Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Outside of Erik's story, the poker game is useless. Maybe it will be expanded in Erik's rework.
Or as part of the dating system. Like seeing your girlfriend interact with your best friend or while double dating with Eric & June. It could lead to some more sex scenes in different variations (MMFF, MFF, MMF etc.).
...then again, people seem kind of adverse to cucking sharing any girls and seeing any other dick than the MCs.

Reactions: Somnus and poodles

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Or as part of the dating system. Like seeing your girlfriend interact with your best friend or while double dating with Eric & June. It could lead to some more sex scenes in different variations (MMFF, MFF, MMF etc.).
...then again, people seem kind of adverse to cucking sharing any girls and seeing any other dick than the MCs.
Yeah sharing stuff is a big no no for a lot of people. I think DC isn't even sure if he should add a 3some with tony and maria even though the tony knows that the mc is having sex with his wife and is ok with it.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
No pls go away with that netorare/cuckolding cancer. Its already disturbing enough that Tony wants to see how MC fucks his Wife.
Disagree. I wish the cucking of Tony was more blatant and obscene. I wanted to see Maria beg for more of MC’s cock.

There’s a big difference between NTR and Netori. Netori is in the game so far, NTR isn’t. I’d like to see DC go much further with the Netori.

Reactions: WSmith

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
There’s a big difference between NTR and Netori. Netori is in the game so far, NTR isn’t. I’d like to see DC go much further with the Netori.
In the end both very likely won't happen. The game has always had a casual, easy and light mood and there's no indication DC would change that. So we'll neither see MC getting NTRd in a meaningful way, no will there be really rough(er) netori scenes towards others. Though that of course indeed doesn't exclude threesomes, sharing, etc. where these actually fit the plot.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I will never understand how games like Braid takes 1 dev 3 years and releases to critical acclaim but games like these take a decade when the core gameplay loop is extremely simplistic
Have fun hand-drawing everything (backgrounds, objects, all chars in multiple poses/faces) alone. Dunno about Braid, but just doing that will take a bit of time

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
At this point it's not even worth it to respond to those types of comments. People will always complain the less attention we give them the better.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
About the pizza delivery minigame:
Are there certain keys assigned to the pizzas like A, S, D (left, middle, right)?
Because if you're forced to use a fast car it becomes very difficult to hover the mouse curser over the correct pizza in the very short amount of time.
Just clicking the correct key would be far easier there.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Pure mouse. Not that hard too. Did most of the blue car at around 2am. Never missed a pizza shot. Just pre-aim your mouse over the general area of the 3 pizza types, once the houses come around and the requested type appears > you only need a slight right-left wrist swivel. It's purely horizontal.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
In the end both very likely won't happen. The game has always had a casual, easy and light mood and there's no indication DC would change that. So we'll neither see MC getting NTRd in a meaningful way, no will there be really rough(er) netori scenes towards others. Though that of course indeed doesn't exclude threesomes, sharing, etc. where these actually fit the plot.
I agree, it’s unlikely we’ll see more, but it’s already in the game. I just wish DC push it a litttttle more.

ouaipsalut

Nov 6, 2018
Hi, i encountered the same bug twice in the game. When i'm saving the game, and then loading this game, it rollbacks my stories with some characters (without removing events). Example, for Jenny's story i was after the connection of remote access, and it rollbacks me to the beginning when she sees me the application and ask to take photos. I can remake events, but i'm stuck at the remote access 'cause it's already on in my game, but not for the story line. Do you have solutions ? Thanks in advance

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
^ Pure mouse. Not that hard too. Did most of the blue car at around 2am. Never missed a pizza shot. Just pre-aim your mouse over the general area of the 3 pizza types, once the houses come around and the requested type appears > you only need a slight right-left wrist swivel. It's purely horizontal.
You're aware that some people have issues with seing properly? For them it becomes increasingly harder.
I for myself have just one eye where I'm seing well. Therefore it's harder for me to recognize things fast enough if they happen alltogether on different places at the screen. So for me it would be much easier if I could only focus on where the car is and not also where the mouse curser is at the same time.
I would also be ok with a config file or a menu setting where I can adjust the speed to my own needs.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
when is next update
Like every update this game ever got : between never and when it's done
You're aware that some people have issues with seing properly? For them it becomes increasingly harder.
I for myself have just one eye where I'm seing well. Therefore it's harder for me to recognize things fast enough if they happen alltogether on different places at the screen. So for me it would be much easier if I could only focus on where the car is and not also where the mouse curser is at the same time.
I would also be ok with a config file or a menu setting where I can adjust the speed to my own needs.
1 of the mods in the OP has a minigame skip option, get that and just skip it then

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Hmm, just had an idea when it comes o Angelica (nun). What if the MC decides to secretly record what she's doing there in the evening? Maybe he can use that to counter-blackmail her. What she does there is far "worse" than what he did.
Would be a funny side story development...
I could think of a few things there like forcing her to get Helen/Mia to also have sex with the MC depending on the former route decision of the player. And of course some naughty scenes with the nun herself. She "deserves" it after all...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hmm, just had an idea when it comes o Angelica (nun). What if the MC decides to secretly record what she's doing there in the evening? Maybe he can use that to counter-blackmail her. What she does there is far "worse" than what he did.
Would be a funny side story development...
I could think of a few things there like forcing her to get Helen/Mia to also have sex with the MC depending on the former route decision of the player. And of course some naughty scenes with the nun herself. She "deserves" it after all...
DC already said that the MC will not blackmail anyone, people have suggested similar stuff in the past.

Reactions: EJW
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes