j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Where can you find the official roadmap?
It's a feature for $1 patreons on their .

I still hope he adds more content to Diane and Jenny. I know jenny got her really big update, but it doesn't feel finished, And Diane really needs some more content.
Diane will certainly get pregnant sex and I'm sure they'll move her off the sofa at some point. There's of course always a chance for some more scenes, but in Jenny's case I wouldn't put too many hopes into it. I recall quite a few discussions on picarto about it and it really seems like DC wants her to remain the bitchy sister. Having said that, DC has changed his mind so often, that it's never truely over... :D

Reactions: Grond

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's a feature for $1 patreons on their .

Diane will certainly get pregnant sex and I'm sure they'll move her off the sofa at some point. There's of course always a chance for some more scenes, but in Jenny's case I wouldn't put too many hopes into it. I recall quite a few discussions on picarto about it and it really seems like DC wants her to remain the bitchy sister. Having said that, DC has changed his mind so often, that it's never truely over... :D
I really hope he changes his mind about jenny because it doesn't make any sense to have two different paths with her, the only difference is that in the dominant path you can pay her to pretend to be your girlfriend. If you have to pay the girl are you really the dominant one?

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
Wouldn’t it be better from a storytelling perspective if Kompas update the main characters and their stories instead of creating new minor characters? I think people would prefer to see Judith or Debbie instead of Rump and his family.

Reactions: IZenithI

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
Seriously, Jenny is fully complete ? that character gave me strong feeling like there should be a threesome or some scene with green shirt fatty ( Erik?) like with Yoga lady. This game gets more boring with every update, its like typicall harem game where only MC fuck every girl (even other ppl wife). Not saying it should have netorare (some ppl hate it) but I do believe it would be more interesting story if they included MC best friend in some scenes (jenny, roxxy, diane, cassie, micoe, annie and maybe some others) overall I feel like the game lack any impact in story it just goes classic harem route.

If i were to express how I feel about this game right now its like hmmm, eating bread with nothing added to it, you fill yourself but feel nothing while doing it.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Wouldn’t it be better from a storytelling perspective if Kompas update the main characters and their stories instead of creating new minor characters? I think people would prefer to see Judith or Debbie instead of Rump and his family.
Well, the poll which decided this update looked like this:

196369_screencapture-my-kompasproductions-vote-2018-11-25-16_32_55.png

I think it's worth noting that there have been quite a few people who really wanted the main story to continue.

Edit:
Seriously, Jenny is fully complete ? that character gave me strong feeling like there should be a threesome or some scene with green shirt fatty ( Erik?) like with Yoga lady.
I'd say there's a good chance for a crossover with the librarian. Though that technically wouldn't be part of her story.

Jul 22, 2019
Is there a way to change current location through console??

Played some Eve content, got bored, spend some time, than tried to bang tattoo girls, and got stucked at entrance to parlor.
MC tells, that he needs to follow Eve to the roof, but he don't want to enter the house, because (see from the start).

Tried to do something like:
location tattoo_parlor_roof
location storage:<tattoo_parlor_roof>
MoveTo (open console, you will see it) tattoo_parlor_roof
ect
Didn't work.

Don't really want to replay ~70 in-game days, just to fix it.
If there are other ways to solve this, I'm all ears.
I would love to see an update where MC can exit to main map at any scene. It's a real pain backing out of building every time.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Seriously, Jenny is fully complete ? that character gave me strong feeling like there should be a threesome or some scene with green shirt fatty ( Erik?) like with Yoga lady. This game gets more boring with every update, its like typicall harem game where only MC fuck every girl (even other ppl wife). Not saying it should have netorare (some ppl hate it) but I do believe it would be more interesting story if they included MC best friend in some scenes (jenny, roxxy, diane, cassie, micoe, annie and maybe some others) overall I feel like the game lack any impact in story it just goes classic harem route
I mean the appeal of this type of games is that you get to fuck every girl, it is meant to fulfill fantasy that you can't fulfill in real life. I don't know many people that their fantasy is to share their girl with other people or have their girl "stolen" by other guy. I'm not kink shaming anyone,btw, before people start freaking out. I'm just saying that those fantasies don't appeal to most people.

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
Well, the poll which decided this update looked like this:

View attachment 645792

I think it's worth noting that there have been quite a few who really wanted the main story to continue.
Main story is also the one with the most variable people you can have sex with, there is 3 in 20.0 and the trumps + maybe the bank girl in 20.5 so it goes to 6

Reactions: DooD2269
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes