Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
..... snip
with hours of content.
...... snip
Started 0.20 fresh and reset'd my cookie jar. Got everything back to 100% (except Daisy and Aqua) and it took me barely 4-5 hours (with a lot of that waiting on Eve to not be preg anymore to finish 2 routes).
I know people are tired of reworks after diane and jenny's. But I think it would be better for DC to just rework all the old stuff and get it out of the way.
Logical for any1 would be to take an entire update (0.23 for example) and just recode everything from the ground up and be done with it. Patreon would implode though, imagine the extremely epic rage from "fans" who wouldn't get buttstuff for 3 months and only get a code update. They're already foaming at the mouth withh 0.20 taking 4 months for "barely" anything
when part 2 form main story
Check the main page, they updated the progress bars for 0.20.5

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Started 0.20 fresh and reset'd my cookie jar. Got everything back to 100% (except Daisy and Aqua) and it took me barely 4-5 hours (with a lot of that waiting on Eve to not be preg anymore to finish 2 routes).
If you like it, it's fine, but generally it's just not a good argument. I mean, I'm the last one who will argue that replaying the first day is bad thing or can't be tolerated, but replaying hours of content to get certain elements of the game is a totally different matter. And as said, by now it's indeed about managing expectations.

As said twice now, DC wrote himself on patreon:
"Save file compatibility:
Moving onward with 0.19, we've implemented a savefile compatibility to help transition between future releases. It is in alpha, so it may have some kinks but it's a good step towards it."

And it's not like that's so unrealistic. I didn't try it myself, but quite a few people seemed to be able to actually play 0.20.0 just fine with their 0.19.5 savegames. The coding team simply should focus on their system now.

Last but not least, I personally try to avoid replaying stories as much as possible, because the experience gets, by default, worse every replay. And I guess that's how most people feel, especially those who play it as a normal game and aren't as enthusiastic about it.

Reactions: mrpopo69

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
If you like it, it's fine, but generally it's just not a good argument. I mean, I'm the last one who will argue that replaying the first day is bad thing or can't be tolerated, but replaying hours of content to get certain elements of the game is a totally different matter. And as said, by now it's indeed about managing expectations.

As said twice now, DC wrote himself on patreon:
"Save file compatibility:
Moving onward with 0.19, we've implemented a savefile compatibility to help transition between future releases. It is in alpha, so it may have some kinks but it's a good step towards it."

And it's not like that's so unrealistic. I didn't try it myself, but quite a few people seemed to be able to actually play 0.20.0 just fine with their 0.19.5 savegames. The coding team simply should focus on their system now.

Last but not least, I personally try to avoid replaying stories as much as possible, because the experience gets, by default, worse every replay. And I guess that's how most people feel, especially those who play it as a normal game and aren't as enthusiastic about it.
i got a fast question to ask bro
in before the 0.20 update we saw images for tina pregnant in her normal cloth suit thet she visted tony with...how come they are not in the update..or is there more to come for her ???

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
in before the 0.20 update we saw images for tina pregnant in her normal cloth suit thet she visted tony with...how come they are not in the update..or is there more to come for her ???
I'm not sure. I'd say it's possible that she'll get some content, etc. during 0.20.5 - I doubt there'll be more scenes, though - and it's almost 100% likely that she'll get a proper flat with actual rooms to visit in the future. Her sprite will likely be needed there.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think there is more content for her coming, if not her character is kinda pointless. Don't get me wrong I like her design but she doesn't contribute with anything relevant to the story in the first part.

Reactions: j4yj4m

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's a bunch of stuff DC draws that aren't in-game. Keep in mind he doesn't just do art for 1 update at a time. You also got a room in her apartment you can't access yet. Maybe not in 0.20.5 though
how can i delete the game and it's save files completely ?
Go to c:\users\your name\appdata\roaming\renpy\summertime and delete the folder/what's inside

kidman325

Feb 12, 2018
There's a bunch of stuff DC draws that aren't in-game. Keep in mind he doesn't just do art for 1 update at a time. You also got a room in her apartment you can't access yet. Maybe not in 0.20.5 though

Go to c:\users\your name\appdata\roaming\renpy\summertime and delete the folder/what's inside
thank you

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Is the Debbie art updating an official thing? Is it coming after the Annie/Principal Smith route? Truly?
It will come one day, when DC's patrons choose a new update for her, but don't expect it this year and probably neither in 2021.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You get the Android version ? Aside from that, just join the PC master race and have 0 problems. Ever

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
I'm getting the glitch where I have to sneak into Mrs. Smith's house for the test answers. However, I already did this mission before and when I go inside that night, I can't get the exam, making me stuck on the map at night.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ How do you fuck yourself like that ? Roxxy asks you for tests, house unlocks, you go there at night, grab the paper, go sleep, go to school the next day, talk to Roxxy, quest completed ..............

You can't go into her house before Roxxy asks you for it and there's nothing to do if you go back once the quest is done

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
It will come one day, when DC's patrons choose a new update for her, but don't expect it this year and probably neither in 2021.
Well that's a bummer. I saw that Omnikuken mentioned it above and thought maybe DC was going to deviate to knock that out.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes