Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
While the gay stuff isn't my jam, this type of conversation really cracks me up.

Fuck - and impregnate - your biological Mother, Aunt and Sister: Perfectly fine and acceptable, no worries, situation normal.
Fuck mythical sea creatures and fuck/impregnate cow-girl brithed from a statue: Yup, nothing to see here, what's the fuss.
Fuck a male peer as part of a healthy and normal relationship: DEATH TO YOU, DEV!

I'm not interested in kink-shaming, but where people draw their lines can be pretty arbitrary and goofy.
You're misunderstanding things. It's pretty simple. Given SS main public, people are okay with incest, having sex and impregnating women and female creatures in general. It's the audience fetish and the main reason DC earns almost $60k per month. Gay sex, on the other hand, isn't the audience fetish because the game is about a straight male protagonist (the exception so far has been trap Eve however even there MC's ass is intact). I'd never go too far wishing DC's death or cursing him, neither I'm against homosexuality. However, if there's something being developed that isn't my fetish (for me, gay sex, guro or scat), I wouldn't support the project. Simple like this. ;)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@Somnus: To be fair, Kevin has been on MC's for years now. So it's acutally somewhat expected that everybody on that list will have sex with MC eventually and thus gay sex is basically included into the whole SS package from the start.

That said, DC seems to be pretty much on your side of the argument at the moment and thus it likely won't happen for now and certainly not as full update. It's a hypothetical discussion which won't matter for the next 2 years or more.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You're misunderstanding things. It's pretty simple. Given SS main public, people are okay with incest, having sex and impregnating women and female creatures in general. It's the audience fetish and the main reason DC earns almost $60k per month. Gay sex, on the other hand, isn't the audience fetish because the game is about a straight male protagonist (the exception so far has been trap Eve however even there MC's ass is intact). I'd never go too far wishing DC's death or cursing him, neither I'm against homosexuality. However, if there's something being developed that isn't my fetish (for me, gay sex, guro or scat), I wouldn't support the project. Simple like this. ;)
Moreover, it's about turning the wheel. Making a straight game into something queer entirely is going into the wrong direction. If it's one scene, OK. But more would offend most people, while only one would hardly satisfy those with that fetish. So why doing it at all? You end up with everyone being dissatisfied.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Any news when the next update is meant to go live?
You know there is a Progressbar on their website - linked in the first thread here. You can follow the development al little bit and see when it gets interesting again. :)

JRJoshJR

Aug 26, 2018
can someone help plz doing consuel route and cant find the priest checked church everyday for a week morning and afternoon nothing any help wer I fucked up

fort4

Nov 18, 2019
Love the artstyle. I can only assume it might slow down the development a bit compared to other 3d games but it looks great!

Reactions: srksrk 68

Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
While the gay stuff isn't my jam, this type of conversation really cracks me up.

Fuck - and impregnate - your biological Mother, Aunt and Sister: Perfectly fine and acceptable, no worries, situation normal.
Fuck mythical sea creatures and fuck/impregnate cow-girl brithed from a statue: Yup, nothing to see here, what's the fuss.
Fuck a male peer as part of a healthy and normal relationship: DEATH TO YOU, DEV!

I'm not interested in kink-shaming, but where people draw their lines can be pretty arbitrary and goofy.
This game have no incest content...

• Angry
Reactions: DanThaMan

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Love the game. I only request more women to impregnate. I wanna see Roxy with a big belly, Debbie, the teachers, our friends moms, the trumps, etc. oh and pregnant sex.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Love the game. I only request more women to impregnate. I wanna see Roxy with a big belly, Debbie, the teachers, our friend's moms, the trumps, etc. oh and pregnant sex.
You do realize there's only so much room in the maternity wing of the hospital/clinic, right?

You can currently fuck and impregnate the following:
Jennie
Diane
Daisy
Eve
Gracie
Odette
Consuela (Lopez's mom)

You can currently fuck, without pregnancy, the following:
Debbie
Mia
Mrs. Johnson (Erik's mom)
Aqua
Ms. Bissette
Ms. DeWitt
Ms. Ross
Roxxy
Becca
Missy
Crystal (Roxxy's mom)
Roz
Ivy from Pink

* Some of the current fuckees are scheduled to get pregnant.

Not fucked yet:
Maria from Tony's Pizza
Judith
Beth from Glazie's (Judith's mom)
Veronica from Consum-R
Lily from Cosmic Cumics
Cassie from Cupid
Coach Bridget
Melonia (mayor's wife)
Iwanka (mayor's daughter)
Principal Smith
Annie