yuxu xing

Oct 21, 2017
i play the v.0.20.0 there is no bug thank god no need to download the newest v.0.20.1
but why some ppls have bug at v.0.20.0?

D

Deleted member 519678

How do i start from the latest update??? please help i aint playing this shit all over again
You have to. The update is main story, so you'll need to restart the game. Just follow the main story and you'll find the new content.

Mizzen

Apr 9, 2018
You think for making 70k a month they could make they could put some effort into maintaining saves across update.
My understanding is that the issue comes from Erik's storyline, which would need to be updated in order to preserve save compatibility.

And well, no one is voting for it.

lukasarts

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone else has the problem, that when you load your save, that you lose some progress or is it just me? (for exampel the barn reverts back into dianas house)

Mizzen

Apr 9, 2018
Oh, and I just noticed something while playing.

I realised, while I was finishing up the Aqua and Maria routes, that I only get bothered by the pregnancy routes when the kids don't seem to be an important part of the route.

In Diane's route, the baby is just shipped off to daycare. Diane seems more enamoured with the idea of being bred than the fact that she's going to be responsible for a new individual.

The others are a lot like that too. I think Maria and Aqua are the only people who want to become parents, rather than being willing to be knocked up.

Does anyone share a similar opinion?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You think for making 70k a month they could make they could put some effort into maintaining saves across update.
You do know recoding 1/3 of the beginning every update = fucking up saves ? Or are you just mad you never played on cheat mode and have to grind needlessly for stats that don't matter every 2 months ? And/or unless you go out of your way, everything you already have is still in the cookie jar ? So you basically lose 1-2 hours every update to replay the start of the game into the new route and you're done for another 2-3 months. Or just whine like a spoiled 5 years old.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Repeat what ? The same scene comes back day after day or you keep cumming inside her and she gets preg every month ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You do know recoding 1/3 of the beginning every update = fucking up saves ? Or are you just mad you never played on cheat mode and have to grind needlessly for stats that don't matter every 2 months ? And/or unless you go out of your way, everything you already have is still in the cookie jar ? So you basically lose 1-2 hours every update to replay the start of the game into the new route and you're done for another 2-3 months. Or just whine like a spoiled 5 years old.
It's still a little more nuanced than that. I mean, they did say that saves would be compatible from 0.19.0 moving forward, so it's certainly disappointing that it didn't work that well this time. While it's true that all this recoding and adapting takes time and effort, DC did say himself a few days ago that he would hire a second coder again if there's a need.

While I'm not unhappy with DC's speed for the art and the way the game progresses in general, they should get the underlying code in order and by now and they really have the resources to do those things. I mean, we are slowly reaching a point where saves matter because the game became this big and because there are more and more interactions between different stories, which basically require saves to be enjoyed.

At least I really hope that this was the last time saves did not work, other than maybe a future dating system update etc.

Edit: Typo.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrpopo69

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As long as they stay on Renpy and they redo the start of the game, saves will be funky. 0.21 is Rhonda and Cassie, probably not that hurtful since she basically has nothing (unless DC goes batshit crazy and redoes most of the school), then 0.22 is Annie + Principal Smith and the Bible Black club (again, not much but probably worse since the school gets involved)

Then you get Debbie's 3rd remake (preg this time) and shit'll happen. And like I've been telling the butthurt'ed for the last 3 years : how mad must you be to play the game for ~1 hour every 3 months to get to the new route. While keeping everything you already saw in the jar ? Unless you really wanna troll and play on normal just to whine about grinding .....

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Then you get Debbie's 3rd remake (preg this time) and shit'll happen. And like I've been telling the butthurt'ed for the last 3 years : how mad must you be to play the game for ~1 hour every 3 months to get to the new route. While keeping everything you already saw in the jar ? Unless you really wanna troll and play on normal just to whine about grinding .....
As said, it's not only about scenes anymore. By now there are many dialogs which will be different depending on the state of different stories. Even really notable things like Harold getting a BJ from Yumi instead of just eating donuts, if you've finished for example Mia's story before Eve's etc.

In those cases we aren't talking about replaying the first day "introduction/tutorial" but about complete stories with hours of content. I mean, everybody who knows the game for years will understand that it'll get hard at some point to keep things fresh if you replay it too often.

In the end they said they would get it done, so they should seriously work towards it.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrpopo69
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes