matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
There is absolutely zero indication that the version labeling refers to the total percentage completed (how would he even know?), the 0 just indicates it isn't finished and the 20 is for the 20th major release. Most of these developers label their stuff rather randomly, DC sticks to his format.
ok lets say he's half done. and if you've been following the work that's being generous but then its still 4+ years to completion. he's constantly including new characters and stories without finishing them and most of the old characters/stories including the main are not beyond introduction. from the old releases he still has the mom/aunt/sister/movie theater/lifeguard/pe teacher/librarian/yoga lady with the dog/big tit girl with glasses crying in the stall i cant remember her name but a lot of people are salty her storyline is still in limbo/mafia/car/prom/college tuition/neighbor girl/secret cult....etc and etc. then the newer events like Roxy/the nun/eve/tattoo parlor/hospital/bestfriends man cave/mermaid/cow/tina/trump and family/dexters revenge/anne and family. etc are still incomplete too with no announced updates. see where I'm going with this? there's a shit ton to do and only a tiny bit actually completed. so even if this isn't 1/5 of the game done its sure as shit not anywhere beyond 1/3 so by simple math at best this game looks to be 12-14 years still to go at this lumbering pace

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Is there a way to change current location through console??

Played some Eve content, got bored, spend some time, than tried to bang tattoo girls, and got stucked at entrance to parlor.
MC tells, that he needs to follow Eve to the roof, but he don't want to enter the house, because (see from the start).

Tried to do something like:
location tattoo_parlor_roof
location storage:<tattoo_parlor_roof>
MoveTo (open console, you will see it) tattoo_parlor_roof
ect
Didn't work.

Don't really want to replay ~70 in-game days, just to fix it.
If there are other ways to solve this, I'm all ears.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
ok lets say he's half done. and if you've been following the work that's being generous but then its still 4+ years to completion. he's constantly including new characters and stories without finishing them and most of the old characters/stories including the main are not beyond introduction. from the old releases he still has the mom/aunt/sister/movie theater/lifeguard/pe teacher/librarian/yoga lady with the dog/big tit girl with glasses crying in the stall i cant remember her name but a lot of people are salty her storyline is still in limbo/mafia/car/prom/college tuition/neighbor girl/secret cult....etc and etc. then the newer events like Roxy/the nun/eve/tattoo parlor/hospital/bestfriends man cave/mermaid/cow/tina/trump and family/dexters revenge/anne and family. etc are still incomplete too with no announced updates. see where I'm going with this? there's a shit ton to do and only a tiny bit actually completed. so even if this isn't 1/5 of the game done its sure as shit not anywhere beyond 1/3 so by simple math at best this game looks to be 12-14 years still to go at this lumbering pace
There's actually an official roadmap which looks like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is an old version (I'm too lazy for a new screen right now, but by now Eve and Jenny are at 20/20) and before this 0.20.0 update the game was at ~50.3%. It should be higher now, but it's not updated, yet.

Sure, a lot of things are unfinished but the game is coming along. Next update the main story will finish, Jenny is basically done, Diane's content is basically done, etc. and what remains for them are more or less optional improvements.

And it's not like any of this comes as surprise. Patreons vote on those things and most of what's going to be included is known months in advance. Else it's been clear from the start that every female character will be fuckable which by default means, that they'll have to get at least some content at some point.

Last but not least you simply need some characters to write the story. Sure, one can argue whether Mrs. Hendicks is really necessary but given the scope of the game, it's only a small amount of time.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Anyone knows when can we expect a debbie update?
At the moment there's no indication. The next poll will probably take place once 0.20.5 is released (in 3 to 4 months, likely) and if she's included and wins, she may get 0.23. at the earliest. I'm not sure how likely that would be, in any case don't expect anything within the next year.

Just to add, her update will likely be like Diane's and Jenny's, so I wouldn't expect too much anyway. There's a lot of content which will either be removed or replaced and once that is done and once pregnancy is added, I'd be surprised if there would be much room and time for new content.

Reactions: Marzapane

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
i dont even think it has to do with skill or anything it just seems like a weird choice to have out of all the limitless H positions he chooses the most christian ones lmfaoo
This! been saying this for so long! Its all so damn "vanilla"! Get us some real titgrabs, bounces, and some really good POV tittyfucking straight to mouthfucking/blowjobs. Want some cum on/between those tits aswell.

Reactions: mc194

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016

This is an old version (I'm too lazy for a new screen right now, but by now Eve and Jenny are at 20/20) and before this 0.20.0 update the game was at ~50.3%. It should be higher now, but it's not updated, yet.

Sure, a lot of things are unfinished but the game is coming along. Next update the main story will finish, Jenny is basically done, Diane's content is basically done, etc. and what remains for them are more or less optional improvements.

And it's not like any of this comes as surprise. Patreons vote on those things and most of what's going to be included is known months in advance. Else it's been clear from the start that every female character will be fuckable which by default means, that they'll have to get at least some content at some point.

Last but not least you simply need some characters to write the story. Sure, one can argue whether Mrs. Hendicks is really necessary but given the scope of the game, it's only a small amount of time.
Thanks for posting the roadmap, its always good seeing what is left

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
on the summertime wiki FQA it's saying that the game will be finish when they complete all students and mc story so we have annie rhonda the fat girl lopez & martinez and maybe we get to see a remake of mia so the game is almost finish we have 4-5 updates of the students and i believe that mc will take 3-4 more updates but with the updates taking so long we will see the game finished on 3 years since he makes 2 updates per year

Grond

Nov 27, 2017

Where can you find the official roadmap?

Reactions: MiMo.RaMa

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

I still hope he adds more content to Diane and Jenny. I know jenny got her really big update, but it doesn't feel finished, And Diane really needs some more content.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes