fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
I mean the appeal of this type of games is that you get to fuck every girl, it is meant to fulfill fantasy that you can't fulfill in real life. I don't know many people that their fantasy is to share their girl with other people or have their girl "stolen" by other guy. I'm not kink shaming anyone,btw, before people start freaking out. I'm just saying that those fantasies don't appeal to most people.
I dont know how other ppl look at it and feel about it with things like ntr, lesbian, toys, prostitution, virgin, incest, cucold, bestiality, swinging and whatever other things ppl like, different ppl different taste, but for me its not like I would do those stuff in real life or enjoy them I enjoy those stuff in fantasy game/movie because its fantasy not real thats my point of view on such things, its not like you cant fulfill your fantasy in real life you just have to put effort and move your ass to do that (not saying it to you so dont feel offended reading it) unless your fantasy is a crime thing then DONT do it. Thats why for me this game feels boring at this moment its plain one sided there is no spicesiness (bad english please forgive me) they could add some twist to it as I mentioned earlier.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I dont know how other ppl look at it and feel about it with things like ntr, lesbian, toys, prostitution, virgin, incest, cucold, bestiality, swinging and whatever other things ppl like, different ppl different taste, but for me its not like I would do those stuff in real life or enjoy them I enjoy those stuff in fantasy game/movie because its fantasy not real thats my point of view on such things, its not like you cant fulfill your fantasy in real life you just have to put effort and move your ass to do that (not saying it to you so dont feel offended reading it) unless your fantasy is a crime thing then DONT do it. Thats why for me this game feels boring at this moment its plain one sided there is no spicesiness (bad english please forgive me) they could add some twist to it as I mentioned earlier.
No offense taken, I get your point. Personally I don't mind having more controversial kinks in the game as long as they are optional, but a lot of people really hate stuff like sharing and ntr, so devs tend to avoid adding them to their games.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I have to say, this update, is one of the best i have seen so far on this site. Thy improved gamplay, quests mechanic soo much. Main story intorduce all important aspect of the game, money farming, grinding your stats(but i wish they hint how to lvl up intelect more clearly). I like that they forced player to grind pizza delivery, since it is the best way to earn money, and a lot of people did not notice that. I also really like that random thug element, forcing you to put all your money into the bank.
Even that main story is kind of cliche(bad russian mafia, good guy ex mafia italian pizza guy) i enjoyed it a lot.
Regarding this random russian thug thing, i would add some "safe" places, like bank or police station, but i think it would require extra work. And bring back 40k for a house, 5k is way to low, and it (at least for me), ruins immersion a bit.

Reactions: caspian90

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
Ended up running into a bug when Diana gets drunk and you take her to bed, she asked for water but I couldn't enter the kitchen. Saved and teleported myself into the kitchen and nothing happened, so I reloaded and exited and got a message that she's in the backyard now. Which then reset my progress a few days. So I quit. What were they even doing this whole time? I don't think I've ever played SS in a state this buggy.

Reactions: tdk207

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Seriously, Jenny is fully complete ? that character gave me strong feeling like there should be a threesome or some scene with green shirt fatty ( Erik?) like with Yoga lady. This game gets more boring with every update, its like typicall harem game where only MC fuck every girl (even other ppl wife). Not saying it should have netorare (some ppl hate it) but I do believe it would be more interesting story if they included MC best friend in some scenes (jenny, roxxy, diane, cassie, micoe, annie and maybe some others) overall I feel like the game lack any impact in story it just goes classic harem route.

If i were to express how I feel about this game right now its like hmmm, eating bread with nothing added to it, you fill yourself but feel nothing while doing it.
So much wasted potential with Jenny and other "love" paths.
I mean what happened to the whole girlfriend path? wasn't it setup with so much dialogue/diary/options over so many years?
Jenny, Mia, Eve all have potential for so much relationship content, and all we're getting is one sex scene for Mia, a few for Eve, and none(love related) for Jenny. She's supposed to stay a paid prostitute(which is what she ended up becoming) after even having a baby with MC?
I also never understood the whole pregnacy thing..they, become inactive/irrelevant for a few weeks, have the baby, then it's gone into childcare as if it's a dog, and everything resets back to normal? Are the pregnacy fans satisfied with that? I don't get it..

And finally, the patreons voted for main story progression, and instead of getting more content with Family, we got Maria and Trump? The devs are seriously taking the piss out of their customers..

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
I mean what happened to the whole girlfriend path? wasn't it setup with so much dialogue/diary/options over so many years?
Jenny, Mia, Eve all have potential for so much relationship content, and all we're getting is one sex scene for Mia, a few for Eve, and none(love related) for Jenny. She's supposed to stay a paid prostitute(which is what she ended up becoming) after even having a baby with MC?
I also never understood the whole pregnacy thing..they, become inactive/irrelevant for a few weeks, have the baby, then it's gone into childcare as if it's a dog, and everything resets back to normal? Are the pregnacy fans satisfied with that? I don't get it..

And finally, the patreons voted for main story progression, and instead of getting more content with Family, we got Maria and Trump? The devs are seriously taking the piss out of their customers..
There never was going to be a Jenny love pat, also every patreon knew what the main story was about you not being to read does mean people go duped

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Yea the whole jenny storyline is a mess, there is really no point in having different paths if the end result is the same. She didn't need to become submissive like roxxy, but you have to pay her to pretend to be your girlfriend? Really? That is the payoff of her story?

Reactions: Deathdawg

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
There never was going to be a Jenny love pat, also every patreon knew what the main story was about you not being to read does mean people go duped
Wow..take it easy there buddy..lots of pent-up aggression there...did i hurt your fragile ego by stating the obvious?

There's clear hints to Jenny's route(dialogue/diary/reactions) even up to the recent update that show she is thinking of the possibility of a relation to the MC. Maybe you should give it a read first before hurling insults.

Also main story being about Tony/Maria and Trump? Are you sure you're "supporting" the same game?
If Tony's arc was so integral to the main story, why was it introduced after so many years and not in the initial releases?

I'm sure your triggering was completely unrelated to you getting your money's worth from S.S.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yea the whole jenny storyline is a mess, there is really no point in having different paths if the end result is the same. She didn't need to become submissive like roxxy, but you have to pay her to pretend to be your girlfriend? Really? That is the payoff of her story?
I guess it's a fine balance to strike. DC said he doesn't want every story to be "the same" and Roxxy probably covers that total bitch to sweetheart angle sufficiently. Jenny on the other hand only seems to care about herself and MC's dick, which, given that she's his sister, is fine to me. Though I'd agree that they could elaborate both paths a little bit better. I'd indeed like to see MC having a bit more of an upper hand in one case.

Well, the poll option which won was called: "Main story: The main story, Maria and her pregnancy, the car dealership, bad guys and father plot. Mayor Rump family events and sex scenes." So while I can understand that people may complain about Mrs. Hendicks, it's indisputable that they voted for Maria and Rump. The family was never an option, in fact Debbie became last in that same poll with just 10% of the vote.

Reactions: Kaiadas

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I guess it's a fine balance to strike. DC said he doesn't want every story to be "the same" and Roxxy probably covers that total bitch to sweetheart angle sufficiently. Jenny on the other hand only seems to care about herself and MC's dick, which, given that she's his sister, is fine to me. Though I'd agree that they could elaborate both paths a little bit better. I'd indeed like to see MC having a bit more of an upper hand in one case.
I don't want her story to be like roxxy's either. I think it is fine if she stays kinda bitchy even if you choose to be dominant. But like you said you should have an upper hand in one of the paths. My problem is that in the end of her story the choices you make feel meaningless.

Mustang00

Nov 23, 2018
I think the chances of Debbie getting a rework anytime soon ended when people were really dissatisfied with the Diane and Jenny reworks because they expected more new content.

Reactions: Mr_Sel

Glover

Mar 15, 2019
Hello guys.
The 0.20 worked perfectly on my android tablet (8.1.0), but the 0.20.1 cannot be installed.
Any idea of the reason ?

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes