Jul 6, 2019
^ Patreon is in Murica, they go by Murica's laws. On top of their very narrow mindset of anything family-related (blood, half, adopted, anything and everything) counts as wincest to them, you thread a very thin line with anything remotely resembly family ties.
Tell that to the people in the Appalachian Mountains and the Ozarks.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
For me it's "Oh my god, I forgot about the teachers. Is the pink buff one an option yet? No? Fuck. Don't care about any of them."

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
What is going into the x.5 release? I've tried going back a few pages and haven't been able to find anything. Isn't anything x.1-x.9 usually just a bug fix?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Most of the 0.5 builds are bugfixes/small additions, this 0.20.5 will be split into 2 parts to finish the main story started in 0.20 and include 2x4 scenes each split build

YawYee12

Jun 1, 2018
Is Principal Smith's house suppose to be locked during Roxxy's route for the exams? The house is locked for me.

YawYee12

Jun 1, 2018
^ It unlocks for the route. You can only go there at night for the exams though
That's weird because I tried it during the night, but its still locked. Also, I'm hard locked where my character keeps saying that I need to go to Principal Smith's house, but the house is locked. Guess I have to start fresh again.

Reactions: Irrelevantoldguy

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
I have a question, can you install all the optional mods without causing conflicts between them? Or you have to choose only one?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That's weird because I tried it during the night, but its still locked. Also, I'm hard locked where my character keeps saying that I need to go to Principal Smith's house, but the house is locked. Guess I have to start fresh again.
Is it locked "locked" (as in greyed and unclickable) or is it "locked" (phone hints don't tell you to go there and the pop-up that it unlocked didn't show it's face) ? Otherwise, you got screwed, or some random route quirks trolling you
I have a question, can you install all the optional mods without causing conflicts between them? Or you have to choose only one?
Will it fuck up the game epicly ? Probably. Are you better leaving the code alone ? Yes. Will it still work ? Probably again (never tried and never will). Fondle at your own risks

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The more you mess with the game, the more you can break, obviously. People keep breaking the game, but also, people keep reporting that mods work together. However, I am always only using Naughty Tribute mod, without any issues.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is the tracker for both updates? like when it gets to 50% we get 20.5 part 1 and 100 we get part2?
Yes, it's for both, but as far as I'm aware there hasn't been any indication at what percentage the update may drop. But I guess we'll hear once they start testing or so.

Reactions: Gguga12

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know if DC has said anything about how close he is to release the first part? I know he doesn't really give time frames on when the updates might be released, but the tracker being for both parts makes it kinda hard to have an idea of the progress.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is the tracker for both updates? like when it gets to 50% we get 20.5 part 1 and 100 we get part2?
Yes, it's for both, but as far as I'm aware there hasn't been any indication at what percentage the update may drop. But I guess we'll hear once they start testing or so.
I very much think that the first half of the update can only drop if all areas of the progress bar are above or at least near to 50%. Currently art is at 54%, while posing and writing stuck at around 25%. So even if art goes up to 100% and pushes the average total to 50%, that would not mean that anything will be delivered if posing and writing are below 30% still.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
I really love this game, been following it since almost it's begining...well at least a few updates after anyway, but I have to say it pisses me off that if you roll back for anything, even one screen, it seriously screws up all of your quests. Was at the reward point for Dewitt, almost done with Bisette, almost done with Roxxy and a whole bunch of others, missed a mini-game perfect so rolled back (instead of loading) to start it again and boom, all the quests and standings with people were almost all the way at the beginning of them. Wouldn't be so bad, but it affected ALL of my saves which is the strange part. Has anyone else had this happen or am I just the unlucky one here rofl.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I really love this game, been following it since almost it's begining...well at least a few updates after anyway, but I have to say it pisses me off that if you roll back for anything, even one screen, it seriously screws up all of your quests. Was at the reward point for Dewitt, almost done with Bisette, almost done with Roxxy and a whole bunch of others, missed a mini-game perfect so rolled back (instead of loading) to start it again and boom, all the quests and standings with people were almost all the way at the beginning of them. Wouldn't be so bad, but it affected ALL of my saves which is the strange part. Has anyone else had this happen or am I just the unlucky one here rofl.
Wait, this game allows you to roll back without mods or file edits?

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes