mattius77

May 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are playing with the incest patch, MC is actively having sex with his Mom, his Sister, and his Aunt; in all versions of the game, he is having sex with four of his teachers; his bully's ex-girlfriend and both of her best friends (together, if the bottle spins favorably); his best friend's mother, with or without his best friend; the cute girl from science class, or her mom (in which case he breaks her family up); the cute girl from art French class, who may or may not be a boy, and her sister and her sister's lover; he butt fucks his employee; and among other things, he pays for sex at the brothel in the Mall, and rubs his dick up against a random lady in yoga class, and has been stringing the homely girl in the school loo for like three years, getting handies on demand from her without so much as a single finger bang (I kid, I kid). And that's not even getting into the two monster girls.

Point being: I don't think there's a lot of stuff that is out of character for our dear MC.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
If you are playing with the incest patch, MC is actively having sex with his Mom, his Sister, and his Aunt; in all versions of the game, he is having sex with four of his teachers; his bully's ex-girlfriend and both of her best friends (together, if the bottle spins favorably); his best friend's mother, with or without his best friend; the cute girl from science class, or her mom (in which case he breaks her family up); the cute girl from art French class, who may or may not be a boy, and her sister and her sister's lover; he butt fucks his employee; and among other things, he pays for sex at the brothel in the Mall, and rubs his dick up against a random lady in yoga class, and has been stringing the homely girl in the school loo for like three years, getting handies on demand from her without so much as a single finger bang (I kid, I kid). And that's not even getting into the two monster girls.

Point being: I don't think there's a lot of stuff that is out of character for our dear MC.
No love for Roz, or Cassie the lifeguard?

Reactions: Ranma

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
^ Break her how ? Redo her route for the 3rd time ? Hack the code and change it somehow ? Draw new stuff to add into the game ?
I mean her personality because Roxy and her are both hot yet Roxy become quite nice when you finish her path but with jenny she's a bitch no matter what route you take dominate or submissive.

Reactions: SirWilliam
Nov 10, 2017
I mean her personality because Roxy and her are both hot yet Roxy become quite nice when you finish her path but with jenny she's a bitch no matter what route you take dominate or submissive.
because darkcookie doesnt want every character to be exactly the same and share the same progression. Its ok for some characters to have different progression

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Need a bit of help with some money I am so sick of pizza runs and cleaning a garden I can't begin to tell you how sick of the grind I am. I have tried it don't work.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Enable pro mode : start with cheats and have unlimited $. Takes some crazy wackjob not to play with cheats. Takes an even bigger 1 to not play and come out to whine about grinding

Kenethr

Sep 1, 2019
Enable pro mode : start with cheats and have unlimited $. Takes some crazy wackjob not to play with cheats. Takes an even bigger 1 to not play and come out to whine about grinding
I actually did almost everything on v0.19.5 without cheats, except for the stuff i missed.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Grats ? You wasted a few hours grinding stats and $ while most of us didn't ? It was so hard clicking "start with cheat mode" and skip all the fake drama of not grinding and not playing the minigames. Good thing they tried to enable save compatibility between updates, cause otherwise you'd have to redo everything again. Imagine the butthurt of wasting all that time for nothing and having to redo it just cause you didn't click the right choice

PS : Cheat only gives you stats and $, you can't miss stuff

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
Do you guys know how many updates we'll have until an end? I've been playing this basically since the release, but decided to stop a few updates ago and wait until the final product.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
How do I get into mayor rumps home office to get the cell phone? Already got Consuella out of house and robot is in. Still can't figure out how to get in office. Please help.

OnkelRu

Mar 22, 2020
A super funny story, with some surprises. I haven't quite played it through yet, but I can't stop if I find time.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes