites.
Once all characters have their stories finished you only need to do one run through the writing to add this flavour text.

Reactions: j4yj4m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@Botoxman:
Some of those of those concerns will be adressed once the game is done. Right now it just doesn't make that much sense to connect stories/dialogs on a larger scale, when most of them are still subject to change to some degree at some point.

That said, there are some connections, like the scene between Roxxy and Jenny being different depending on the status of Roxxy's story or Harold getting a BJ from Yumi, depending on his relationship with Helen.

Yet, I wouldn't expect wonders in any case. If you want a really conclusive gameplay, it'll probably be better to really only play one or two major stories at once per playthrough. I mean, there's no real way out of for example Eve's ending, unless you want to implement breakup mechanics etc. or ruin her arc by really awkward writing. So there will always be gaps, no matter what.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I also have an issue with the main character never referencing past events

I swear there was a scene where the Main Character said he was a Virgin even tho he was not even close to a virgin

I'm with Roxxy and finish her entire thing then I go with Eve and it's like I never was with Roxxy at all

That's because the game is not yet finished. DC will connect the stories only then. And the thing with MC being still a virgin is a bug, which I fixed in my mod. However, this non-virgin-detection still leaves out some of the older stories/girls.

And btw/ my mod also introduces some story references wrt/ Dexter, Somrak, the Coach and other minor characters, especially when it comes to MC's stats (strength, dexterity etc.)

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes