Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hmm, just had an idea when it comes o Angelica (nun). What if the MC decides to secretly record what she's doing there in the evening? Maybe he can use that to counter-blackmail her. What she does there is far "worse" than what he did.
Would be a funny side story development...
I could think of a few things there like forcing her to get Helen/Mia to also have sex with the MC depending on the former route decision of the player. And of course some naughty scenes with the nun herself. She "deserves" it after all...
Haul your face to the main page/Patreon/Discord and submit your ideas there. Not much point in here. Also, MC isn't a big meanine, so anything not lovey-dovey stuff won't ever happen (unless he gets forced into, like the forthcoming and probably-ish BDSM junk with the school cult)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Any time the choice between Helen and Mia pops up, I always pick Mia.
Let Helen get her arse whipped by weird BDSM nun.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Does anybody know if there are some sort of an archive of all the official wallpapers? The OP post has a link, but there are just a few of them...

Reactions: poodles

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does anybody know if there are some sort of an archive of all the official wallpapers? The OP post has a link, but there are just a few of them...
I don't think there is. You'll find some of them in this thread, but else you are probably out of luck. They are a high tier reward and there don't seem to be that many $10 patreons, who care enough, around.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Short question about Eve:
In the game when she gets on top she always goes anal right now. Does that change later on or is the choice between vaginal and anal only reserved for the cookie jar?

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Short question about Eve:
In the game when she gets on top she always goes anal right now. Does that change later on or is the choice between vaginal and anal only reserved for the cookie jar?
no you get a choice once you do anal first : ) then its normal or anal : )

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I wish Kompas Production would make it where you can get Mia after you get Helen, a mother/daughter threesome scenario. That'd be hot as Helen holds Mia's legs apart for the MC.
That will never happen, unless DC decides to leave patreon. Incest it's against their rules.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That depends on how you define incest. But I think this is simply not that type of game.
If incest wasn't banned on patreon I could see DC adding some scenes with the girls and their moms. You have Debbie and Diane in the original version they were sisters. I don't think DC would be against adding those kinds of scenes if they made sense for the characters involved.

Edit: You also have Erik and Mrs J. They were supposed to be mom and son. DC even says on his streams that incest makes things more interesting.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I wish Kompas Production would make it where you can get Mia after you get Helen, a mother/daughter threesome scenario. That'd be hot as Helen holds Mia's legs apart for the MC.
Helen would just as soon chain Mia to the wall and make her watch while quoting from the Book of Genesis.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Yes, though I don't think it'll be a full rework as for Jenny or Diane, given that their content is basically on par with his new releases. But they'll have to be put on the rig and their scenes will have to be renewed, which certainly is a good thing. Next to that they still need all of that pregnancy stuff.
and hopefully a follow up to the ross/mia/judith scene. honestly that's probably still my favourite h-scene of the whole game (and the grace sex scene of course).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Am I the only one that doesn't really care about the teachers? The only one I kinda like is the science teacher and even that one isn't that interesting to me.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If incest wasn't banned on patreon I could see DC adding some scenes with the girls and their moms. You have Debbie and Diane in the original version they were sisters. I don't think DC would be against adding those kinds of scenes if they made sense for the characters involved.

Edit: You also have Erik and Mrs J. They were supposed to be mom and son. DC even says on his streams that incest makes things more interesting.
I don't want to discuss this in depth, but I would like to know how DC having sex with Mia while Helen is present would count as incest under any law.

And the other thing is that in many countries only vaginal sexual activity between relatives is counted as incest (meaning a man penetrating the vagina of a female relative). So in those countries, even Erik's scene with his "mother" would not count as such.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Patreon is in Murica, they go by Murica's laws. On top of their very narrow mindset of anything family-related (blood, half, adopted, anything and everything) counts as wincest to them, you thread a very thin line with anything remotely resembly family ties.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes