Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yes, though I don't think it'll be a full rework as for Jenny or Diane, given that their content is basically on par with his new releases. But they'll have to be put on the rig and their scenes will have to be renewed, which certainly is a good thing. Next to that they still need all of that pregnancy stuff.
If it's just to update the art and their sex scenes it shouldn't take that long. If he decides to do a full rework we're looking at a 6 month wait time at least.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If it's just to update the art and their sex scenes it shouldn't take that long. If he decides to do a full rework we're looking at a 6 month wait time at least.
Animated scenes are independent from the rest of the art because they consist of individual frames and not the layered images system. However, the art will have to be re-drawn because from what we already see, the models will look completely different after the re-work.

I don't find the teacher's content too bad. But I admit it does not fit together with the latest development of the game. Apart from Ms. Bisette, the animations mainly consist of a static MC and a moving girl on top of him. Even though the old system is also in place for the Roxxy story, her animations are way better.

And even though Diane/Daisy are on the new system at least in part already, it has been implemented only with the Jenny update completely.

But now, after Dogeek left the team, they are already changing it again -- the main story introduced many changes under the hood already. So I am not sure if at any point in time everything will ever be on the same level.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
By DC's estimates the game will be done in 4 or 5 years. At this point I think it will take much longer than that. The game has been in development for almost 4 years already. And there is still so much stuff left to add to the game even if you don't include the reworks.

• Angry
Reactions: cavaemon

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, I guess it'll be somewhere in between, but it'll probably still be a big update in the end. I just hope that he'll save the time to rework items, minigames, most of the cutscenes, etc.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
My initial prediction was middle of July for the first part of 0.20.5, but I think at this point August is a more realistic guess. It's hard to tell since the tracker is for the full 0.20.5.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Hi all,

version 2.13 of the is up with some fixes.

Version 0.20.1-2.13:
  • Improvement of the talking animation.
  • Fixed: Tooltips on town map showed "Debbie" and "Jenny" even if they were renamed by the player.
  • Fixed MC missing face when saying "Good night" to maria in the evening.
  • Workaround for an issue with the game soft-locking itself late at night when MC cannot sleep yet because something is stil to be done, but it's too late already for that.
  • Workaround for an issue with Ms. Dewitt being in teacher's lounge and auditorium at the same time, soft locking the vandalized auditorium quest.
Have fun!
2.13 is only up for anonfile. workupload is still at 2.12

Reactions: srksrk 68

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh yeah 0.21 will only come out next year. I don't think anyone was expecting to get Rhonda this year.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Oh yeah 0.21 will only come out next year. I don't think anyone was expecting to get Rhonda this year.
I actually was, initially. I mean, all in all they'll have spent ~11 months on the main story/consuela, which is way more than the 6 to 7 I'd have thought it would take them. It's ok the way it is, but it certainly ballooned beyond what it should have been. In that case we'd have had 0.21 at the very end of the year or so.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The only way they would be able to release Rhonda's update this year, is if they released the full story before september. If they could do that maybe they would be able to squeeze in Rhonda's update before the end of the year. At this pace the full 0.20.5 update will only be released around October.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah as said, I don't expect it anymore, given what seems to be left for the main story. But I was pretty sure that after 0.19. we'd get the full main story by June/Juli. Until now the larger updates took 4 to 5 months, so I expected 6 to 7 for an even larger one, but not ~11 for the package.

As long as the content is fun it's fine but I'll be really, really, really happy once this is over and we can get back to actual girls.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So I was boinking with Trap Eve and loving every minute of it.
Then I got drunk and knocked up Odette.
I'm happy that both she and Grace can keep secrets.

Crisis averted.

On another note:
It's good that the teachers are getting a rework. It actually feels kind of fast-tracked the way it is now.
With that in mind, can I get an A+ from Bridget yet?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So I was boinking with Trap Eve and loving every minute of it.
Then I got drunk and knocked up Odette.
I'm happy that both she and Grace can keep secrets.

Crisis averted.

On another note:
It's good that the teachers are getting a rework. It actually feels kind of fast-tracked the way it is now.
With that in mind, can I get an A+ from Bridget yet?
Not yet, she was supposed to have her own update, but DC decided to add her to the teachers rework.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes