afterlife25

Oct 31, 2019
First off, you do realize there's only so much room in the maternity wing of the hospital/clinic, right?

Secondly, you can currently fuck and impregnate the following:
Jennie
Diane
Daisy
Eve
Gracie
Odette
Consuela

You can currently fuck, without pregnancy, the following:
Debbie
Mia
Mrs. Johnson
Aqua
Ms. Bissette
Ms. DeWitt
Ms. Ross
Roxxy
Becca
Missy
Crystal
Roz

Some of the current fuckees are scheduled to get pregnant.

Not fucked yet:
Pizza guy's wife
Ruth
Ruth's mom
The gym coach
The mayor's wife
The mayor's daughter
The school principal
Annie
Annie's mom
The two chicas from the shower room
The police chief's daughter
The female cop
The second-floor nurse
Dr. Priya
The swimming pool lifeguard
The bank teller
The car sales receptionist
Any stray female accidentally entering the town

Annie's Mom. :love: :love: :love:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Annie's Mom. :love: :love: :love:
So many possibilities:

MC all by his lonesome without husband or Annie knowing.
Husband watching to see how it's done properly without a checklist.
Annie watching to see how it's done.
Husband doing Annie while MC does wife.
MC pounding her pussy while she sucks on husband's dick.
And on, and on, and on.

Like I said, so many possibilities.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
First off, you do realize there's only so much room in the maternity wing of the hospital/clinic, right?

Secondly, you can currently fuck and impregnate the following:
Jennie
Diane
Daisy
Eve
Gracie
Odette
Consuela

You can currently fuck, without pregnancy, the following:
Debbie
Mia
Mrs. Johnson
Aqua
Ms. Bissette
Ms. DeWitt
Ms. Ross
Roxxy
Becca
Missy
Crystal
Roz

Some of the current fuckees are scheduled to get pregnant.

Not fucked yet:
Pizza guy's wife
Ruth
Ruth's mom
The gym coach
The mayor's wife
The mayor's daughter
The school principal
Annie
Annie's mom
The two chicas from the shower room
The police chief's daughter
The female cop
The second-floor nurse
Dr. Priya
The swimming pool lifeguard
The bank teller
The car sales receptionist
Any stray female accidentally entering the town
You forgot the yoga chick.

munkiemoses

Jul 25, 2018
This game have no incest content...
This game started as an incest game, but as time went on and Patreon decided to ban "non mainstream" fetishes, the devs changed it from a story about a dude fucking his friends and family to a story about a dude fucking his friends and "room mates". There's a patch that restores the original incest content if you're interested.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Do you think this main story update will completely solve MC's dad murder or, idk, halfway there?

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Murder solved. He owed a bunch of money to the Russian Mafia. He got whacked.

This upcoming update will only start on how MC takes out those responsible, and probably fucks their wives/mistresses/both, too. (If it's female, it's fair game.)

Reactions: Somnus

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 1.08 of the is up with some interesting features (and fixes). I hope you like the blinking eyes! If not, you can disable it like described in the change log.

Edit: And I hope you also like the talking animations, which I forgot to mention ;)

Edit 2: Uploaded version 1.09 with some fixes.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
how do you finish the maze? everytime i press a,s or d i get kicked out
The arrow keys on your keyboard move you right, left, up or down. If presented with fire, press "D", which will quench the fire. If presented with the blob, press "A", which will incinerate the blob. If presented with the skeleton warrior, press "S" (for "sword").

It's use of both arrow keys and the A/S/D keys that works. Just using one or the other doesn't work.

• Haha
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

altiarbak

Nov 5, 2019
Good game, art style takes a while to get used too but it grows on you. clearly a lot of passion has gone into the game.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Do you think this main story update will completely solve MC's dad murder or, idk, halfway there?
As far as I recall DC mentioned that the mafia's warehouse will be part of 0.20.5. so it's likely that we'll have to wait until then to get the final conclusion. 0.20.0 and 0.20.5 combined should solve the whole thing though.

Reactions: Somnus

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I didn't played this since Roxxy's route was finished so i decided to revisit it to see what's new, i'm happy that new characters were added in and Eve got her a route, but i was kinda disappointed too to see that some characters still has no story yet, like Ronda, Judith, Lopez, Martinez, Cassie, Coach Bridget and so on, i think the developer must take the matters in his own hands and decide what characters needs a route next, because people votes only one or two characters and the others are left away and focusing more on the characters that are in the game now and not adding so many, i hope that in the end every character gets his own story.

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
This game have no incest content...
Don't know if this is serious, but it started out for like over a year with Debbie being the MC's Mom, Jenny being his Sister, and Diane being his Aunt. Then Patreon got stroppy and brought the hammer down on creators that were monetizing incestual-type content, and they became "Landlady", "Roommate", and "Landlady's Friend" or some nonsense in the 'official' version of the game. But there's a simple mod file you can download (on the OP of this thread) and apply to the game that patches all the incest content back in.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I didn't played this since Roxxy's route was finished so i decided to revisit it to see what's new, i'm happy that new characters were added in and Eve got her a route, but i was kinda disappointed too to see that some characters still has no story yet, like Ronda, Judith, Lopez, Martinez, Cassie, Coach Bridget and so on, i think the developer must take the matters in his own hands and decide what characters needs a route next, because people votes only one or two characters and the others are left away and focusing more on the characters that are in the game now and not adding so many, i hope that in the end every character gets his own story.
Well, by now characters always get more or less complete stories, which extends the time an update needs. At least Ronda (and thus "Cassie") and Annie will get their content soon, as that was already decided by the polls.
In the end he hasn't added that many major characters, but simply those minor characters which are needed for interactions and to tell a good story. I mean, sure, you could imagine Eve's story without Odette or Roxxy's story without Missy and Becca, but they probably wouldn't be as good as they are. So it's certainly a compromise but one that's working ok for now. And yes, all major characters who haven't got their full story yet (like Ronda, Annie, Judith) will get their full and large story for sure, while those minor ones like the Latinas, "Cassie" (I can't recall her new name at the moment), etc. will get their share, too.

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Being completely honest, I don't care about learning how the Dad died. His absence allowed MC to step up and provide 'aid and comfort'* to his family (and just about every other female in Summerville), and that's fine by me.

* Aid and comfort in this instance means "lay waste with his giant hog dong, but only after doing a few chores/favors".

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes