chillo

May 7, 2017
so can anyone please help me and tell me what I have to do to kick start eric and his moms storyline?
I see him lapping her out through the telescope with my sis then do the same to her
I can talk to him in his room -wheres mum/nothing or not much
play poker or drinks just suggests we wait until weve found someone who wants to play drink etc

his mom stands around bottom of the stairs or is in the yoga room
her room is locked

my mom all she does is lay on the bed
same with my sis

ive got saves all the way back from the beginning so might have to replay from a point when I can advance their story
unless someone can help me on here?
cheers

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
question, i know now that the save files from 12.7 won't work for 13.1 cause it's a different version "very annoying and i'm still hope someone can find a workaround for it, but anyway.." .. if i play 13.1 from the start and sve , will i be able to use this save in v14? i mean is it the same problem with every new version? or it was the first time this happens?!

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
question, i know now that the save files from 12.7 won't work for 13.1 cause it's a different version "very annoying and i'm still hope someone can find a workaround for it, but anyway.." .. if i play 13.1 from the start and sve , will i be able to use this save in v14? i mean is it the same problem with every new version? or it was the first time this happens?!
its the same problem every version

Reactions: kylejpn

ZeusThunder

Jun 27, 2017
Changelog 0.13.0

Erik and Mrs. Johnson story/quests
June story/quests
7 animated H-scenes
Improved poker game
4 New cut-scenes
Secret event in the mall
New room in the school (Computer room)
Improved Erik's house layout (New rooms)
2 New telescope scenes with Erik
5 New locations (Hill, Hospital, Trailer, Beach and Tattoo Shop)
6 New characters (Roz, Micoe, June, Larry, Crystal and Grace)
New church locations (2 new rooms)
Water fountain in park now clickable
New location in park behind bushes
VR headset now in the comic store
New minigame (Orc Bork)
Multiple new items
Menu UI fixes
New audio
Art fixes (character art improvements)
Bug fixes

Reactions: Ara-sH and if95

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I've seem to lock my self to just kissing mom in the kitchen, Russian encampment II doesn't activate, and I've not cheated more than changing money status but that's all. I've gone so far with sister that she wants me to get panties from mom instead.

theodred

Apr 28, 2017
Hello guys. As far as I know. I m only able to do3 yoga moves with Anna (Eric's mother's friend, yoga instructor) Is any one advanced the storyline with her? Any more events? And 2. question about the pool. Do we have any other event in there except taking a blowjob or swimming? And are we able to succeed the sport class?

rle68

May 28, 2017
calm down m8. some people are just retarded. you're only wasting your energy on him.
Do me a favor.. dont tell me to calm down there is nothing to calm down over .. i responded to his post exactly like he did and the same way we should all respond to the same posts being posted over and over which is stop answering them

there was no venom or malice in that post and quite frankly you should stop assuming there is. i know we all care but .. stupidity has to end some where

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Apparently you just visit the mall (restroom) on some weekend when the Mayor isn't speaking. But in three playthroughs, every time I visit the mall Rump and Iwanka are right there.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Lol, I thought it looked to old to be Ivanka, that is makes sense now and is so Hilaryous, lol.

4.10 star(s) 353 Votes